PDA

View Full Version : Terror - SCHMERROR!

Bushsucks
August 16th 06, 02:27 PM
All I hear all day long is "Terror! War on Terror! Terror! blah blah"

I DON'T GIVE A **** about "terror" AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!

We lose 3000 people in a 911 "terrorist" attack and the government
and media and public has a **** HEMMORHAGE! 3000 deaths means EXACTLY
JACK **** compared to the 680,000 Americans that die each year from
heart disease, or the 550,000 that die from cancer, or even
the 40,000 that die in traffic accidents!

We should DISMANTLE the department of Homeland Security, pull ALL
our troops out of Iraq (and save $100 billion a year) and stop
scaring the ****in' public about an INSIGNIFICANT "terror" danger!

The Bush regime uses FEAR to scare voters, and the pro-Bush media
does everything they can to help out with the scaring. Pathetic!

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

FiveTwoAlphaOne
August 16th 06, 03:36 PM
Bushsucks wrote:

> All I hear all day long is "Terror! War on Terror! Terror! blah blah"
>
> I DON'T GIVE A **** about "terror" AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!
>
> We lose 3000 people in a 911 "terrorist" attack and the government
> and media and public has a **** HEMMORHAGE! 3000 deaths means EXACTLY
> JACK **** compared to the 680,000 Americans that die each year from
> heart disease, or the 550,000 that die from cancer, or even
> the 40,000 that die in traffic accidents!
>
> We should DISMANTLE the department of Homeland Security, pull ALL
> our troops out of Iraq (and save $100 billion a year) and stop
> scaring the ****in' public about an INSIGNIFICANT "terror" danger!
>
> The Bush regime uses FEAR to scare voters, and the pro-Bush media
> does everything they can to help out with the scaring. Pathetic!
>
> http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

It's not just the Bush regime, it's the whole pack of them
in DC, Dems, GOP, the works.

--
MikeOscarPapa
Vote out all incumbents in November '06

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
August 16th 06, 04:59 PM
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:27:31 GMT, Bushsucks
> wrote:

>All I hear all day long is "Terror! War on Terror! Terror! blah blah"
>
> I DON'T GIVE A **** about "terror" AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!
>
> We lose 3000 people in a 911 "terrorist" attack and the government
>and media and public has a **** HEMMORHAGE! 3000 deaths means EXACTLY
>JACK **** compared to the 680,000 Americans that die each year from
>heart disease, or the 550,000 that die from cancer, or even
>the 40,000 that die in traffic accidents!
>
> We should DISMANTLE the department of Homeland Security, pull ALL
>our troops out of Iraq (and save $100 billion a year) and stop
>scaring the ****in' public about an INSIGNIFICANT "terror" danger!
>
> The Bush regime uses FEAR to scare voters, and the pro-Bush media
>does everything they can to help out with the scaring. Pathetic!
>
>http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

Yup - i've been saying the same thing for years. TERRORISM IS A
MICROSCOPIC PROBLEM. The american public are a bunch of idiots for
going along with all this terror crap. And not only is terrorism a
small problem, it's one nobody knows how to solve. Bush goes around
starting wars that cost $100 billion a year and only makes things
worse.

A little thing like taking away the drivers license of all drunk
drivers would do an enormous amount of good and save money to boot.
But no - we start wars.

Bushsucks
August 16th 06, 06:18 PM
What the hell does "internal or external" have to do with this?

Please explain yourself, loon.

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:

> Bushsucks wrote:
> > All I hear all day long is "Terror! War on Terror! Terror! blah blah"
> >
> > I DON'T GIVE A **** about "terror" AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!
> >
> > We lose 3000 people in a 911 "terrorist" attack and the government
> > and media and public has a **** HEMMORHAGE! 3000 deaths means EXACTLY
> > JACK **** compared to the 680,000 Americans that die each year from
> > heart disease, or the 550,000 that die from cancer, or even
> > the 40,000 that die in traffic accidents!
> >
> > We should DISMANTLE the department of Homeland Security, pull ALL
> > our troops out of Iraq (and save $100 billion a year) and stop
> > scaring the ****in' public about an INSIGNIFICANT "terror" danger!
> >
> > The Bush regime uses FEAR to scare voters, and the pro-Bush media
> > does everything they can to help out with the scaring. Pathetic!
> >
> > http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm
>
> Look up the difference between "internal" and "external" if you're not
> too much the retard, librul, then get back to us.

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear
August 16th 06, 09:52 PM
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:27:31 GMT, Bushsucks
> > wrote:
>
> >All I hear all day long is "Terror! War on Terror! Terror! blah blah"
> >
> > I DON'T GIVE A **** about "terror" AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!
> >
> > We lose 3000 people in a 911 "terrorist" attack and the government
> >and media and public has a **** HEMMORHAGE! 3000 deaths means EXACTLY
> >JACK **** compared to the 680,000 Americans that die each year from
> >heart disease, or the 550,000 that die from cancer, or even
> >the 40,000 that die in traffic accidents!
> >
> > We should DISMANTLE the department of Homeland Security, pull ALL
> >our troops out of Iraq (and save $100 billion a year) and stop
> >scaring the ****in' public about an INSIGNIFICANT "terror" danger!
> >
> > The Bush regime uses FEAR to scare voters, and the pro-Bush media
> >does everything they can to help out with the scaring. Pathetic!
> >
> >http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm
>
> Yup - i've been saying the same thing for years. TERRORISM IS A
> MICROSCOPIC PROBLEM. The american public are a bunch of idiots for
> going along with all this terror crap. And not only is terrorism a
> small problem, it's one nobody knows how to solve. Bush goes around
> starting wars that cost $100 billion a year and only makes things
> worse.
>
> A little thing like taking away the drivers license of all drunk
> drivers would do an enormous amount of good and save money to boot.
> But no - we start wars.

But AJ, if we took away the licenses of drunk drivers Tubby Kennedy
wouldn't be able to murder his pregnant mistresses!

August 17th 06, 02:48 AM
their lies; israerl destroyed lebanon because of two kidnapped
soldiers.........100 percent total lie
first, hezbollah shot rockets into israel as a diversion,THEN,
hezbollah invaded israel
HEZBOLLAH THEN KILLED 8 ISRAELIS
THEN, hezbollah kidnapped thw two israelis that lived through the
suprise attack..then as israel went after hezbollah soldiers, hezbollah
began firing rockets into israel again......
and last, hezbollah is mostly lebanese. that is why israel attacked
lebanon .

Save The Planet, Vote REPUBLICAN......

August 17th 06, 02:55 AM
that is, except if you are one of the tens of thousands of killed or
injured in new york, london, madrid, bombay,indonesia, bagdhad, israel,
pakistan, saudi arabia, etc......

Save The Planet, Vote REPUBLICAN......

tf
August 17th 06, 04:41 AM
> Save The Planet, Vote REPUBLICAN......

yet another oxymoron

Frithiof Andreas Jensen
August 17th 06, 09:04 AM
"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in
message ...

> Yup - i've been saying the same thing for years. TERRORISM IS A
> MICROSCOPIC PROBLEM. The american public are a bunch of idiots for
> going along with all this terror crap. And not only is terrorism a
> small problem, it's one nobody knows how to solve.

You, and everyone else, know very well how to solve it - in six easy
steps: Destroy the terrorists, destroy the states that support them,
destroy the population that feeds them, destroy the ideology they live
by and finally occupy and rebuild in your own image.

You do not *want to* beacuse that would stop the flow of oil long
enough to make the American people loose so much body fat by *walking*
to the mall for the tub-o-lard food with 5 gallon of coke for 5 cent
extra, that it would kill the pension savings for sure and thrash the
stock market.