PDA

View Full Version : $3000

06061971
June 24th 06, 02:33 AM
Hi all,
I have US $3000. Whats the best place to invest this online. How
much can I make/lose by the end of year.
I dont live in US or EU.

thx.

Blash
June 24th 06, 02:58 AM
in article , 06061971 at
wrote on 6/23/06 9:33 PM:

> Hi all,
> I have US $3000. Whats the best place to invest this online. How
> much can I make/lose by the end of year.
> I dont live in US or EU.
>
> thx.

You can make $300,000 if you pick a 100 to 1 horse that wins ..........
You can lose it all just as easily........
I don't live in Patagonia or any country that ends in ....istan.

m06061971
June 24th 06, 03:08 AM
"Blash" > wrote in message
> in article , 06061971 at
> wrote on 6/23/06 9:33 PM:
>
> I don't live in Patagonia or any country that ends in ....istan.

I DO !! You're a lucky guesser. Must be a billionioure (sp)

bob wald
June 24th 06, 03:27 AM
i'm betting on ''hbsl'' now. it had some bad news come out.but i think
ill pass.

Blash's and Comics' Dad
June 24th 06, 10:04 AM
Blash wrote:
> in article , 06061971 at
> wrote on 6/23/06 9:33 PM:
>
> > Hi all,
> > I have US $3000. Whats the best place to invest this online. How
> > much can I make/lose by the end of year.
> > I dont live in US or EU.
> >
> > thx.
>
> You can make $300,000 if you pick a 100 to 1 horse that wins ..........
> You can lose it all just as easily........
> I don't live in Patagonia or any country that ends in ....istan.

hey son, how've you been ? long time no see my boy

piddie
June 25th 06, 03:52 AM
Blash wrote:

> I don't live in Patagonia or any country that ends in ....istan.

I suggest you continue to choose not to live in Pakistan.

Come on Blushie Boy, could you more elaborate on your future
posts and esplain to all of us what exactly you mean?

Your daddie is concerned.

piddy

Lawyerkill
June 25th 06, 06:22 PM
06061971 wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have US $3000. Whats the best place to invest this online. How
> much can I make/lose by the end of year.
> I dont live in US or EU.
>
> thx.

Hello, my name is Habid and I think I can help you.

In order to transfer out ( Twelve million, five hundred thousand
Dollars) from our Bank. I have the courage to look for a reliable and
Honest Person who will be capable for this Important Business
Transaction,believing that you will never let me down either now or in
Future.

The owner of this account is Mr. David Hagen foreigner and the Manager
Of petrol chemical service,a chemical engineer by Proffession and he
died since 1990.the account has no other beneficiary And my
Investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know
anything About this account.

I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but i
Don't know any foreigner,i know that this message will come to you as a
surprise as we don't know ourselves before,but be sure that it is real
And A Genuine business. I believe in God that you will never let me
down in this transaction,at the conclusion of this business,you will be
giving 40% of the total amount,60% will be for me.

I look forward to your earliest reply.
Best Regards,
MR Habid Lawyerkill

bob wald
June 25th 06, 06:56 PM
i can set up an account for you to transfer your money to the usa.first
ill need a small good faith
money to cover my expenses. $125,000.00.
after everything i'll need the rest $75000.00.
i'll wait your reply.