PDA

View Full Version : UK

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50

  1. Lloyds TSB
  2. 2% monthly absolute return on investment
  3. Proven 2% return on investment -monthly.
  4. More on Egypt
  5. Re: MY PROPOSAL SENT TO B. OBAMA (15 days ago)
  6. Premium Bonds
  7. Painful Medicine
  8. ERNIE PB's
  9. inheritance tax question (house)
  10. How much is...
  11. Dear Dave: pay child benefit to all regardless of income, and save apacket
  12. Voluntary Severance
  13. Re: knock off fashion lady's handbags/purses
  14. Verified by Visa - is this optional???????
  15. Re: Is www.moneyclaim.gov.uk the same as small claims?
  16. Re: THE WORTHLESSNESS OF GOLD DUE TO TO HUGE SUBSEA DEPOSITS OF THATCOMMODITY. One only deposit is estimated to overshot the 40 millions tons
  17. Budget: CGT
  18. Budget 2010 hits benefits parasites :)
  19. Re: Money as Debt
  20. Cheeky!
  21. OAP Pension Inflation Tax Grab
  22. CGT - where do they get those idiots Chancellors from?
  23. VAT on UK flights
  24. Increase to tax free allowance
  25. Trojan Shipping
  26. BP shares: good buy?
  27. Unreported World
  28. Barclaycard cashback card
  29. Re: Paul Krugman on the myths of austerity
  30. Travel Insurance Recommendations?
  31. NSandI Index Linked Saving Certificates
  32. Feasible fiscal solution in critical times
  33. grade the professor
  34. House destroyed - can't pay mortgage
  35. Further to House Insurance
  36. Non-monetary gifts to charity.
  37. Scottish Power nonsense
  38. BP shares on the up.
  39. Phonecall from a scammer
  40. State Pension deferral - a warning
  41. What rural fuel subsidy is the government considering?
  42. Annuity requirement scrapped, and more
  43. NPower Dual Fuel Discount
  44. Can I find out when I first started paying NI contributions?
  45. Shares ISA
  46. NS&I: Savings certificates withdrawn from sale
  47. Who would be hurt by the dissolution of the Euro? Greece or Germany?
  48. The Sacred Heart 7-11-79
  49. Husband and wife break-up question
  50. Zopa
  51. debt collectors
  52. Oh to be..
  53. Pre-recorded phone call from "Lloyds TSB"
  54. PCWB incompetence
  55. Charge backs
  56. Cheap Parking in London
  57. Nationwide Debit Cards Abroad
  58. Lloyds TSB new "improved" on-line banking interface for personalcustomers
  59. VAT on imported software
  60. No credit check loans-Loans without credit check
  61. Buying gold for a "normal" person
  62. Why are HMRC closing my pension?
  63. Freelance work and tax?
  64. UK bank in NZ charges
  65. RIPOFF GOVERNMENT
  66. BT Credit Card?
  67. Santander charges
  68. Re:Your opinion on Claim4refund
  69. Identity crisis - Fidelity
  70. VAT rate for future services?
  71. cost of Binning Cats vs Cat licence fee
  72. Are you still affluent?
  73. Visa Elctron Vs Visa Debit
  74. Importing from Spain
  75. Import VAT
  76. Credit card debts being written off 2.5b.
  77. Cheapest foreign currency...?
  78. WSJ: Ireland Seeks Solution for Anglo Irish
  79. Re: Can a son/daughter charge for care for senile parent?
  80. House stamp duty question
  81. Why is there no straight talk about the economy?
  82. Cost of petrol in the UK
  83. Who is now going to deny that HMRC are a mess
  84. crash for cash
  85. Tel: Arrogant twit, Dave Hartnett, HMRC PermSec, refuses to apologisefor his incompetence
  86. Pension reform
  87. S Times: How Lloyds adds 5,000 to loans; Bank has become a stock market darling at customers' expense
  88. LLP returns
  89. Mr Bean Says - Spend Your Money You Numpties
  90. Is there a forum or group or blog specific to ex-pats who paid into Deutsche Renterversicherung?
  91. FT: Hedge fund shift costs UK 500m
  92. Who were the Big Five?
  93. Who were the Big Five?
  94. Pensioners - the taxman is targeting you!
  95. Child benefit cuts
  96. Hi my name is sonam, i am 20 i love to F*U*C*K only 50 $ per n8
  97. Falling house prices means more affordable homes/ moving house withnegative equity.
  98. Tax after One year or Two?
  99. RBS / NatWest / Santander - merger be warned ...
  100. HSBC Keeps Vandalised ATM in Use
  101. Travel Insurance for the 65+ Community
  102. Who stole Nigel's pension?
  103. Historical rates and allowances for PAYE
  104. How secure is a share ISA
  105. The truth about the cuts - in a nutshell
  106. What is the savings threshold before claiming benefit?
  107. Tryng to decide between 2 credit card balance transfer offers
  108. Douglas Carswell MP's Bill to stop fractional reserve banking
  109. choosing between 2 credit card balance transfer offers
  110. Tesco Security
  111. Why is this n/g so quiet these days?
  112. T-Bonds for credit line
  113. Real-Time stock data for Brussels (and Amsterdam..)
  114. Union home loan
  115. 5,000 Brits caught out by clever new scam
  116. To D or not to D
  117. Puzzle about what to leave to children
  118. CPI to be modified?
  119. Drive Assist
  120. NS&I Premium Bond winnings: new warrant design (rant)
  121. Insurance Co. threats
  122. Local government Pension Scheme
  123. FSCS compensation - who pays?
  124. Cheque guarantee scheme terminating?
  125. People Begging for a House Price Crash
  126. Bank bonuses
  127. Re: for maria...lowering house purchases....increasing renting...
  128. Re: How would you invest a cash lump sum?
  129. Tax credits question
  130. Taking a deferred pension early
  131. Re: for maria...lowering house purchases....increasing renting...
  132. Re: for maria...lowering house purchases....increasing renting...
  133. Re: for maria...lowering house purchases....increasing renting...
  134. Young Widows
  135. Vince Cable lost the plot - VAT
  136. Orchestrated Run on Banks Planned
  137. Ireland bails out its banks and now Ireland's bust. Is there a lesson?
  138. Choosing an annuity
  139. Aged 60 to 65
  140. Re: for maria...lowering house purchases....increasing renting...
  141. Spanish Property
  142. Meerkats
  143. Re: How would you invest a cash lump sum?
  144. preparation for rioting?
  145. A comment on the manufactured financial crisis
  146. Billionaires, Russian and otherwise
  147. Failure to file P11D(b)
  148. Barclays No Contact Cards
  149. UK cheques in USA?
  150. Pensions?
  151. Using Excel to analyse and batch
  152. OTS interim report
  153. The Irish Bailout, How It Works
  154. Transfer pension into a SIPP - No !
  155. Clydesdale to pay out after mortgage error
  156. Unusual Credit Card Process
  157. VAT increase on paid holiday?
  158. No wonder the UK has such debt........
  159. Dormant Account question
  160. Interesting letter from the DVLA
  161. Secret Pass it on. If your not one of the Sheeple !
  162. NS&I: Premium Bond prizes: facility to pay prizes direct into Bankaccount
  163. Premium bonds - when do they update the "have you won" stuff
  164. Cycling Insurance
  165. What *Really* Caused the irish Banking Disaster ?
  166. Euromillions rollover odds question
  167. Managing Agents Refusing Serving Charge Accounts
  168. Re: Express keeping up campaign to quit EU....
  169. Crystallizing capital gains
  170. Questions on CGT and Gifts
  171. Calculating one-off tax/NI payment?
  172. A fare-free travel system for the UK
  173. Rate of VAT for boat licence
  174. Executor Accounts and 85000 Guarantee
  175. CG Tax avoidance on property
  176. S Times: Officials recieved a drastic increase in bonuses last yeardespite mistakes that lead to 1.4m people having to repay taxes
  177. BSC Fake Degrees UK
  178. Bachelor of Arts Fake Degree
  179. How do you move money from one current account to another?
  180. Interest Rates...
  181. Between monetary polices
  182. Re: This is why I rarely donate to charities
  183. Stupid Question About Increasing Jobs in Private Sector
  184. I am Samantha I am 21 Years Old I NEED FUN $75 PER NIGHT
  185. 15,000 worth of ISA
  186. Take home pay from Minimum Wage
  187. Government pension b__tards and taxes
  188. Whose age of austerity?
  189. Tax and NI calculator for /next/ year
  190. nPower prices?
  191. Insufficient funds for direct debit transfer in bank account - whathappens next?
  192. selecting a pension provider for avcs
  193. State owned banks.
  194. Question About Corporation Tax Rumour
  195. Payment of Premium Bond prizes via BACS: successful
  196. Excess NI Contributions?
  197. IMF Calls for New Global Currency
  198. Re: selecting a pension provider for avcs
  199. Re: Excess NI Contributions?
  200. The reason for the recession - Treasury admits we are slaves toEurope - ditto the whole world
  201. Debt help
  202. My Inflation Rate
  203. Credit card limit agreements
  204. Anyone Up-to-Speed with Trusts and IPDIs
  205. Tax deductable PPE...
  206. Tax on savings...
  207. Banks hand out 'shockingly poor' advice on tax-free ISAs to investors
  208. Allowed grandparents gift
  209. Critique of new inflation proof 5 year bonds
  210. Drawdown with impaired life expectancy.
  211. BSkyB shareprice at sale
  212. "Company car" and tax - which car could this be?
  213. Cash in a Stocks and Shares ISA.
  214. Certificate of Deposit against High-value product
  215. Re: Index-linked Savings Certificates the decision to withdraw
  216. Joseph Nelson Investment Management Ltd., Chester?
  217. Central Herts Consumer Group closure meeting
  218. Apology re Central Herts Consumer Group closure meeting
  219. child of poor parents?
  220. Foreign Exchange question
  221. Euro plastic recommendations
  222. Pension and tax Q
  223. Cannon Premium & Lincoln Assurance Merged?
  224. BBC Teletext Business news.
  225. Charging clients during business trips
  226. Inflation-beating NS&I bonds back at last (www.thisismoney.co.uk)
  227. Controlling Internet accounts
  228. Two pension schemes?
  229. Subsistance vs Entertainment?
  230. ST 'Money' Best Buys - frequently inaccurate?
  231. LCGB St Albans Branch - stock of books etc.
  232. Company Pension Provider Offers a Gamble...
  233. Invoice in which tax year?
  234. SUNDAY TIMES OF LONDON CALLS FOR BREAKING OF ZAM CFW TFW SUPERINJUNCTION
  235. Q about ISAs and transfers
  236. What is 'pension credit'?
  237. Re: where to trade options (UK)?
  238. safely exchanging a car cash sale with a stranger
  239. Self-assessment
  240. Re: Postage price for magazine delivery?
  241. Car Insurance.
  242. Re: UK MULTI-CURRENCY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SOUGHT
  243. Inheritance/WTC
  244. Bank cannot find recording of phone call
  245. Barclaycard Freedom
  246. RBS
  247. Lloyds TSB web site
  248. How does L/C work without any financial background?
  249. Santander - You don't really want a receipt do you....
  250. Two self employment incomes