PDA

View Full Version : Poll: MIT grad or a ramblin' wreck?

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 11th 09, 12:07 PM
On Mar 10, 10:26 pm, George Orwell > wrote:

> BTW, 151 IQ.
> BSME from MIT.

LOL!

More like "a ramblin wreck from Georgia tech" I'd suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO_aoOZbT9I
(wait for it at 1:30)

.. . . and a heckuva, heckuva, heck of an engineer.

BTW, you missed the decimal point after the 5.

..-=d00b
..

BuffetHater
March 11th 09, 02:54 PM
On Mar 11, 7:07*am, Doobie Keebler > wrote:
> On Mar 10, 10:26 pm, George Orwell > wrote:
>
> > BTW, 151 IQ.
> > BSME from MIT.

EASY THERE BIG FELLa. . . . .

Empty & worthless containers make the most noise in test of
ability to ignore stupidity and seek the wisdom of silence.
LOL, Oreo and comix types are easily confused, prob got their
bloodpressure or urine test confused with the IQ results.
They studied for all at the same time.

On a sidenote doobster . . . . how did that world band tour
work out? Lots of grooopies hanging around like in the old days?
Do the former groopies now like to be referred to as droopies?

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 11th 09, 03:06 PM
On Mar 11, 9:54*am, BuffetHater > wrote:

> On a sidenote doobster *. . . . *how did that world band tour
> work out? * Lots of grooopies hanging around like in the old days?

Fantastic, man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrjzyqnoYP8

All the way up to eleven, really . . .

..-=d00b
..

BuffetHater
March 11th 09, 04:56 PM
On Mar 11, 11:29*am, George Orwell > wrote:
> Hey, Doob.
> The Liberal desperation is starting to get rather pungent.
>
> Is your cult ready to do a "Jim Jones", yet?

Hey, Oreo . . . . just wondering if that 150 IQ is in an interest
bearing a/c or CD or just hidden under the mattress.
Hope its in a safe place cause obviously its not in use or disguised
as ignorant squeals of unfocused blather.

Hey, just remember you've got religion as that last resort
of conservatism. Your comrad comix has prayer meetings at
his trailer during any market downturns of more than 1%.

Lubow
March 11th 09, 06:20 PM
On Mar 11, 1:44*pm, George Orwell > wrote:
> From: BuffetHater >
>
> >Hey, Oreo . . . . *just wondering if that 150 IQ is in an interest
> >bearing a/c or CD or just hidden under the mattress.
>
> Well, right now I'm just using it to manipulate you, doob,and Lubow into
> advertising the level of your stupidity.
> I underestimated the effectiveness. The "Liberal Knee Jerk" reaction is
> a powerful response. Obama's handlers had it way to easy. It must have
> been like sticking an electrical cord in the ground and picking up the worms
> when they crawled to the surface.
>
> >Your comrad comix has prayer meetings at
> >his trailer during any market downturns of more than 1%.
>
> Comix is an idiot on the other side of the curve. Nothing more.
>
> Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
> non corrisponde ad un utente * |message is not related to a real
> reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
> di un sistema anonimizzatore * |anonymous system
> Per maggiori informazioni * * *|For more info
> * * * * * * * * *https://www.mixmaster.it

MIT guy? You don't even know the difference between a brass rat and a
smoot.

March 11th 09, 08:54 PM
buffy/doobie got their IQ's mixed up with their rectal temps....the good
news is, you don't have a fever. the bad news is a 101 IQ is not
impressve.

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.