PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Brown is now the AG of CA?

Lawyerkill
March 14th 09, 02:15 AM
WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
life.

John Galt[_2_]
March 14th 09, 02:20 AM
Lawyerkill wrote:
> WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
> the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
> life.

I learned from the old Christopher Lee vampire movies that you have to

Vampires, politicians, same thing.

JG

phil scott
March 14th 09, 02:38 AM
On Mar 13, 7:15*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
> the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
> life.

you can do a LOT worse than Jerry... Ive seen him speak in person
before he was gov of calif the first time, and once a date with LInda
Ronstat.
He is a lot more lively in person or speaking live to a group than in
his public appearances. Liberal though.. maybe too liberal.

Phil scott

Lubow
March 14th 09, 04:47 AM
On Mar 13, 10:20*pm, John Galt > wrote:
> Lawyerkill wrote:
> > WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
> > the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
> > life.
>
> I learned from the old Christopher Lee vampire movies that you have to
>
> Vampires, politicians, same thing.
>
> JG

Yeah. Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. Then the world can
rejoice.

John Galt[_2_]
March 14th 09, 04:55 AM
Lubow wrote:
> On Mar 13, 10:20 pm, John Galt > wrote:
>> Lawyerkill wrote:
>>> WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
>>> the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
>>> life.
>> I learned from the old Christopher Lee vampire movies that you have to
>>
>> Vampires, politicians, same thing.
>>
>> JG
>
> Yeah. Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. Then the world can
> rejoice.

Uh, she died in 1982.

JG

phil scott
March 14th 09, 05:49 AM
On Mar 13, 9:55*pm, John Galt > wrote:
> Lubow wrote:
> >> I learned from the old Christopher Lee vampire movies that you have to
>
> >> Vampires, politicians, same thing.
>
> >> JG
>
> > Yeah. *Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. *Then the world can
> > rejoice.
>
> Uh, she died in 1982.

thats news to me... She and Jerry were out to dinner in sacramento at
a restaurant I was doing business wtth, approx 1973.

Phil scott

> JG

PeterL
March 14th 09, 04:27 PM
On Mar 13, 7:15*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
> the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
> life.

what do you mean "now"? He's been AG for a number of years. He is
running for senate next.

Lubow
March 14th 09, 04:33 PM
On Mar 14, 12:55*am, John Galt > wrote:
> Lubow wrote:
> >> I learned from the old Christopher Lee vampire movies that you have to
>
> >> Vampires, politicians, same thing.
>
> >> JG
>
> > Yeah. *Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. *Then the world can
> > rejoice.
>
> Uh, she died in 1982.
>
> JG

She's like Sherlock Holmes. Immortal. Holmes died twice and he is
still alive. He died once at Reichenbach Falls, the other time in
retirement while keeping bees at Sussex. To the Baker Street
Irregulars and fans of Basil Rathbone, Holmes still consults to
Inspectors Gregson and Lestrade.

In the same way, Rand is still alive as long as there is a way to
provide welfare for the rich as, e.g., no bid contracts in Iraq.

Lawyerkill
March 14th 09, 04:35 PM
On Mar 14, 12:27�pm, PeterL > wrote:
> On Mar 13, 7:15�pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
>
> > WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
> > the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
> > life.
>
> what do you mean "now"? �He's been AG for a number of years. �He is
> running for senate next.

The last time I saw him on TV he was a mayor or something so I was
surprized to see him on TV as the AG.

phil scott
March 14th 09, 04:46 PM
On Mar 14, 9:35*am, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> On Mar 14, 12:27 pm, PeterL > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 13, 7:15 pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
>
> > > WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
> > > the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
> > > life.
>
> > what do you mean "now"? He's been AG for a number of years. He is
> > running for senate next.
>
> The last time I saw him on TV he was a mayor or something so I was
> surprized to see him on TV as the AG.

He was the Mayor of Oakland calif for 4 years... then ran for AG and
has been the AG for a few years now.

He is a high quality guy.. his father Edmond Brown was governor of
calif for several terms in the 50's or 60'e. ,maybe later.

Phil scott

John Galt[_2_]
March 14th 09, 04:53 PM
Lubow wrote:
> On Mar 14, 12:55 am, John Galt > wrote:
>> Lubow wrote:
>>> Yeah. Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. Then the world can
>>> rejoice.
>> Uh, she died in 1982.
>>
>> JG
>
> She's like Sherlock Holmes. Immortal. Holmes died twice and he is
> still alive. He died once at Reichenbach Falls, the other time in
> retirement while keeping bees at Sussex. To the Baker Street
> Irregulars and fans of Basil Rathbone, Holmes still consults to
> Inspectors Gregson and Lestrade.
>
> In the same way, Rand is still alive as long as there is a way to
> provide welfare for the rich as, e.g., no bid contracts in Iraq.

Caricature, not reality. Rand was a proponent of extremely limited
government, without mechanisms to do what you suggest.

JG

Lawyerkill
March 14th 09, 05:17 PM
On Mar 14, 12:33�pm, Lubow > wrote:
> On Mar 14, 12:55�am, John Galt > wrote:
>

> > Lubow wrote:

> > > Yeah. �Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. �Then the world can
> > > rejoice.
>
> > Uh, she died in 1982.
>
> > JG
>
> She's like Sherlock Holmes. Immortal. �Holmes died twice and he is
> still alive. �He died once at Reichenbach Falls, the other time in
> retirement while keeping bees at Sussex. �To the Baker Street
> Irregulars and fans of Basil Rathbone, Holmes still consults to
> Inspectors Gregson and Lestrade.
>
> In the same way, Rand is still alive as long as there is a way to
> provide welfare for the rich as, e.g., no bid contracts in Iraq.- Hide quoted text -

Lubow, wake up, we have and had no bid contracts of Federal, State and
Local work long before Iraq and under both parties. Our Ex governor in
NJ( you know the one that resigned because he got caught paying his
gay lover with public funds) gave no bid contracts to his rich lawyer
friends. There were no bid contracts under Clinton. Both parties use
them to pay off friends. Is it right? I don't think so, but I don't
see the link to Rand, unless you are saying both parties are crook,
then I'm in agreement with you.

No bid contracts are legal, if you don't like it change the laws. And
the little I read of Rand she clearly would not approve of this, she
wanted very limited government action.

Lubow
March 14th 09, 07:13 PM
On Mar 14, 1:17*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> On Mar 14, 12:33 pm, Lubow > wrote:

> > > Uh, she died in 1982.
>
> > > JG
>
> > She's like Sherlock Holmes. Immortal. Holmes died twice and he is
> > still alive. He died once at Reichenbach Falls, the other time in
> > retirement while keeping bees at Sussex. To the Baker Street
> > Irregulars and fans of Basil Rathbone, Holmes still consults to
> > Inspectors Gregson and Lestrade.
>
> > In the same way, Rand is still alive as long as there is a way to
> > provide welfare for the rich as, e.g., no bid contracts in Iraq.- Hide quoted text -

> Lubow, wake up, we have and had no bid contracts of Federal, State and
> Local work long before Iraq and under both parties. Our Ex governor in
> NJ( you know the one that resigned because he got caught paying his
> gay lover with public funds) gave no bid contracts to his rich lawyer
> friends. There were no bid contracts under Clinton. Both parties use
> them to pay off friends. Is it right? I don't think so, but I don't
> see the link to Rand, unless you are saying both parties are crook,
> then I'm in agreement with you.
>
> No bid contracts are legal, if you don't like it change the laws. And
> the little I read of Rand she clearly would not approve of this, she
> wanted very limited government action.

Are we talking about $100K no-bids to clean up the playgrounds or
money that turned a professional bum, nobody and murderer like Erik
Prince into an overnight billionaire (with a "B") with immunity from
prosecution?

Then of course, there's Dick Cheney, holder of millions of HAL shares,
who saw HAL's B&R unit be the recipient of $millions in no-bid
contracts, among which was to replace E-2 and E-3 military truck
drivers with contractors charging in excess of $200/hr.

As long as scumbags like Prince and Cheney remain at large, IMO Ayn
Rand remains alive.

Lawyerkill
March 14th 09, 07:42 PM
On Mar 14, 3:13�pm, Lubow > wrote:
> On Mar 14, 1:17�pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:

> > > She's like Sherlock Holmes. Immortal. Holmes died twice and he is
> > > still alive. He died once at Reichenbach Falls, the other time in
> > > retirement while keeping bees at Sussex. To the Baker Street
> > > Irregulars and fans of Basil Rathbone, Holmes still consults to
> > > Inspectors Gregson and Lestrade.
>
> > > In the same way, Rand is still alive as long as there is a way to
> > > provide welfare for the rich as, e.g., no bid contracts in Iraq.- Hide quoted text -

> > Lubow, wake up, we have and had no bid contracts of Federal, State and
> > Local work long before Iraq and under both parties. Our Ex governor in
> > NJ( you know the one that resigned because he got caught paying his
> > gay lover with public funds) gave no bid contracts to his rich lawyer
> > friends. There were no bid contracts under Clinton. Both parties use
> > them to pay off friends. Is it right? I don't think so, but I don't
> > see the link to Rand, unless you are saying both parties are crook,
> > then I'm in agreement with you.
>
> > No bid contracts are legal, if you don't like it change the laws. And
> > the little I read of Rand she clearly would not approve of this, she
> > wanted very limited government action.
>
> Are we talking about $100K no-bids to clean up the playgrounds or
> money that turned a professional bum, nobody and murderer like Erik
> Prince into an overnight billionaire (with a "B") with immunity from
> prosecution?
>
> Then of course, there's Dick Cheney, holder of millions of HAL shares,
> who saw HAL's B&R unit be the recipient of $millions in no-bid
> contracts, among which was to replace E-2 and E-3 military truck
> drivers with contractors charging in excess of $200/hr.
>
> As long as scumbags like Prince and Cheney remain at large, IMO Ayn
> Rand remains alive.- Hide quoted text -

I see so when a Democratic Governor awards a no bid contracts to his
rich friends, that's OK because he's a democrat. When Rubin sell us
out for his friends at Citi, that's OK cause he's a Democrat. Was Ayn
Rant alive in Rubin?

Now I admit that I just did a little reading on Rand for the first
time a few days ago, but I'm not seeing the link. Please show how Rand
would have promoted this. Please show her ideas apply only to one
party and not the other.

Oh and here's some thinks on your hero.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardons_controversy

Lawyerkill
March 14th 09, 07:58 PM
On Mar 14, 3:13�pm, Lubow > wrote:

> Are we talking about $100K no-bids to clean up the playgrounds or
> money that turned a professional bum, nobody and murderer like Erik
> Prince into an overnight billionaire (with a "B") with immunity from
> prosecution?
>
> Then of course, there's Dick Cheney, holder of millions of HAL shares,
> who saw HAL's B&R unit be the recipient of $millions in no-bid
> contracts, among which was to replace E-2 and E-3 military truck
> drivers with contractors charging in excess of $200/hr.
>
> As long as scumbags like Prince and Cheney remain at large, IMO Ayn
> Rand remains alive.- Hide quoted text -

Oh and the 126 convictions in NJ in the past 8 years, reaching to the
highest level of State government and party leadership, and I mean
big time players in our government, was Ayn Rand alive in those
corrupt Democrats too? Oh and they just charged another one the other
day.

Take the blinders off and you will see members or both parties are
corrupt.

Hey maybe you can quote some of Rand showing that she supported no bid
contracts or big government. Just a few will do, or is this just like
the other side with their buzz words? Just throw out names without
supporting facts to back it up.

Lawyerkill
March 14th 09, 08:32 PM
On Mar 14, 3:58�pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> On Mar 14, 3:13 pm, Lubow > wrote:
>

> > Are we talking about $100K no-bids to clean up the playgrounds or
> > money that turned a professional bum, nobody and murderer like Erik
> > Prince into an overnight billionaire (with a "B") with immunity from
> > prosecution?
>
> > Then of course, there's Dick Cheney, holder of millions of HAL shares,
> > who saw HAL's B&R unit be the recipient of $millions in no-bid
> > contracts, among which was to replace E-2 and E-3 military truck
> > drivers with contractors charging in excess of $200/hr.
>
> > As long as scumbags like Prince and Cheney remain at large, IMO Ayn
> > Rand remains alive.- Hide quoted text -

Oh and when Cliton awared HAL no bid contracts was Rand alive in him?
And I tell you you would have to pay me a lot more than $200/hr to
drive a truck in a war zone.

-=DirtBag[_3_]
March 15th 09, 03:24 PM
phil scott wrote:
> On Mar 13, 7:15 pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
>> WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
>> the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
>> life.
>
> you can do a LOT worse than Jerry... Ive seen him speak in person
> before he was gov of calif the first time, and once a date with LInda
> Ronstat.
> He is a lot more lively in person or speaking live to a group than in
> his public appearances. Liberal though.. maybe too liberal.
>

> Phil scott

I coveted Jerry's converted Fire Station to Apt. I always wanted to buy
a brick fire station and live in it.. My dream house..

Lawyerkill
March 15th 09, 03:34 PM
On Mar 15, 11:24�am, -=DirtBag� > wrote:
> phil scott wrote:
> > On Mar 13, 7:15 pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> >> WTF is up with this? This is like one of those horror shows, they kill
> >> the monster over and over and over again and it keeps coming back to
> >> life.
>
> > you can do a LOT worse than Jerry... �Ive seen him speak in person
> > before he was gov of calif the first time, and once a date with LInda
> > Ronstat.
> > He is a lot more lively in person or speaking live to a group than in
> > his public appearances. � � Liberal though.. maybe too liberal.
>
> > Phil scott
>
> I coveted Jerry's converted Fire Station to Apt. �I always wanted to buy
> a brick fire station and live in it.. �My dream house..

I rather have a small prison converted into a house. I mean WTF is
going to break into a prison?

Awaken21
March 15th 09, 06:07 PM
On Mar 15, 11:34*am, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> On Mar 15, 11:24 am, -=DirtBag > wrote:
>

> > phil scott wrote:
>
> > > you can do a LOT worse than Jerry... Ive seen him speak in person
> > > before he was gov of calif the first time, and once a date with LInda
> > > Ronstat.
> > > He is a lot more lively in person or speaking live to a group than in
> > > his public appearances. Liberal though.. maybe too liberal.
>
> > > Phil scott
>
> > I coveted Jerry's converted Fire Station to Apt. I always wanted to buy
> > a brick fire station and live in it.. My dream house..
>
> I rather have a small prison converted into a house. I mean WTF is
> going to break into a prison?

But whatever it is you're willing to risk finding out?

William Reid
March 15th 09, 08:06 PM
"John Galt" > wrote in message
> Lubow wrote:
>>
>> Yeah. Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. Then the world can
>> rejoice.
>
> Uh, she died in 1982.

And her boyfriend Alan Greenspan looks like he died 20 years ago...

---
William Ernest Reid
Post count: pending confirmation

John Galt[_2_]
March 15th 09, 09:05 PM
William Reid wrote:

> "John Galt" > wrote in message
>> Lubow wrote:
>>>
>>> Yeah. Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. Then the world can
>>> rejoice.
>>
>> Uh, she died in 1982.
>>
> And her boyfriend Alan Greenspan looks like he died 20 years ago...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098627/

JG

> ---
> William Ernest Reid
> Post count: pending confirmation

Lawyerkill
March 15th 09, 09:38 PM
On Mar 15, 4:06�pm, "William Reid" > wrote:
> "John Galt" > wrote in message
>
> ...> Lubow wrote:
>
> >> Yeah. �Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. �Then the world can
> >> rejoice.
>
> > Uh, she died in 1982.
>
> And her boyfriend Alan Greenspan looks like he died 20 years ago...
>
> ---
> William Ernest Reid
> Post count: �pending confirmation

Mick Jagger looks older

March 16th 09, 04:37 AM
this is the best thing that could happen for california . brown is an
honest man. he has too many liberal views for me though.

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

March 16th 09, 04:41 AM
lubow is older than all of them put together, at least in
his"ideas"...hahahahaha

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

ausound[_3_]
March 16th 09, 05:49 AM
"William Reid" > wrote in news:Ycdvl.61485$4m1.44566
@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

> "John Galt" > wrote in message
>> Lubow wrote:
>>>
>>> Yeah. Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. Then the world can
>>> rejoice.
>>
>> Uh, she died in 1982.
>>
> And her boyfriend Alan Greenspan looks like he died 20 years ago...
>
> ---
> William Ernest Reid

Post count: pending confirmation

sorry no post ruling
in violation of MIS posting guidelines
no barnyard animal references

Lawyerkill
March 16th 09, 09:36 AM
On Mar 16, 1:49�am, ausound > wrote:
> "William Reid" > wrote in news:Ycdvl.61485$4m1.44566
> @bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

> >> Uh, she died in 1982.
>
> > And her boyfriend Alan Greenspan looks like he died 20 years ago...
>
> > ---
> > William Ernest Reid
>
> �Post count: �pending confirmation
>
> sorry no post ruling
> in violation of MIS posting guidelines
> no barnyard animal references

Well now wait, Greenspan is an old goat.

-=DirtBag[_3_]
> this is the best thing that could happen for california . brown is an
> honest man. he has too many liberal views for me though.
>

> "THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
> terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Jerry "moonbeam' Brown is very honest and a good man. He IMO was a
great governor IMO though in this day and age he is getting a lot of
flack. The Govenator 'Arnold' is to weird...

-=DirtBag[_3_]
March 16th 09, 04:46 PM
William Reid wrote:

> "John Galt" > wrote in message
>> Lubow wrote:
>>>
>>> Yeah. Maybe one day Ayn Rand will die too. Then the world can
>>> rejoice.
>>
>> Uh, she died in 1982.
>>
> And her boyfriend Alan Greenspan looks like he died 20 years ago...
>
> ---
> William Ernest Reid
> Post count: pending confirmation

Greenspan would look good hanging from a rope.
Hank Greenberg right next to him.

btw: How is you legal action going Bill? Rumor has it you got squashed
and have to report to the judge why you even wasted the courts time. Is
this true? Can we have a update.

-Dirt

Bill Reid
March 17th 09, 02:01 AM
-=DirtBag > wrote in message ...
> William Reid wrote:

> >> Uh, she died in 1982.
> >>
> > And her boyfriend Alan Greenspan looks like he died 20 years ago...
> >
> Greenspan would look good hanging from a rope.
> Hank Greenberg right next to him.

Still with the crazed vigilantism, I see...

> btw: How is you legal action going Bill? Rumor has it you got squashed
> and have to report to the judge why you even wasted the courts time. Is
> this true? Can we have a update.

You still listen to pathological liars and idiots, I see..."squashed"?

There was some mixup in the clerks office getting an ex parte
application to extend time to serve entered, so technically now
I have violated one of the rules of the court, but as the temporary
presiding judge at the case management conference said the
violation will be removed as soon as the errant signed-off order
is located in the clerks office. Interestingly, about 25% of the
"professional" lawyers committed the same violation at the
case management conference, except they did it for REAL: they
failed to apply for an extension like I did.

In other news, even though I FINALLY got the ISP software for
my new computers, I'm back swapping keyboard and monitor
cables back to the friggin' old computer to use the Internet, because
there seems to be "gremlims" in the new systems that either makes
them VERRRY slow to download or connect or they just fail to
connect at all...SOMETIMES (FRIGGIN' "INTERMITTENT" PROBLEMS
ARE THE WORST!!!).

So I probably won't be doing much posting until I can figure out
what the problems are...

---
William Ernest Reid
Post count: 1565 (verified, like my complaint)

-=DirtBag[_3_]
March 18th 09, 02:24 PM
Bill Reid wrote:
> -=DirtBag > wrote in message ...
>> William Reid wrote:
>>>>
>>> And her boyfriend Alan Greenspan looks like he died 20 years ago...
>>>
>> Greenspan would look good hanging from a rope.
>> Hank Greenberg right next to him.
>>
> Still with the crazed vigilantism, I see...
>
>> btw: How is you legal action going Bill? Rumor has it you got squashed
>> and have to report to the judge why you even wasted the courts time. Is
>> this true? Can we have a update.
>>
> You still listen to pathological liars and idiots, I see..."squashed"?
>
> There was some mixup in the clerks office getting an ex parte
> application to extend time to serve entered, so technically now
> I have violated one of the rules of the court, but as the temporary
> presiding judge at the case management conference said the
> violation will be removed as soon as the errant signed-off order
> is located in the clerks office. Interestingly, about 25% of the
> "professional" lawyers committed the same violation at the
> case management conference, except they did it for REAL: they
> failed to apply for an extension like I did.
>
> In other news, even though I FINALLY got the ISP software for
> my new computers, I'm back swapping keyboard and monitor
> cables back to the friggin' old computer to use the Internet, because
> there seems to be "gremlims" in the new systems that either makes
> them VERRRY slow to download or connect or they just fail to
> connect at all...SOMETIMES (FRIGGIN' "INTERMITTENT" PROBLEMS
> ARE THE WORST!!!).
>
> So I probably won't be doing much posting until I can figure out
> what the problems are...
>
> ---
> William Ernest Reid
> Post count: 1565 (verified, like my complaint)

ISP software? I don't know much about ISP's other than I pay several
each month on my credit card. I use sonic.net and they work pretty good
for my limited needs and knowledge. They are all over the Bay Area but
for Marin and Sonoma they are IMO the best service..

Your computers must be more sophisticated than my Apple MacBook Pro. It
is good enough for my needs though I challenge the 'speil' checker
something terrible..

Thanks for the case update. Mainly my curiosity and being pesky..

Foggy Day in the Bay!

Sun Micro is getting bought by IBM? Any scuttlebutt on that floating
around your circles Bill. Have you any experience with Sun (JAVA) Sun's
campus is amazing.. Stainless steel everywhere.. Nice looking
buildings.. What have they to offer besides JAVA now that they missed so
many opportunities?

-Dirt

phil scott
March 18th 09, 03:49 PM
On Mar 18, 7:24*am, -=DirtBag > wrote:
> Bill Reid wrote:
> > -=DirtBag > wrote in t...

> >> Greenspan would look good hanging from a rope.
> >> Hank Greenberg right next to him.
>
> > Still with the crazed vigilantism, I see...
>
> >> btw: How is you legal action going Bill? *Rumor has it you got squashed
> >> and have to report to the judge why you even wasted the courts time. Is
> >> this true? *Can we have a update.
>
> > You still listen to pathological liars and idiots, I see..."squashed"?
>
> > There was some mixup in the clerks office getting an ex parte
> > application to extend time to serve entered, so technically now
> > I have violated one of the rules of the court, but as the temporary
> > presiding judge at the case management conference said the
> > violation will be removed as soon as the errant signed-off order
> > is located in the clerks office. *Interestingly, about 25% of the
> > "professional" lawyers committed the same violation at the
> > case management conference, except they did it for REAL: they
> > failed to apply for an extension like I did.
>
> > In other news, even though I FINALLY got the ISP software for
> > my new computers, I'm back swapping keyboard and monitor
> > cables back to the friggin' old computer to use the Internet, because
> > there seems to be "gremlims" in the new systems that either makes
> > them VERRRY slow to download or connect or they just fail to
> > connect at all...SOMETIMES (FRIGGIN' "INTERMITTENT" PROBLEMS
> > ARE THE WORST!!!).
>
> > So I probably won't be doing much posting until I can figure out
> > what the problems are...
>
> > ---
> > William Ernest Reid
> > Post count: *1565 (verified, like my complaint)
>
> ISP software? *I don't know much about ISP's other than I pay several
> each month on my credit card. I use sonic.net and they work pretty good
> for my limited needs and knowledge. They are all over the Bay Area but
> for Marin and Sonoma they are IMO the best service..
>
> Your computers must be more sophisticated than my Apple MacBook Pro. *It
> is good enough for my needs though I challenge the 'speil' checker
> something terrible..
>
> Thanks for the case update. *Mainly my curiosity and being pesky..
>
> Foggy Day in the Bay!
>
> Sun Micro is getting bought by IBM? *Any scuttlebutt on that floating
> around your circles Bill. Have you any experience with Sun (JAVA) Sun's
> campus is amazing.. Stainless steel everywhere.. Nice looking
> buildings.. What have they to offer besides JAVA now that they missed so
> many opportunities?
>
> -Dirt- Hide quoted text -

get broadband...you will not regret it.... YouTube as millions of
video's many educational and expose from
high end sources. just go to www.youtube.com and type yer area of
interest into the search box... also great music vids.

Phil scott

-=DirtBag[_3_]
March 18th 09, 04:57 PM
phil scott wrote:
> On Mar 18, 7:24 am, -=DirtBag > wrote:
>> Bill Reid wrote:
>>> -=DirtBag > wrote in t...
>>> Still with the crazed vigilantism, I see...
>>> You still listen to pathological liars and idiots, I see..."squashed"?
>>> There was some mixup in the clerks office getting an ex parte
>>> application to extend time to serve entered, so technically now
>>> I have violated one of the rules of the court, but as the temporary
>>> presiding judge at the case management conference said the
>>> violation will be removed as soon as the errant signed-off order
>>> is located in the clerks office. Interestingly, about 25% of the
>>> "professional" lawyers committed the same violation at the
>>> case management conference, except they did it for REAL: they
>>> failed to apply for an extension like I did.
>>> In other news, even though I FINALLY got the ISP software for
>>> my new computers, I'm back swapping keyboard and monitor
>>> cables back to the friggin' old computer to use the Internet, because
>>> there seems to be "gremlims" in the new systems that either makes
>>> them VERRRY slow to download or connect or they just fail to
>>> connect at all...SOMETIMES (FRIGGIN' "INTERMITTENT" PROBLEMS
>>> ARE THE WORST!!!).
>>> So I probably won't be doing much posting until I can figure out
>>> what the problems are...
>>> ---
>>> William Ernest Reid
>>> Post count: 1565 (verified, like my complaint)
>> ISP software? I don't know much about ISP's other than I pay several
>> each month on my credit card. I use sonic.net and they work pretty good
>> for my limited needs and knowledge. They are all over the Bay Area but
>> for Marin and Sonoma they are IMO the best service..
>>
>> Your computers must be more sophisticated than my Apple MacBook Pro. It
>> is good enough for my needs though I challenge the 'speil' checker
>> something terrible..
>>
>> Thanks for the case update. Mainly my curiosity and being pesky..
>>
>> Foggy Day in the Bay!
>>
>> Sun Micro is getting bought by IBM? Any scuttlebutt on that floating
>> around your circles Bill. Have you any experience with Sun (JAVA) Sun's
>> campus is amazing.. Stainless steel everywhere.. Nice looking
>> buildings.. What have they to offer besides JAVA now that they missed so
>> many opportunities?
>>
>> -Dirt- Hide quoted text -

> get broadband...you will not regret it.... YouTube as millions of
> video's many educational and expose from
> high end sources. just go to www.youtube.com and type yer area of
> interest into the search box... also great music vids.
>

> Phil scott

I have cable access via Brighthouse/Roadrunner at my little place in
BKFLD. When I am there ( a lot of the time lately) I get very fast
12MBs downloads. Full Movies in less than 30min. I think.

Lubow
March 19th 09, 05:31 PM

Just ONE rule, Bill?

For example you claim to be on a $45,000 spending spree:
On Mar 7, 2:17 pm, "Bill Reid" > wrote:

> As a matter of fact, I'm going to be spending about $45,000 CASH
> for "new stuff" in the next few months in my effort to jump start the
> economy (actually my effort to replace a lot of my old crap with new
> improved crap).

But you also swore to the SUPERIOR court for Santa Clara County to be
IFP to avoid paying the $350 court fee to sue somebody. And what is
IFP?

IFP according to Black's Law Dictionary:
In forma pauperis (IFP) is a legal term derived from the Latin phrase
in the character or manner of a pauper. In the United States, the IFP
designation is given by both state and federal courts to someone who
is without the funds to pursue the normal costs of a lawsuit or a
criminal defense.

So what is it, Bill? Are you the pauper you swore you were to the
SUPERIOR court or are you nothing more than a common liar and a
fraud? A hard strapped California taxpayer like DirtBag should be
interested in knowing how his tax dollars are getting wasted in the
administration of the court system.

IMO, a letter to the administrative judge of the SUPERIOR court for
Santa Clara County should be sent requesting an investigation of a
certain "request for fee waiver."