PDA

View Full Version : Re: Alien Nation -- Walmart to Pander Exclusively to Hispanics

waldo88
March 14th 09, 10:47 AM
On Mar 13, 8:23*pm, wrote:
> On Mar 13, 9:10*pm, " >
> wrote:
>

> > No more "One Nation Under God." *No more "E Plurbus Unum.' *Walmart is
> > going to market directly to the invading illegal aliens and cater to
> > their Third World tastes. *This is almost as anti-White as McDonalds
> > and KFC exclusively putting likenesses of Mestizos on their paper
> > cubs, paper bags, and printing stuff in Spanish to make the invaders
> > feel welcome and accelerate the Mexifornication of America.
>
> >http://www.comcast.net/data/fan/html/popup.html?v=1060798612
>
> > Wal-Mart looks to Hispanic market
>
> > By Jonathan Birchall
>
> > Published: March 12 2009 18:03 | Last updated: March 12 2009 18:03
>
> > Wal-Mart plans to open its first Hispanic-focused supermarkets this
> > summer in Arizona and Texas as the largest US retailer continues its
> > drive to expand its dominance of the US grocery business.
>
> > The pilot stores, named Supermercado de Walmart, will open in Phoenix
> > and Houston in remodelled 39,000 sq ft locations occupied previously
> > by two of Wal-Martís Neighborhood Market stores.
>
> Oops. *Put the wrong link / URL to the Walmart story. *Here's the
> correct link:
>
> http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/bd371350-0f2c-11de-ba10-0000779fd2ac.html
>
> Several leading regional US supermarket chains already operate
> Hispanic store brands, including Publix in Florida, which operates
> three Publix Sabor markets, and HEB in Texas, which opened a Mi Tienda
> store in Houston in 2006.
>
> The markets include elements such as cafťs serving Latino pastries and
> coffee, and full service meat and fish counters.
>
> Leading retailers are also pursuing Hispanic consumers online, with
> Best Buy and Home Depot having launched Spanish-language versions of
> their e-commerce sites in recent months.
>
> Eduardo Castro-Wright, the head of Wal-Martís US stores since 2005,
> has also been an advocate of testing new smaller, more focused
> formats, and raised the idea of turning the Neighbourhood Market into
> a Hispanic-style bodega concept several years ago.
>
> He has also developed Wal-Martís efforts to customise its larger
> Supercenter stores, which have been grouped according to differing
> community profiles, such as urban, suburban, Hispanic and African-
> American, with customised merchandise.
>
> A 195,000 sq ft Supercenter that opened in Texas last year included a
> tortilleria bakery, Hispanic foods and a larger selection of Spanish-
> language music and DVDs.
>
> Mr Castro-Wright was previously head of Wal-Martís Mexican subsidiary,
> whose store network ranges from large US-style Supercenters to small
> local bodegas, an upmarket supermarket chain and two restaurant
> chains.- Hide quoted text -

How lone before a concerted efforted to pave Wal-Mart parking lots
with
roofing nails?

mitch

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

wolfagain
March 14th 09, 12:45 PM
On Mar 14, 5:47*am, waldo88 > wrote:
> [...]
> > formats, and raised the idea of turning the Neighbourhood Market into
> > a Hispanic-style bodega concept several years ago.
>
> > He has also developed Wal-Martís efforts to customise its larger
> > Supercenter stores, which have been grouped according to differing
> > community profiles, such as urban, suburban, Hispanic and African-
> > American, with customised merchandise.
>
> > A 195,000 sq ft Supercenter that opened in Texas last year included a
> > tortilleria bakery, Hispanic foods and a larger selection of Spanish-
> > language music and DVDs.
>
> > Mr Castro-Wright was previously head of Wal-Martís Mexican subsidiary,
> > whose store network ranges from large US-style Supercenters to small
> > local bodegas, an upmarket supermarket chain and two restaurant
> > chains.- Hide quoted text -

> How lone before a concerted efforted to pave Wal-Mart parking lots

"Black Males in the News" Won't see this stuff on CBS News! Or BET
news either!

aemeijers
March 14th 09, 03:23 PM
wolfagain wrote:
> On Mar 14, 5:47 am, waldo88 > wrote:
>> On Mar 13, 8:23 pm, wrote:

You racists are all twits. What Wally World is doing, is Capitalism in
Action, chasing a perceived market. Other than scale, no different than
a bodega or deli or oriental grocery back in the Big City urban areas.
They all target an ethnic market seeking the comfort foods they grew up
with. I'm sure the new Walmarts will welcome Anglo customers and dollars
as much as the small shops in New York, Chicago, etc, do.

--
aem sends...