PDA

View Full Version : Daily Stock Tables

June 27th 06, 02:23 AM
Our local paper dropped the daily stock table to make room for more
news>>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Where can I find the daily stock tables online??? if they exist, I
would like to put it into my favorites.

Thanks ahead for any info.

R Brickston
June 27th 06, 03:20 AM
On 26 Jun 2006 18:23:17 -0700, wrote:

>Our local paper dropped the daily stock table to make room for more
>news>>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
>
>Where can I find the daily stock tables online??? if they exist, I
>would like to put it into my favorites.
>
>Thanks ahead for any info.
:
:
Have you heard of the internet?

June 27th 06, 06:00 AM
Brickston>>>>You may not have noticed, but this is where I am at.
Beleive me, I checked several place, links off my homepage at msn.com,
did a search on Google, but nothing. I mean like the table that is
printed in many papers. I want to be able to see that daily column that
states the YTD yield on primarily the three major indexes, especially
the SP500. But I have found nothing similar. Sure I have found some
squiggly
lined graphs. But nothing as straight away as what was in our morning
paper.

Appreciate any help here..

R Brickston wrote:
> On 26 Jun 2006 18:23:17 -0700, wrote:
>
> >Our local paper dropped the daily stock table to make room for more
> >news>>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
> >
> >Where can I find the daily stock tables online??? if they exist, I
> >would like to put it into my favorites.
> >
> >Thanks ahead for any info.
> :
> :
> Have you heard of the internet?

June 27th 06, 06:32 AM
Well, I didn't locate the same tables as were printed in our paper, but
I did find this for the SP500, which is what I have always zoned in on,
since I consider it much more representative of what the over all
market is really doing:

http://www2.standardandpoors.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=sp/Page/IndicesIndexPg&r=1&l=EN&b=4&s=6&ig=51&i=56&xcd=500

wrote:
> Brickston>>>>You may not have noticed, but this is where I am at.
> Beleive me, I checked several place, links off my homepage at msn.com,
> did a search on Google, but nothing. I mean like the table that is
> printed in many papers. I want to be able to see that daily column that
> states the YTD yield on primarily the three major indexes, especially
> the SP500. But I have found nothing similar. Sure I have found some
> squiggly
> lined graphs. But nothing as straight away as what was in our morning
> paper.
>
> Appreciate any help here..
>

> R Brickston wrote:
> > On 26 Jun 2006 18:23:17 -0700, wrote:
> >
> > >Our local paper dropped the daily stock table to make room for more
> > >news>>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
> > >
> > >Where can I find the daily stock tables online??? if they exist, I
> > >would like to put it into my favorites.
> > >
> > >Thanks ahead for any info.
> > :
> > :