PDA

View Full Version : Real Professionals That Can Help You Retire 3 to 5 Years from Now

Doug
July 18th 06, 09:48 PM
Real Professionals That Can Help You Retire 3 to 5 Years from Now

Why invest in an IRA, 401K, or Mutual Fund to retire when you are old, when you can utilize investment vehicles that can accomplish the same thing for you in 3 to 5 years? Do you think wealthy persons are investing in IRAs, 401Ks and Mutual Funds? I can assure you that the Rockefellers do not have a single penny of their wealth invested in any of those. The problem for you and I is that we do not travel in the circles of these ultra wealthy persons. Consequently they have access to investments and opportunities that you and I would normally never have the slightest chance of being exposed to. To make matters worse these individuals are the owners of our media and the major financial contributors to our universities, and they have a vested interest in a dumbed down public. Wall Street has a vested interest in a dumbed down public. This is why there is virtually know financial education provided in this country’s schools and colleges. The financial institutions earn huge profits on your allowing them to control your money. You make trickle down interest while they are using your money to make a hundred times more than they are paying you. And that is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. For a free information package that can help to put you on the path to real financial education, and the best investments in the world, and can get you information and opportunities normally only available to already very rich persons traveling in exclusive financial circles, email your postal mailing address to

http://www.usenet.com

PeterL
July 18th 06, 10:34 PM
Doug wrote:
> Real Professionals That Can Help You Retire 3 to 5 Years from Now

What do I do with the fake professionals who are helping me now?

sarp
July 19th 06, 12:21 AM
Doug wrote:

are you the Garmin guy?