PDA

View Full Version : IN NUCLEAR WAR: GOLD $2,800--5,000


Rick
July 17th 06, 04:57 PM
IN CASE OF NUCLEAR WAR:
Gold will skyrocket to $2,800 to 5,000 an oz
Real Estate will collapse and travel will boom, people will move to safer
areas.

http://www.nasdaqking.com

Lawyerkill
July 17th 06, 05:11 PM
Rick wrote:
> IN CASE OF NUCLEAR WAR:
> Gold will skyrocket to $2,800 to 5,000 an oz
> Real Estate will collapse and travel will boom, people will move to safer
> areas.
>
> http://www.nasdaqking.com

LK

Err, in, "Nuclear war" there are no safer places.

Rick F.
July 17th 06, 05:15 PM
In article om>, Lawyerkill wrote:
>
> Rick wrote:
>> IN CASE OF NUCLEAR WAR:
>> Gold will skyrocket to $2,800 to 5,000 an oz
>> Real Estate will collapse and travel will boom, people will move to safer
>> areas.
>
> Err, in, "Nuclear war" there are no safer places.

Yup.. I think good'ol Rick has his head up his rear again.. The only possible
place to hide might be on the moon.. I'm sure Rick would love to pretty much
blow up the entire planet so he could have all the gold to himself..

Rick
July 17th 06, 05:49 PM
We'll soon find out if RickF(ool) is right or his head is still up his rear
end.
In the mean time buy dips in gold and sell stocks
"Rick F." > wrote in message
...
> In article om>,
> Lawyerkill wrote:
>>
>> Rick wrote:
>>> IN CASE OF NUCLEAR WAR:
>>> Gold will skyrocket to $2,800 to 5,000 an oz
>>> Real Estate will collapse and travel will boom, people will move to
>>> safer
>>> areas.
>>
>> Err, in, "Nuclear war" there are no safer places.
>
> Yup.. I think good'ol Rick has his head up his rear again.. The only
> possible
> place to hide might be on the moon.. I'm sure Rick would love to pretty
> much
> blow up the entire planet so he could have all the gold to himself..
>
>

Rick F.
July 17th 06, 11:21 PM
In article >, Rick wrote:
> We'll soon find out if RickF(ool) is right or his head is still up his rear
> end.
> In the mean time buy dips in gold and sell stocks

Well.. I'm not the one advocating that we blow up entire countries
just so you can profit a bit on oil or gold prices.. Believe me -- if
even a single nuke is detonated, it will likely cause other nukes to
be set off and before you know it, you won't even care about any stupid
stock market or money as it will all be worthless as the paper its
written on.

ausound
July 17th 06, 11:28 PM
"Rick F." > wrote in news:P3Uug.17088$MF6.10333
@tornado.socal.rr.com:

> Believe me -- if
> even a single nuke is detonated, it will likely cause other nukes to
> be set off and before you know it, you won't even care about any stupid
> stock market or money as it will all be worthless as the paper its
> written on.
>

I can see by your coat, my friend,
you're from the other side,
There's just one thing I got to know,
Can you tell me please, who won?
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them for six or seven weeks now,
haven't got sick once.
Probably keep us both alive.

Joe Investor
July 17th 06, 11:38 PM
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:57:12 -0400, "Rick" >
wrote:

>IN CASE OF NUCLEAR WAR:
>Gold will skyrocket to $2,800 to 5,000 an oz
>Real Estate will collapse and travel will boom, people will move to safer
>areas.
>
>http://www.nasdaqking.com
>
I wish you luck trying to sell or barter those gold ingots in the
post-apocalyptic radioactive wasteland where the living envy the dead.

Rick
July 18th 06, 12:44 PM
'I wish you luck trying to sell or barter those gold ingots in the
post-apocalyptic radioactive wasteland where the living envy the dead. "

Actually Joe is right. If nukes start exploding maybe Gold will also will be
worthless.

However, I'm an optimist and will sell before that and hole up in a tiny
south pacific Island and embrace the nature G-d gave us.

'
"Joe Investor" > wrote in message
...
> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:57:12 -0400, "Rick" >
> wrote:
>
>>IN CASE OF NUCLEAR WAR:
>>Gold will skyrocket to $2,800 to 5,000 an oz
>>Real Estate will collapse and travel will boom, people will move to safer
>>areas.
>>
>>http://www.nasdaqking.com
>>
> I wish you luck trying to sell or barter those gold ingots in the
> post-apocalyptic radioactive wasteland where the living envy the dead.

Blash
July 18th 06, 01:07 PM
Ricky tells all:

> Actually Joe is right. If nukes start exploding maybe Gold will also will be
> worthless.
>
> However, I'm an optimist and will sell before that and hole up in a tiny
> south pacific Island and embrace the nature G-d gave us.

........and your crystal ball will tell you when that is so that you
will have plenty of time to sell everything and get to your "tiny south
pacific Island"???
Better yet, why don't you beat the rush and leave NOW!!!!

Rick F.
July 18th 06, 05:00 PM
In article >, Rick wrote:

> However, I'm an optimist and will sell before that and hole up in a tiny
> south pacific Island and embrace the nature G-d gave us.

Sure.. Where's your private jet to get you to that island??? I'd be
willing to be that so much chaos would ensue after something like that,
that you'd get hulled up in your New York city apartment with no where
to go (or whereever you live -- hopefully far away from me!)..

Rick
July 19th 06, 06:39 PM
I will take Blash with me and make him my slave. I hear he makes a mean
pasta dish...

"Rick F." > wrote in message
...
> In article >, Rick wrote:
>
>> However, I'm an optimist and will sell before that and hole up in a tiny
>> south pacific Island and embrace the nature G-d gave us.
>
> Sure.. Where's your private jet to get you to that island??? I'd be
> willing to be that so much chaos would ensue after something like that,
> that you'd get hulled up in your New York city apartment with no where
> to go (or whereever you live -- hopefully far away from me!)..

Rick F.
July 20th 06, 12:44 AM
In article >, Rick wrote:
> I will take Blash with me and make him my slave. I hear he makes a mean
> pasta dish...

Too bad they don't have pasta where you'll find yourself afterwards..