PDA

View Full Version : Spin and the current economics..... debt production, defined as'industry'

phil scott
February 5th 08, 06:37 PM
From another reply:

> Page C1: graphic showing "Delinquency rates on loans and leases at U.S.
> commercial banks" going from 1.5% in '06 to ~2.15% now, and the curve is
> concave up, so its headed to the worse.

this is effective on the house of cards (derivitive nature) US
economy... the keystone base cards are already removed, it is the
PPT keeping the rest of the mess errect with bogus stock
purchases,,that keep the markets and corporations afloat. at this
point almost everyone and their cat knows that something is amiss... I
dont think anyone in the leadership of US corporations or govt has any
illusions about whats going on.

all are just hopiing to keep it afloat long enough to build life rafts
or whatever they can... for a decade now most corporations have been
diversifying off shore as a hedge as well.

> Page C12: "Debt Industry Looks Ahead" says future isn't all doom and
> gloom, but if you look at the graphic bars from '06 to '07, it sure looks
> like a slide to me.

these jerks use carefully calculated and staged language to make this
mess look like business as usual '...Dept Industry looks ahead'...what
crap.. first off its not an 'industry'...nothing is manufactured or
created... just fiat money... not a real creation, but a net
negative....the oposite of 'industry'.... then 'looks ahead'...
indicating 'progress'.... progress in a negaive direct you see.

this scum is criminally insane to the core...so far down the tubes
that some of them even think it actualjy is industry and 'looks
ahead'.

Phil Scott

mike
February 6th 08, 03:14 AM
On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:37:52 -0800, phil scott wrote:

> From another reply:
>
>> Page C1: graphic showing "Delinquency rates on loans and leases at
>> U.S. commercial banks" going from 1.5% in '06 to ~2.15% now, and the
>> curve is concave up, so its headed to the worse.
>

> this is effective on the house of cards (derivitive nature) US
> economy... the keystone base cards are already removed, it is the PPT
> keeping the rest of the mess errect with bogus stock purchases,,that
> keep the markets and corporations afloat.

the notion of a PPT supporting the market with stock purchases is
nonsense, reality is a bit more complicated. it's called federal open
market operations and they don't buy stock:

http://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/omo/dmm/temp.cfm

at this point almost
> everyone and their cat knows that something is amiss... I dont think
> anyone in the leadership of US corporations or govt has any illusions
> about whats going on.
>
> all are just hopiing to keep it afloat long enough to build life rafts
> or whatever they can... for a decade now most corporations have been
> diversifying off shore as a hedge as well.
>

>> Page C12: "Debt Industry Looks Ahead" says future isn't all doom and
>> gloom, but if you look at the graphic bars from '06 to '07, it sure
>> looks like a slide to me.
>

> these jerks use carefully calculated and staged language to make this
> mess look like business as usual '...Dept Industry looks ahead'...what
> crap.. first off its not an 'industry'...nothing is manufactured or
> created... just fiat money... not a real creation, but a net
> negative....the oposite of 'industry'.... then 'looks ahead'...
> indicating 'progress'.... progress in a negaive direct you see.
>

> this scum is criminally insane to the core...so far down the tubes that
> some of them even think it actualjy is industry and 'looks ahead'.
>

> Phil Scott

phil scott
February 7th 08, 12:16 AM
On Feb 5, 7:14*pm, Mike > wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:37:52 -0800, phil scott wrote:
> > From another reply:
>
> >> Page C1: graphic showing *"Delinquency rates on loans and leases at
> >> U.S. commercial banks" going from 1.5% in '06 to ~2.15% now, and the
> >> curve is concave up, so its headed to the worse.
>
> > this is *effective on the house of cards (derivitive nature) US
> > economy... * the keystone base cards are already removed, it is the PPT
> > keeping the rest of the mess errect with bogus stock purchases,,that
> > keep the markets and corporations afloat. *
>
> the notion of a PPT supporting the market with stock purchases is
> nonsense, reality is a bit more complicated. *it's called federal open
> market operations and they don't buy stock:
>
> http://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/omo/dmm/temp.cfm
>
> at this point almost
>

> > everyone and their cat knows that something is amiss... I dont think
> > anyone in the leadership of US corporations or govt has any illusions
> > about whats going on.
>
> > all are just hopiing to keep it afloat long enough to build life rafts
> > or whatever they can... for a decade now most corporations have been
> > diversifying off shore as a hedge as well.
>
> >> Page C12: "Debt Industry Looks Ahead" says future isn't all doom and
> >> gloom, but if you look at the graphic bars from '06 to '07, it sure
> >> looks like a slide to me.
>
> > these jerks use carefully calculated and staged language to make this
> > mess look like business as usual '...Dept Industry looks ahead'...what
> > crap.. *first off its not an 'industry'...nothing is manufactured or
> > created... just fiat money... not a real creation, but a net
> > negative....the oposite of 'industry'.... * then 'looks ahead'...
> > indicating 'progress'.... * *progress in a negaive direct you see.
>
> > this scum is criminally insane to the core...so far down the tubes that
> > some of them *even think it actualjy is industry and 'looks ahead'.
>
> > Phil Scott- Hide quoted text -

thanks for the llink....you are no doubt accurate on that aspect re
'federal funds'... the exact mechanisms through which the PPT and
previous stock market stabilization tactics operate is indeed too
complex to include in a NG post...that would be stocks as listed on
the DOW etc..not federal funds etc.

If you have any links re how the corporate stocks are buoyed by the
PPT that would be appreciated.

Phil Scott.

February 7th 08, 12:35 AM
The fed 'liases' with investment banks and brokers. In 'exchange'
for certain courtesies and favors, the fed repays brokers support of
markets (which they have a great interest in supporting on their own)
with advance notice of cuts and postures.

We have witnessed four "Cut-interventions" on options expiry dates by
the fed.

Surprise cuts, announcements to bouy markets, we have seen a full
gambit of fed reserve 'tricks' as of recent--has it saved a single
high risk home owner????

I would venture a bet that if we see any down move over 450 pts
2morrow (and we might) a surprise cut of half a point would result.
None of us will ever live to see the day the fed raises rates to
prevent a market surge of 500 pts, will we?

phil scott
February 7th 08, 02:11 AM
On Feb 6, 4:35*pm, " >
wrote:
> The fed 'liases' with investment banks and brokers. * In 'exchange'
> for certain courtesies and favors, the fed repays brokers support of
> markets (which they have a great interest in supporting on their own)
> with advance notice of cuts and postures.

thanks, thats probably at least 90% accurate... how the fed repays the
brokers of course would be revealing.
and what the courtesies and favors are... some seem to have
documented a daily floor being placed under any falling market for the
last 4 or 5 years... like clock work, at 2 or 3pm every day the
market dives...it recovers on schedule... creating *not a stock
'market'...but some sort of pimped up aberation that includes tens of
trillions of dollars in 'derivitive' investments... a mess almost
beyond conception.

> We have witnessed four "Cut-interventions" on options expiry dates by
> the fed.
>
> Surprise cuts, announcements to bouy markets, we have seen a full
> gambit of fed reserve 'tricks' as of recent--has it saved a single
> high risk home owner????

well, I agree with the tennor of your remark...however any home owner
that had much stock would have been bouyed to the extent that it had
not crashed...so they had some assets at least to pay the mortgage....
the PPT's actions to buoy the stock market buoys the larger economy as
well if you can call it that... a better statement might be they have
puffed it full of hot air.

> I would venture a bet that if we see any down move over 450 pts
> 2morrow (and we might) a surprise cut of half a point would result.

you'd probably be right... can that work forever? you know that
answer of course.

> None of us will ever live to see the day the fed raises rates to
> prevent a market surge of 500 pts, will we?

that remark illustrates your case well..and the case for the bogusness
of PPT action or not...

Phil Scott