PDA

View Full Version : GO ISRAEL ! SLAUGHTER THOSE CHICKEN**** TERRORISTS !

July 16th 06, 04:20 PM
hahaha it is great to see our ally israel mass murdering hezbollah and
hamas terrorists on national tv live....hahahhahahah for years,
terrorist groups killed hundreds of thousands of people in the middle
east and got away with it.....then president bush said NO to negotiating
with terrorists and invaded afghanistan and iraq......now israel is
killing the hezzbollah and hamas terrorists by the thousands......this
takes away iran and syrias "proxy" armies and soon will lead to a very
stable and peacefull middle east..... but remember what our president
warned us about;" this will be a long and costly war".......we still
have to overthrow both syria and irans radical terrorist
governments.......GO ISRAEL , BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THOSE TERROR ARMIES
THE REST OF THE WORLD IS SO AFRAID OF !

"Mohammed Haydar Zammar" recruited the 9-11 hijackers for the attack on
the world trade towers. why has america not arrested him ?