PDA

View Full Version : Elie Weasel - One that Hitler missed.

Bushsucks
July 17th 06, 08:28 PM
Elie "Weasel" Weisel says "I'm GLAD George Bush is President".

Well, I am SORRY. Sorry that Hitler allowed whining Jew Weisel and
other Jews to get away, and spread the Holocaust Hoax bull****.

Not only did I have to listen to the Whiner Elie on radio, I have to
listen to him being puffed on Fat Lying Pig Limbaugh's show.

Hitler, you screwed up by NOT FINISHING YOUR JOB!

http://litek.ws/k0nsl/detox/Carto-nine-reasons-rev1.html

lkgeo1
July 17th 06, 08:40 PM
http://tinyurl.com/cyd9y
Bushsucks wrote:
> Elie "Weasel" Weisel says "I'm GLAD George Bush is President".
>
> Well, I am SORRY. Sorry that Hitler allowed whining Jew Weisel and
> other Jews to get away, and spread the Holocaust Hoax bull****.
>
> Not only did I have to listen to the Whiner Elie on radio, I have to
> listen to him being puffed on Fat Lying Pig Limbaugh's show.
>
> Hitler, you screwed up by NOT FINISHING YOUR JOB!
>
> http://litek.ws/k0nsl/detox/Carto-nine-reasons-rev1.html

Blash
July 17th 06, 08:41 PM
Bushsucks at wrote:

> Not only did I have to listen to the Whiner Elie on radio

mr. moron is calling someone else a "whiner"????

This jerk has never put up a post where he doesn't whine like a spoiled 5
y/o......When you're a loser, you've gotta blame somebody.......

Winners are NOT whiners.........

R O T F L M A O !!!!!

ouroboros rex
July 17th 06, 08:50 PM
"Bushsucks" > wrote in message
> Elie "Weasel" Weisel says "I'm GLAD George Bush is President".
>
> Well, I am SORRY. Sorry that Hitler allowed whining Jew Weisel and
> other Jews to get away, and spread the Holocaust Hoax bull****.
>
> Not only did I have to listen to the Whiner Elie on radio, I have to
> listen to him being puffed on Fat Lying Pig Limbaugh's show.
>
> Hitler, you screwed up by NOT FINISHING YOUR JOB!

k00k-a-d00dle-d0000!!!

lubow
July 17th 06, 09:32 PM
If anyone is interested, this is the information about bushsux's internet
provider.

Registrant:
moron.com widget company
212 Crescent Drive
Cleona, PA 17042
US

Domain Name: MORON.COM

Administrative Contact:
Moron, Ben
20100 N 78th Place
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
US
123-456-7890

Technical Contact:
Musser, Scott N
PaCLEC Corporation
38 S. 8th St.
Lebanon, PA 17042-5209
US
717-279-8000 fax: 717-279-8001

Record expires on 26-May-2007.
Record created on 25-May-1995.
Database last updated on 16-Jul-2006 16:39:46 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM 217.160.95.94
NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM 217.160.141.42

--
Lubow

Lawyerkill
July 17th 06, 09:55 PM
lubow wrote:
> If anyone is interested, this is the information about bushsux's internet
> provider.
> Technical Contact:
> Musser, Scott N
> PaCLEC Corporation
> 38 S. 8th St.
> Lebanon, PA 17042-5209
> US
> 717-279-8000 fax: 717-279-8001

PaCLEC Corporation is a next-generation competitive local exchange
carrier offering a complete package of data telecommunications services
for businesses and Internet Service Providers in Pennsylvania. Not just
another reseller, PaCLEC is a facilities-based service provider that
owns and manages its own network and DSL equipment, which means more
responsive and reliable service for you.
Contact Information

Telephone
717-279-8000
FAX
717-279-8001
Postal address
38 S. 8th St, Lebanon, PA 17042-5209
Electronic mail
General Information:
Sales:
Customer Support:
Webmaster:

Kyle Daulton
July 17th 06, 11:12 PM
"Lawyerkill" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> lubow wrote:
>> If anyone is interested, this is the information about bushsux's internet
>> provider.
>> Technical Contact:
>> Musser, Scott N
>> PaCLEC Corporation
>> 38 S. 8th St.
>> Lebanon, PA 17042-5209
>> US
>> 717-279-8000 fax: 717-279-8001
>

> PaCLEC Corporation is a next-generation competitive local exchange
> carrier offering a complete package of data telecommunications services
> for businesses and Internet Service Providers in Pennsylvania. Not just
> another reseller, PaCLEC is a facilities-based service provider that
> owns and manages its own network and DSL equipment, which means more
> responsive and reliable service for you.
> Contact Information
>
> Telephone
> 717-279-8000
> FAX
> 717-279-8001
> Postal address
> 38 S. 8th St, Lebanon, PA 17042-5209
> Electronic mail
> General Information:
> Sales:
> Customer Support:
> Webmaster:

If you don't like what he posts, killfile him and get on with your life you
****y little dork.

--
"Actually, what I have is more properly termed "Closet Gaydar" and you set
it off ---- Me to Dave Moffitt 11/17/2005

%%%% I grew up caring for livestock -- David Moffitt

lubow
July 17th 06, 11:21 PM
> If you don't like what he posts, killfile him and get on with your life
> you ****y little dork.

So tell us Kyle what was it like to named a National Merit Scholar?

--
Lubow

B1ackWater
July 17th 06, 11:23 PM
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:28:49 GMT, Bushsucks
> wrote:

>Elie "Weasel" Weisel says "I'm GLAD George Bush is President".
>
> Well, I am SORRY. Sorry that Hitler allowed whining Jew Weisel and
>other Jews to get away, and spread the Holocaust Hoax bull****.
>
> Not only did I have to listen to the Whiner Elie on radio, I have to
>listen to him being puffed on Fat Lying Pig Limbaugh's show.
>
> Hitler, you screwed up by NOT FINISHING YOUR JOB!
>
>http://litek.ws/k0nsl/detox/Carto-nine-reasons-rev1.html

Wow - what a fascist you've become !

Lawyerkill
July 17th 06, 11:34 PM
Kyle Daulton wrote:

> If you don't like what he posts, killfile him and get on with your life you
> ****y little dork.
>
> --
> "Actually, what I have is more properly termed "Closet Gaydar" and you set
> it off ---- Me to Dave Moffitt 11/17/2005
>
> %%%% I grew up caring for livestock -- David Moffitt

LK

I'm sorry I have a habit of not taking orders from little jerks like
you. If you don't like it, kill file me. I would say get on with your
life, but it appears you don't have one.

Bushsucks
July 17th 06, 11:44 PM
Yes. I am a factist.

B1ackwater wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:28:49 GMT, Bushsucks
> > wrote:
>
> >Elie "Weasel" Weisel says "I'm GLAD George Bush is President".
> >
> > Well, I am SORRY. Sorry that Hitler allowed whining Jew Weisel and
> >other Jews to get away, and spread the Holocaust Hoax bull****.
> >
> > Not only did I have to listen to the Whiner Elie on radio, I have to
> >listen to him being puffed on Fat Lying Pig Limbaugh's show.
> >
> > Hitler, you screwed up by NOT FINISHING YOUR JOB!
> >
> >http://litek.ws/k0nsl/detox/Carto-nine-reasons-rev1.html
>
> Wow - what a fascist you've become !

NoNoBadDog!
July 18th 06, 12:47 AM
You misspelled it...you are a ****head.

Bobby

"Bushsucks" > wrote in message
> Yes. I am a factist.
>

> B1ackwater wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:28:49 GMT, Bushsucks
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Elie "Weasel" Weisel says "I'm GLAD George Bush is President".
>> >
>> > Well, I am SORRY. Sorry that Hitler allowed whining Jew Weisel and
>> >other Jews to get away, and spread the Holocaust Hoax bull****.
>> >
>> > Not only did I have to listen to the Whiner Elie on radio, I have to
>> >listen to him being puffed on Fat Lying Pig Limbaugh's show.
>> >
>> > Hitler, you screwed up by NOT FINISHING YOUR JOB!
>> >
>> >http://litek.ws/k0nsl/detox/Carto-nine-reasons-rev1.html
>>
>> Wow - what a fascist you've become !

July 18th 06, 12:12 PM
lubow wrote:
> > If you don't like what he posts, killfile him and get on with your life
> > you ****y little dork.
>
> So tell us Kyle what was it like to named a National Merit Scholar?

I have no idea what it's like in your imaginary world, lowblow, and I
really don't want to know.

lubow
July 18th 06, 01:58 PM
It was imaginary because a complete idiot like yourself has no idea what a
National Merit Scholarship is.

--
Lubow

July 18th 06, 04:24 PM
lubow wrote:
> It was imaginary because a complete idiot like yourself has no idea what a
> National Merit Scholarship is.

Of course I know what it is, Lowblow. The imaginary part comes in when
you have me winning it. Are you high?

I suppose you're going to follow up with a claim that you're a past
winner, huh? Based on the intelligent you've managed to display here,
any such claim would lead to a spit-take followed by uproarious
laughter by me, but go ahead.

Trailer Trash
July 19th 06, 04:10 AM
>Postal address

>38 S. 8th St, Lebanon, PA 17042-5209

Amish Community, West of Philadelphia on I-76

Gotten larger over the years, with big businesses buying out the farm
land(s) from the Mennonittes(sp?)

The only business they've kept out is Wal*Mart who owns some swamp land,
that they've been waiting to drain, but they've been blocked from
building there for (IIRC) some 10 years or so.

Very conservative in their politics, and votes strictly Republican.

lubow
July 19th 06, 03:14 PM
The Amish people are really wonderful, law abiding people. They have their
principles and they stick to them. Like most civilized people, they respect
the rights and opinions of others and only want to live in peace.

The person we're talking about is an unbalanced sociopath who seems to enjoy
threatening to murder people he does not know, not unlike Ted Kaczynski. I
suppose the Amish community could produce such a sociopath like any other
ethnic group, since DNA always gets mutated, but I doubt if such a non-human
could survive in an Amish environment.

--
Lubow

Trailer Trash
July 20th 06, 02:38 AM
I also lived in Arizona, and I do believe you could be on to the
original poster using reverse psychology.

(lubow)