PDA

View Full Version : John Howard's Speech About Monslems & foreigners. . .

BuffetHater
March 13th 09, 07:38 PM
I'm no racist or nationalist, but i am getting a little sick of the
one sidedness of accomodating the
refugees while neglecting our own proud french
heritage.
France has the right to again rule north america as it did before!!!
Vive le quebec libre!!!

a fast c&p------------------------------------

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on
Wednesday to get out of Australia as the government targeted
radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by
saying he supported spy agency monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave
It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are
offending some individual or their
culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a
surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'
'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles,
trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought
freedom'
'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese,
Japanese, Russian, or any other language.
Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society
Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some
Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because
Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this
nation, and this is clearly documented.
It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our
schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another
part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our
culture.'
'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we
ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful
enjoyment with us.'
'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will
allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this.
But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our
Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I
highly encourage you take advantage of one
other great Australian freedom,
'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to
come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU
accepted.'

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 13th 09, 08:26 PM
Mon ostie de saint-sacrament de cālice de crisse!

So, when did you beoame French Canadienne?

Here I thought you were closer to Moosejaw than Quebecois. . .

Tabarnak!

..

BuffetHater
March 13th 09, 08:58 PM
On Mar 13, 3:26*pm, Doobie Keebler > wrote:
> Mon ostie de saint-sacrament de cālice de crisse!
>
> So, when did you beoame French Canadienne?
>
> Here I thought you were closer to Moosejaw than Quebecois. . .
>
> Tabarnak!
>
> .
Canada is bilingual, sorry, not bi in the same way comix or
fat-vito are.
Iive & have biz interests in northern ontario & manitoba after
working in oil services, not all francophones are quebecois
and you used the feminine for french canadia/en. . .

Bill Shatner is a product of montreal and fluent in french, that
accounts for his halting speech style pattern. In addition to being
the greatest actor of all
histoire, of course!
Every anglo growing up in a french speaking city learned that the
way into the hearts and panties of the very liberal french catholic
girls was by fluency and getting dads vodka.

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 13th 09, 09:19 PM
On Mar 13, 3:58*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:

> and you used the feminine for french canadia/en. . .
My bad . . hey, I tried!

> Bill Shatner is a product of montreal and fluent in french, that
> accounts for his halting speech style pattern. * *In addition to being
> the greatest actor of all histoire, of course!

Judy! In! . . . the Sky! . . . with! Diamonds!

> Every anglo growing up in a french speaking city learned that the
> way into the hearts and panties of the very liberal french catholic
> girls was by *fluency and getting dads vodka.

Hey! That works with german catholic chicks here in Milwaukee, too!

..

PeterL
March 13th 09, 09:25 PM
On Mar 13, 2:19*pm, Doobie Keebler > wrote:
> On Mar 13, 3:58*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:
>
> > and you used the feminine for french canadia/en. . .
>
> My bad . . *hey, I tried!
>
> > Bill Shatner is a product of montreal and fluent in french, that
> > accounts for his halting speech style pattern. * *In addition to being
> > the greatest actor of all *histoire, of course!
>
> Judy! In! . . . the Sky! . . . with! Diamonds!
>
> > Every anglo growing up in a french speaking city learned that the
> > way into the hearts and panties of the very liberal french catholic
> > girls was by *fluency and getting dads vodka.
>
> Hey! That works with german catholic chicks here in Milwaukee, too!
>
> .

German catholic chicks in Milwaukee speak French too?

BuffetHater
March 13th 09, 09:39 PM
> German catholic chicks in Milwaukee speak French too?

Tis the language of love. . . vodka you idiot, lemme guess, the last
time you got laid . . . you asked for change for the twenty . . .
and the guy gave it to you.

Don't feel bad, last time comix got laid he relied on the department
of ag to be the dating service.

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 14th 09, 12:48 AM
On Mar 13, 4:25*pm, PeterL > wrote:

> German catholic chicks in Milwaukee speak French too?

Naw, but after a few shots of Jaegermeister it just sounds like it.

..