PDA

View Full Version : Last FOMC meeting minutes due at 2pm ET

July 20th 06, 06:47 PM
Its not often that the Fed chairman completes his remarks before
congress and then the last FOMC meeting's minutes are released
thereafter.

Will the two "events" be in conflict as to any rate decisions in the
future?

Stay tuned..

co jones

July 20th 06, 07:37 PM
On 20 Jul 2006 10:47:36 -0700, wrote:

>Its not often that the Fed chairman completes his remarks before
>congress and then the last FOMC meeting's minutes are released
>thereafter.
>
>Will the two "events" be in conflict as to any rate decisions in the
>future?

Oh brother, here comes another round of drama..........

BrunoR
July 20th 06, 07:38 PM
So many donkeys baying at the moon. ;-)

wrote:
> Its not often that the Fed chairman completes his remarks before
> congress and then the last FOMC meeting's minutes are released
> thereafter.
>
> Will the two "events" be in conflict as to any rate decisions in the
> future?
>
> Stay tuned..
>
> co jones

July 20th 06, 07:45 PM
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:38:12 GMT, BrunoR > wrote:

>So many donkeys baying at the moon. ;-)

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 20th 06, 08:35 PM
wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:38:12 GMT, BrunoR > wrote:
>
> >So many donkeys baying at the moon. ;-)
>

> Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw this on my Google newsgroup server under this thread..

more messages.

The message removed was my subject message which only referred to the
Fed's upcoming minutes..a market mover for stocks AND other markets as
well.
Was it a market mover? Yep, it was! I guess posting such reminders of
upcoming events is not legal.

Now we all are being watched by a wierdo making "legal complaints".

Watch your next post in this thread!...if there is one!

co jones

d.
July 20th 06, 09:47 PM

>> On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:38:12 GMT, BrunoR > wrote:
>>
>> >So many donkeys baying at the moon. ;-)
>>

>> Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Just saw this on my Google newsgroup server under this thread..

>more messages.
>
>The message removed was my subject message which only referred to the
>Fed's upcoming minutes..a market mover for stocks AND other markets as
>well.
>Was it a market mover? Yep, it was! I guess posting such reminders of
>upcoming events is not legal.
>
>Now we all are being watched by a wierdo making "legal complaints".
>
>Watch your next post in this thread!...if there is one!
>
>co jones

That is strange. I can't see the legal complaints message, it just
says errors on page. Same result, your OP isn't there. It's hard to
imagine why anyone would complain about that post, or that Google
would delete it.

July 21st 06, 12:01 AM
d. wrote:

> >> Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> >Just saw this on my Google newsgroup server under this thread..

> >more messages.
> >
> >The message removed was my subject message which only referred to the
> >Fed's upcoming minutes..a market mover for stocks AND other markets as
> >well.
> >Was it a market mover? Yep, it was! I guess posting such reminders of
> >upcoming events is not legal.
> >
> >Now we all are being watched by a wierdo making "legal complaints".
> >
> >Watch your next post in this thread!...if there is one!
> >
> >co jones
> >

> That is strange. I can't see the legal complaints message, it just
> says errors on page. Same result, your OP isn't there. It's hard to
> imagine why anyone would complain about that post, or that Google
> would delete it.

I see the original post is back in now..but I assure you it was removed
earlier with the Google "legal complaint" notice at the bottom of the
thread.
First time I've seen this on "any" thread..including mine.

co jones

ausound
July 21st 06, 05:39 AM
wrote in news:1153436495.219565.159390
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> First time I've seen this on "any" thread..including mine.

only happens at full or new moons