PDA

View Full Version : ESLR +19%

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 13th 09, 06:48 PM
Yea I am pumping this baby.. Up almost 40% in a 5-days.
This is a: in favor sector, american made, great product, best value in
Solar Watt per $ Good contracts they are able to fill and expansion into
China.. I am pumping. Not dumping.. I am adding on dips..

ESLR is a BUY!

BuffetHater
March 13th 09, 09:00 PM
I wish you well, you have earned a break thru persist if not else,
btw, what was your in point?

Rootin' for ya!!!!

Awaken21
March 14th 09, 12:47 AM
On Mar 13, 2:48*pm, -=DirtBagŠ > wrote:
> Yea I am pumping this baby.. *Up almost 40% in a 5-days.
> This is a: in favor sector, american made, great product, best value in
> Solar Watt per $ Good contracts they are able to fill and expansion into
> * China.. I am pumping. Not dumping.. I am adding on dips..
>
> ESLR is a BUY!

I'm rooting for you!

I think you are completely off your rocker crazy. However I am yelling
as load as anyone.

<subliminal programming>Have you considered selling a portion into the
rally?</subliminal programming>

"go dirt go!"

Ron Peterson
March 14th 09, 01:57 AM
On Mar 13, 4:00*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:
> I wish you well, you have earned a break thru persist if not else,
> btw, what was your in point?

I bought a small amount of ESLR at $8.80 and am still holding.

--
Ron

ausound[_3_]
March 14th 09, 05:21 AM
-=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49baaa6e$0$1640
:

> Yea I am pumping this baby.. Up almost 40% in a 5-days.
> This is a: in favor sector, american made, great product, best value in
> Solar Watt per $ Good contracts they are able to fill and expansion into
> China.. I am pumping. Not dumping.. I am adding on dips..
>

> ESLR is a BUY!

print your post
tape it to the wall near your computer

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 14th 09, 07:33 AM
ausound wrote:
> -=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49baaa6e$0$1640
> :
>
>> Yea I am pumping this baby.. Up almost 40% in a 5-days.
>> This is a: in favor sector, american made, great product, best value in
>> Solar Watt per $ Good contracts they are able to fill and expansion into
>> China.. I am pumping. Not dumping.. I am adding on dips..
>>

>> ESLR is a BUY!
>>

> print your post
> tape it to the wall near your computer

My god! I sound like Bob Wald?

Forget whatever I said. I was self medicating again. Cookie?

ACTUALLY I have taken +30% in two days. Still wearing a snorkel FTR.
But I have always liked ESLR and I fully believe that within 3-years it
will be hugely successful and the stock will be over $15. Yes right now
these stupid numbers are 'just facts' and other 'useless ****' not to be
worried about. <grin> Besides I have backed myself out of this one
what.. like 3-times? and each time made money.. Just keep buying down
and it always pops like this. It is a jumping-bean. It is like one big
day gets me close then the second or third I am even the the forth I
make 15% and I am out.. Usually trades up a day longer and then comes
down.. that has been the pattern for two years.. In the mean time they
have gotten their **** together.. High tech production line and new
facility with all the good ****.. Sealed deals on both continents and
working in China to expand the production line to assembly in China for
the China Market. Eventually building a manufacturing plant there. They
are lowest cost per watt. Best performance of any solar design too. It
is a matter of time. Debt.. Who doesn't have it? Contracts.. ESLR has
them! They are American and Obama loves American Solar..

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 14th 09, 07:52 AM
Awaken21 wrote:
> On Mar 13, 2:48 pm, -=DirtBagŠ > wrote:
>> Yea I am pumping this baby.. Up almost 40% in a 5-days.
>> This is a: in favor sector, american made, great product, best value in
>> Solar Watt per $ Good contracts they are able to fill and expansion into
>> China.. I am pumping. Not dumping.. I am adding on dips..
>>
>> ESLR is a BUY!
>
> I'm rooting for you!
>
> I think you are completely off your rocker crazy. However I am yelling
> as load as anyone.
>
> <subliminal programming>Have you considered selling a portion into the
> rally?</subliminal programming>
>
> "go dirt go!"

Call me LUCKY because i am going again!

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 14th 09, 08:10 AM
BuffetHater wrote:
> I wish you well, you have earned a break thru persist if not else,
> btw, what was your in point?
>
> Rootin' for ya!!!!

3.25
2.17
1.07-1.09
1.15

Bought it down.. backed up the truck at the 1.07-1.09 and 1.15 finished.

I should be in the green or close now.. Currently $1.42 Initial
position price 3.25 is where this will end up.. IMO or close in 2-months
perhaps? Need some solar chatter..

=====

Bought it in my Roth Acct at $1.11

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 14th 09, 08:21 AM
BuffetHater wrote:
> I wish you well, you have earned a break thru persist if not else,
> btw, what was your in point?
>
> Rootin' for ya!!!!

btw:
That FAS trade has me up +41%
I think I got inspired on FAS (3X long financial) from your advice.
Thanks..

Been adding but will start looking to take profit there.. it looks good
for a few more trading days.. but I will start taking some or all off..
and letting it come back to me..

over all it was good week for me..