PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Earnings next week! C, YHOO, EBAY, QCOM..

calistocolin
July 16th 06, 05:24 PM
Earnings next week.

Monday - Citigroup (C)
Tuesday - Yahoo (YHOO). Ameritrade (AMTD)
Wedsday - Ebay (EBAY) Qualcomm (QCOM), Motorola (MOT)
Thrusday - DR Horton (DHI), Google (GOOG), Microsoft (MSFT), Nokia
(NOK)
Friday - Haliburton (HAL), Eli Lily (LLY)

My speculative play for my portfolio will be QCOM. I have patiently
waited long enough for it to drop from May at $53 to now $36.37. I
recall they raised guidance but it's been hammered because of all the
bad publicity with lawsuits. The company has no debt and $7 billion in
cash. The founder and chairman Dr. Irwin Mark Jacobs and son Dr. Paul
Jacobs has what it takes to lead the company.

http://retirerichblog.com