PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kosher Business Techniques

Trailer Trash
March 11th 09, 04:29 PM
Show me an 'official site' that states how many Israeli Nationals died
on those planes, blash?

Trailer Trash
March 11th 09, 06:20 PM
Funny how you like to throw around the terms:

boy, bimbo, slut and hooker, "Uncle Arnie".

Just who's Uncle are you?

You've been hanging in that buffy 'ng' too?

Blash
March 11th 09, 06:33 PM
Trailer Trash(³I was the stud in highschool²) poked out on his web-tv::

> Show me an 'official site' that states how many Israeli Nationals died
> on those planes, blash?

Hey Dum-Dum: Your posted article that still has people laughing bears NO
reference to the planes' passengers.......
Read it again S L O W L Y !!!!!

<From: (Trailer Trash)
<Subject: Re: serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center
on...

<Just one Jew person died on 9-11 when Bush said it was 130, another lie;
<When there were 40,000 employees in the immediate area.
<Is there another Israeli or Jewish holiday, I don't know about?
<If 90% of the workers all escaped, that would still leave 300 to 400
<dead. Another miracle?

Face up to it boy.......You can give all the orders you want and nobody is
going to pay attention......
YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE IMMATURE, A LIAR, A BIGOT AND A COMPLETE
FAILURE!!!!
Stick with your "Copy & Paste"!!!!

Trailer Trash
March 11th 09, 07:52 PM
While people were leaping to their deaths from the flaming Twin Towers
on 9/11 .. Who was driving the Van with the sign 'Urban Moving Systems'
on the side?

The police reported that witnesses testified that they were singing,
dancing and filming during all the carnage.

Blash
March 11th 09, 07:59 PM
Appropriately named Trailer Trash wrote on 3/11/09 1:20 PM:

> Funny how you like to throw around the terms:
> boy, bimbo, slut and hooker, "Uncle Arnie".
Sorry to hear that your pecker doesn't work either....... I apologize &
will stop referring to you as a boy......... "bimbo, slut and hooker" are
your creations.......look them up........

> Just who's Uncle are you?
In your next attempt to find a job(Private Investigatot----LOL) MAYBE
you'll learn how to look up the answer.......

> You've been hanging in that buffy 'ng' too?
With all those years as a Freshman Computer Science Major you still
can't figure out something that simple???

Trailer Trash
March 11th 09, 09:08 PM
We all know how low you can stoop, Arnie.

Bringing up the 'KKK' and placing it into an argument, about something I
went through at the age of 15, just proves that you're losing the
argument, pops!

Blash
March 11th 09, 09:32 PM
Trailer Trash wrote on 3/11/09 2:52 PM:

> While people were leaping to their deaths from the flaming Twin Towers
> on 9/11 .. Who was driving the Van with the sign 'Urban Moving Systems'
> on the side?
>
> The police reported that witnesses testified that they were singing,
> dancing and filming during all the carnage.

For a free subscription to "KKK is us", please contact
Trailer Trash >, the proud author of:
<<We beat you wussies up as teenagers, took your girls from you, ****ed
<<them; and they begged for more, as your mommies cursed us out in that
<<polish pig latin you all call yiddish!."

Trailer Trash
March 11th 09, 09:57 PM
Now a non sequitur? You're such a loser ...

Blash
March 11th 09, 10:42 PM
Trailer Trash wrote on 3/11/09 4:08 PM:

> We all know how low you can stoop, Arnie.
>
> Bringing up the 'KKK' and placing it into an argument, about something I
> went through at the age of 15, just proves that you're losing the
> argument, pops!

Poooooooor dumb mikey........
You're so persecuted........Reading about your pathetic life so far, instead
of admitting that you're a born loser, you probably have a long list of
people "who have done you wrong,"
SAMSON, Ala. * A gunman who killed 10 people in the worst mass shooting in
Alabama history had a list of employers "who had done him wrong," including
the nearby sausage plant he quit days before the spree and the metal factory
where he shot himself, authorities said Wednesday.

Blash
March 11th 09, 11:45 PM
Trailer Trash whined:

> Bringing up the 'KKK' and placing it into an argument, about something I
> went through at the age of 15,

..........and how do people know so much about you at age 15???
Because you're such a loser that you came to cyberspace trying to find a
"friend"..........
You felt the need to tell us what a stud you were in high-school.......
NOBODY GIVES A ****!!!
You felt the need to tell us that your old man couldn't take you & walked
out.......
NOBODY GIVES A ****!!!
You felt the need to tell us that you grew up under the tutelage of your
mommy & sisters(did you really have to wear their pink bloomers??)
NOBODY GIVES A ****!!!
You felt the need to tell us how proud you were because you kept getting
into fights........
NOBODY GIVES A ****!!!

mikey......call Dr. Phil.......around here NOBODY GIVES A ****!!!

March 12th 09, 12:07 AM
trailer, maybe it proves jewish people are smarter than most? when i
sent out my warning to new yorkers on 9-6-2001 that an attack was
imminent, i later read about 25,000 to 30,000 people called off work at
the twin towers on 9-10 and on 9-1`1 saving many lives...many jews and
also many of the restraunt workers did not go in to work that day.. does
this then prove "restraunt workers" were in on the 9-11 attacks ?
the same goes for the airplanes...hundreds died. jews make up about 3%
of the population... so how many SHOULD have died ? how many hungarians
died on those planes? probably none. so, does that mean there was a
hungarian conspiracy ?

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Trailer Trash
March 12th 09, 02:37 AM
Comics. noone should have died that day, but they did. Bush should have
listened to the warnings they received from the Clinton Whitehouse, but
he was off clearing brush in Crawford, TX for the month of August
preceding the attacks on 9/11

All men are created equal, not just the Jewish ones...

Trailer Trash
March 12th 09, 03:30 AM
(Blash)

Appropriately named Trailer Trash wrote on 3/11/09 1:20 PM:

Funny how you like to throw around the terms: boy, bimbo, slut and
hooker, "Uncle Arnie".

********Sorry to hear that your pecker doesn't work
either.......

Why are you even thinking about my pecker?

WTF is your problem?

Apology? Don't make me laugh.