PDA

View Full Version : Re: 'Bammy to Negotiate with 'Moderate' Taliban Terrorists! Yeah!That will Probably Work

Transition Zone
March 11th 09, 06:00 PM
On Mar 8, 11:03*am, wolfagain > wrote:
> On Mar 8, 9:20*am, Patriot Games > wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 06:33:10 -0700 (PDT), wolfagain >
> > wrote:
>
> > >Now maybe you Loons will happy with your boy for finally bringing
> > >"peace in our time" to Afghanistan!
>
> > He's the Surrender Monkey...
>
> He's also surrendering to Commie Cuba too.

What's Cuba or Afghanistan worth to anyone ?? You can't police the
whole world.

macknatee
March 11th 09, 06:36 PM
On Mar 11, 2:00 pm, Transition Zone > wrote:
> On Mar 8, 11:03 am, wolfagain > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 8, 9:20 am, Patriot Games > wrote:

> > > He's the Surrender Monkey...
>
> > He's also surrendering to Commie Cuba too.
>
> What's Cuba or Afghanistan worth to anyone ?? You can't police the
> whole world.

He should just give them $43 million, like Bush did, instead.

BuffetHater
March 11th 09, 09:06 PM
> He should just give them $43 million, like Bush did, instead.

Surrender to them, give them Indiana as reparation and make
public the conservative republican's guilt of 9-11 being an
inside job because bush senior owned part of a structurally
damaged bit of realty.

Lesson the russians learnt: Never fight guys with nothing to
live for & welcome death as a blessing unless you wanna become
just like em.

How come no one noticed that none of the alleged 9-11
patsies were afghani or taliban? Harboring Benny Laden???
Sponsor of terror? Everyone knows the yanks bought and paid
for them to fight and win against russia and topple the 'evil
empire' america cowered from.

Patriot Games[_2_]
March 11th 09, 09:42 PM
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:00:22 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
> wrote:
>On Mar 8, 11:03*am, wolfagain > wrote:
>> On Mar 8, 9:20*am, Patriot Games > wrote:
>> > He's the Surrender Monkey...
>> He's also surrendering to Commie Cuba too.
>What's Cuba or Afghanistan worth to anyone ?? You can't police the
>whole world.

Who said anything about "police the whole world?" YOU did. Do you
have your mother's permission to use the computer?

Cuba isn't worth ****. But that's no reason to GIVE them anything.

Afghanistan IS a problem because that's where our ENEMY was
headquartered and where they'd like to return to unless we kill all of
them first.

Patriot Games[_2_]
March 11th 09, 09:43 PM
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:36:53 -0700 (PDT), macknatee
> wrote:
>On Mar 11, 2:00 pm, Transition Zone > wrote:
>> > He's also surrendering to Commie Cuba too.
>> What's Cuba or Afghanistan worth to anyone ?? You can't police the
>> whole world.
>He should just give them $43 million, like Bush did, instead.

http://www.state.gov/secretary/former/powell/remarks/2001/2928.htm

SECRETARY POWELL: Good morning, everyone. Afghanistan is in crisis.
After more than 20 years of war, and now the third year of a
devastating draught, the country is on the verge of a widespread
famine. Nearly 4 million Afghans are at risk. If the international
community does not take immediate action, countless deaths and
terrible tragedy are certain to follow.

At the direction of President Bush, I am today announcing a package of
$43 million in new humanitarian assistance for the people of
Afghanistan, including 65,000 tons of wheat, $5 million in
complementary food commodities, and $10 million in other livelihood
and food security programs within Afghanistan. We also expect to soon
announce additional assistance to Afghan refugees.

Even before this latest commitment, the United States was by far the
largest provider of humanitarian assistance for Afghans. Last year, we
provided about $114 million in aid. With this new package, our
humanitarian assistance to date this year will reach $124 million.
This includes over 200,000 tons of wheat.

We will continue to look for ways to provide more assistance for
Afghans, including those farmers who have felt the impact of the ban
on poppy cultivation, a decision by the Taliban that we welcome.

We distribute our assistance in Afghanistan through international
agencies of the United Nations and nongovernmental organizations. We
provide our aid to the people of Afghanistan, not to Afghanistan's
warring factions. Our aid bypasses the Taliban, who have done little
to alleviate the suffering of the Afghan people, and indeed have done
much to exacerbate it. We hope the Taliban will act on a number of
fundamental issues that separate us: their support for terrorism;
their violation of internationally recognized human rights standards,
especially their treatment of women and girls; and their refusal to
resolve Afghanistan's civil war through a negotiated settlement.

UN sanctions against the Taliban are smart sanctions and do not hurt
the Afghan people, nor do these sanctions affect the flow of
humanitarian assistance for Afghans. America seeks to help the
neediest, wherever they may be. I call upon the international
community to mobilize and respond generously to help avert this
looming humanitarian catastrophe in Afghanistan.

Secretary General Annan and I have discussed this situation before,
and I will ask for his further assistance to raise the international
community's awareness about this crisis and to impress upon the
international community the necessity to respond with energy and with
dispatch.

Colleagues of mine from different parts of the government, as well as
including the United States Agency for International Development, will
be available to provide more detailed information, should you have
questions.

Thank you very much.

Stan de SD
March 11th 09, 10:36 PM
On Mar 11, 2:06*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:
> > He should just give them $43 million, like Bush did, instead.
>
> Surrender to them,

And do you think that will make them stop?

March 12th 09, 12:19 AM
osama obama is just following his mentor, comrade clintons, lead....
idiot clinton is the one who started giving u.s. tax dollars to the
talaban !!! president bush found out about it right after he got elected
and cut it off...

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

BuffetHater
March 12th 09, 01:55 AM
On Mar 11, 7:19*pm, wrote:
> osama obama is just following his mentor, comrade clintons, lead....
> idiot clinton is the one who started giving u.s. tax dollars to the
> talaban !!! president bush found out about it right after he got elected
> and cut it off...

It was dubya bush that met and palled with the taliban at his
texas ranch. See the michael *american hero and keeper of
the good' Moore movie for video evidence.
Bush funded the taliban, saw them as people of texas style
faith. 110% truth.

Transition Zone
March 12th 09, 04:38 PM
On Mar 11, 2:36*pm, macknatee > wrote:
> On Mar 11, 2:00 pm, Transition Zone > wrote:

> > > He's also surrendering to Commie Cuba too.
>
> > What's Cuba or Afghanistan worth to anyone ?? You can't police the
> > whole world.
>
> He should just give them $43 million, like Bush did, instead.

Obama's stuffing almost as much in dollars and US lives into
Afghanistan as Bush did.

This is crazy. Quit listening to right-wing self-dscribed "military
experts" in the US and NATO and GET OUT OF AFGHANISTAN and IRAQ.
Yesterday, OK ??

(wake-up and realize what the people voted for, geezzz !!)

Transition Zone
March 12th 09, 04:44 PM
On Mar 11, 5:06*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:
> > He should just give them $43 million, like Bush did, instead.
>
> Surrender to them, give them Indiana as reparation

Well, they already have a lot in as-is and unrepaired US machinery and
"missing" dollars.

> and make
> public the conservative republican's guilt of *9-11 being an
> inside job because bush senior owned part of a structurally
> damaged bit of realty.

BTW, did anyone throw a golf-bash on Sept 11, 2001 near NORAD in
Nebraska? Yes. On Sept 11, 2001.

Someone with a name similar to yours ?? Oh, and how's Gen. Winfield,
BTW ??

> Lesson the russians learnt: * Never fight guys with nothing to
> live for & welcome death as a blessing unless you wanna become
> just like em.

Great for 'em. (At least they LEARN from lessons)

> How come no one noticed that none of the alleged 9-11
> patsies were afghani or taliban? * Harboring Benny Laden???
> Sponsor of terror? * Everyone knows the yanks bought and paid
> for them to fight and win against russia and topple the 'evil
> empire' america cowered from.

Moreover, if we leave Afghanistan, then how can the oil pipelines get
across there?

Cotton
March 12th 09, 04:46 PM
Transition Zone wrote:
> On Mar 11, 2:36 pm, macknatee > wrote:

>>> What's Cuba or Afghanistan worth to anyone ?? You can't police the
>>> whole world.
>> He should just give them $43 million, like Bush did, instead.
>
> Obama's stuffing almost as much in dollars and US lives into
> Afghanistan as Bush did.
>
> This is crazy. Quit listening to right-wing self-dscribed "military
> experts" in the US and NATO and GET OUT OF AFGHANISTAN and IRAQ.
> Yesterday, OK ??
>
> (wake-up and realize what the people voted for, geezzz !!)

why can't obammy get the world to pitch in. what's wrong with his
people skills. did we elect an incompetent boob?

Transition Zone
March 12th 09, 04:48 PM
On Mar 11, 5:43*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
> [...]
> the Afghan people, nor do these sanctions affect the flow of
> humanitarian assistance for Afghans. America seeks to help the
> neediest, wherever they may be. I call upon the international
> community to mobilize and respond generously to help avert this
> looming humanitarian catastrophe in Afghanistan.
>
> Secretary General Annan and I have discussed this situation before,
> and I will ask for his further assistance to raise the international
> community's awareness about this crisis and to impress upon the
> international community the necessity to respond with energy and with
> dispatch.
>
> Colleagues of mine from different parts of the government, as well as
> including the United States Agency for International Development, will
> be available to provide more detailed information, should you have

So.

Powell's a traitor to you repubs. He abandoned you and your party. Why
trust him, now? That's won't help you. Happy, now?

March 12th 09, 06:25 PM
On Mar 11, 2:00*pm, Transition Zone > wrote:
> On Mar 8, 11:03*am, wolfagain > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 8, 9:20*am, Patriot Games > wrote:

> > > He's the Surrender Monkey...
>
> > He's also surrendering to Commie Cuba too.
>
> What's Cuba or Afghanistan worth to anyone ?? You can't police the
> whole world.

Its more loss than gain, in other words.

Paulie Walnutts
March 12th 09, 06:28 PM
On Mar 12, 11:46*am, Cotton > wrote:
> Transition Zone wrote:

> >> *He should just give them $43 million, like Bush did, instead.
>
> > Obama's stuffing almost as much in dollars and US lives into
> > Afghanistan as Bush did.
>
> > This is crazy. Quit listening to right-wing self-dscribed "military
> > experts" in the US and NATO and GET OUT OF AFGHANISTAN and IRAQ.
> > Yesterday, OK ??
>
> > (wake-up and realize what the people voted for, geezzz !!)
>
> why can't obammy get the world to pitch in. *what's wrong with his
> people skills. *did we elect an incompetent boob?- Hide quoted text -

In a word: YES

Paulie Walnutts
March 12th 09, 06:29 PM
On Mar 12, 11:48*am, Transition Zone > wrote:
> [...]
> > looming humanitarian catastrophe in Afghanistan.
>
> > Secretary General Annan and I have discussed this situation before,
> > and I will ask for his further assistance to raise the international
> > community's awareness about this crisis and to impress upon the
> > international community the necessity to respond with energy and with
> > dispatch.
>
> > Colleagues of mine from different parts of the government, as well as
> > including the United States Agency for International Development, will
> > be available to provide more detailed information, should you have
> > questions.
>
> > Thank you very much.
>
> So.
>
> Powell's a traitor to you repubs. He abandoned you and your party. Why
> trust him, now? That's won't help you. Happy, now?- Hide quoted text -

He's a negro RINO. 'Nuff said.

March 12th 09, 06:51 PM
On Mar 12, 2:29*pm, Paulie Walnutts > wrote:
> [...]
> > > looming humanitarian catastrophe in Afghanistan.
>
> > > Secretary General Annan and I have discussed this situation before,
> > > and I will ask for his further assistance to raise the international
> > > community's awareness about this crisis and to impress upon the
> > > international community the necessity to respond with energy and with
> > > dispatch.
>
> > > Colleagues of mine from different parts of the government, as well as
> > > including the United States Agency for International Development, will
> > > be available to provide more detailed information, should you have
> > > questions.
>
> > > Thank you very much.
>
> > So.
>
> > Powell's a traitor to you repubs. He abandoned you and your party. Why
> > trust him, now? That's won't help you. Happy, now?- Hide quoted text -

> He's a negro RINO. 'Nuff said.- Hide quoted text -

With a DIMO congress.

(so what?)

Patriot Games[_2_]
March 12th 09, 08:20 PM
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:48:57 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
> [...]
>> the Afghan people, nor do these sanctions affect the flow of
>> humanitarian assistance for Afghans. America seeks to help the
>> neediest, wherever they may be. I call upon the international
>> community to mobilize and respond generously to help avert this
>> looming humanitarian catastrophe in Afghanistan.
>> Secretary General Annan and I have discussed this situation before,
>> and I will ask for his further assistance to raise the international
>> community's awareness about this crisis and to impress upon the
>> international community the necessity to respond with energy and with
>> dispatch.
>> Colleagues of mine from different parts of the government, as well as
>> including the United States Agency for International Development, will
>> be available to provide more detailed information, should you have

So, the idiot "macknatee" said Bush gave the Taliban $43 million.

The idiot "macknatee" was wrong.

>Powell's a traitor to you repubs.

Not really, he was never considered a Republican. He was brought into
Bush's Administration because he was an excellent choice.

>He abandoned you and your party.

No, not really.

>Why trust him, now?

Now? What does NOW have to do with anything?

Are you stuck on stupid?

>That's won't help you.

We don't need any help, thanks anyway.

>Happy, now?

Yes, I'm very happy. Your Socialist Black Muslim Messiah Buckwheat
bin Obama is single-handedly destroying the DemocRAT Party!

March 12th 09, 10:33 PM
hey, bill clinton is the asshole who started giving aid to the talaban
back in the late 90's....looks like obama is afraid of them too...

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Transition Zone
March 13th 09, 02:39 PM
On Mar 12, 4:20*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:48:57 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
>
> >So.
>
> So, the idiot "macknatee" said Bush gave the Taliban $43 million.
>
> The idiot "macknatee" was wrong.

Touching. No, really.

> >Powell's a traitor to you repubs.
>
> Not really, he was never considered a Republican. *

Is that why he literally stood with Bush & Cheney the morning after
the 2000 victory?

Mighty observant of you. As usual.

> He was brought into
> Bush's Administration because he was an excellent choice.

He was never mentioned as a top expert at anything by the Council on
Foreign Relations. Thus he was most likely a token.

> >He abandoned you and your party.
>
> No, not really.

No. Really. Hence the Obama endorsement.

Transition Zone
March 13th 09, 02:45 PM
On Mar 12, 3:02*pm, Beam Me Up Scotty <[email protected]
Dog..com> wrote:

> But It's odd that Obama would Unilaterally without UN approval....

We don't have proof that the UN disapproves, I guess. Still Afghan is
owed reparations. Exacerbated by further Obama agitation of the region
(probably due to unjust center-right influences in the dem party).

> spend so much money(under Socialism, doesn't all wealth belong to the
> world) and enter a war on the economy without building a coalition.
>
> Obama is going to tax carbon,

How do "we" know ?? Can "we" see into the future, all of a sudden ??

> Carbon isn't a USA problem, it's a world
> problem isn't it? * And Obama is attacking it unilaterally, are we
> seeing a pattern here....

If so, ' too early.

> Obama's Socialism is all pointed toward himself, he's not joining the UN
> socialists yet, why is that?

Again. We don't know.

Transition Zone
March 18th 09, 10:18 PM
On Mar 14, 1:10*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
>
> > wrote:
> >On Mar 12, 4:20*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
> >> On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:48:57 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone

> >> Not really, he was never considered a Republican. *
> >Is that why he literally stood with Bush & Cheney the morning after
> >the 2000 victory?
>
> He was an excellent choice for the job at the time. *His politics,
> which weren't Republican, weren't a concern.
>
> >>He was brought into
> >>Bush's Administration because he was an excellent choice.
> > He was never mentioned as a top expert at anything by the Council on
> > Foreign Relations. Thus he was most likely *a token.
> >> No, not really.
> > No. Really. Hence theObamaendorsement.
>
>He's always been a Democrat in the classic (not Socialist) JFK style.

No. He's a repub because he also promotes lying in order to kill
foreigner women & children who are oil-rich.

And he also refers to everyone in terms like personal responsibility
or pulling yourself up by your boot straps.

(like Clarence Thomas, Alan Keyes or Michael Steele)

Transition Zone
March 18th 09, 10:28 PM
On Mar 12, 4:24*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
>
> > They never left.
>
>Yes, Al Qaeda was chased out. *

WRONG.

"More than seven years after U.S.-led troops toppled the Taliban for
harboring al Qaeda leaders behind the Sept. 11 attacks, U.S. officials
admit the United States and its allies are not winning the war in
Afghanistan." -- http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed1/idUSN18377070

> I'm enjoying seeing dead scuzzy muzzy Al Qaeda and Taliban terrorists
> on the TV news every day.

Looks like its so few that its a real hoot. What? One or two
people ?

Ha !!

Patriot Games[_2_]
March 19th 09, 07:17 PM
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:28:29 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
> wrote:
>On Mar 12, 4:24*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
>> > They never left.
>>Yes, Al Qaeda was chased out. *
>WRONG.

There are NO Al Qaeda Training Camps in Afghanistan.

Yes, Al Qaeda was chased out. *

STILL WAITING for your CITE of those UN Proceedings..........

<crickets...>

Did you think you could RUN AWAY from that lie?

YOU CAN'T.

Transition Zone
March 22nd 09, 06:01 PM
On Mar 21, 3:38*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:06:17 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
>
> > wrote:
> >On Mar 19, 3:17*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
> >> On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:28:29 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
> >Irrelavant. "U.S. officials admit the United States and its allies are
> >not winning the war in Afghanistan."
>
> Which has NOTHING to do with "Al Qaeda was chased out."
>
> >> There are NO Al Qaeda Training Camps in Afghanistan.
> >Irrelevant. "U.S. officials admit the United States and its allies are
> >not winning the war in Afghanistan."
>
> See above.
>
> >> Yes, Al Qaeda was chased out.
> >Yes, out of a McDonald's maybe but "U.S. officials admit the United
> >States and its allies are not winning the war in Afghanistan."
>
> See above.
>
> >> STILL WAITING for your CITE of those UN Proceedings..........
> >No need, because... "U.S. officials admit the United States and its
> >allies are not winning the war in Afghanistan."
>
> Thanks for ADMITTING YOU ARE A LIAR.
>
> Case closed.
>
> Game over.

Because the "U.S. officials admit the United States and its allies
are
not winning the war in Afghanistan."

Its not my fault.

Transition Zone
March 27th 09, 03:32 PM
On Mar 22, 4:27*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:

> You said: "And Bam & Bush can both be sued by Afghan property owners
> in UN proceedings."

Where did I ever say that?

Patriot Games[_2_]
March 27th 09, 06:00 PM
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:32:55 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
> wrote:
>On Mar 22, 4:27*pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
>> You said: "And Bam & Bush can both be sued by Afghan property owners
>> in UN proceedings."
>Where did I ever say that?

Here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.europe/msg/d2af636ca5e62a75?hl=en

On Mar 11, 1:51 pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:21:28 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
> > wrote:
> >On Mar 9, 6:06 pm, Patriot Games > wrote:
> >> On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
> >> If the topic is still Afghanistan and "reparations" then, no, his
> >> party doesn't count either.
> >Both Parties won't count to the people if he stays in Afghanistan.
> >And Bam & Bush can both be sued by Afghan property owners in UN
> >proceedings. Iraqi property owners probably can, too.

In addition to being a Proven Liar are you now admitting you're a
RETARD?