PDA

View Full Version : NEED TO GET RAPTOR II

Lawyerkill
March 14th 09, 05:42 PM
On Mar 14, 2:13�pm, "DEREK" > wrote:
> Does anyone have access to the course called RAPTOR II by
> Tradingmarkets.com?
> I would like to obtain it, plus any tradestation codes for it as well.
> Let me know please.
>
> � � � � � � � � � �Derek Thompson

Can't you get it from Tradingmarkets.com?

DEREK
March 14th 09, 06:13 PM
Does anyone have access to the course called RAPTOR II by
Tradingmarkets.com?
I would like to obtain it, plus any tradestation codes for it as well.
Let me know please.

Derek Thompson

Lawyerkill
March 14th 09, 09:30 PM
On Mar 14, 6:34�pm, "carole klugman" > wrote:
> why would you want to pay 7000$ for a system, then get
> &**^ based on false claims? Better to negotiate with someone who has it for
> a substantial discount, then if the system is all hype youre not out 7k!
> Obviously lawyerkill, you invested money madoff, and got
> f...ked!
>
> "Lawyerkill" > wrote in message

> On Mar 14, 2:13?pm, "DEREK" > wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have access to the course called RAPTOR II by
> > Tradingmarkets.com?
> > I would like to obtain it, plus any tradestation codes for it as well.
> > Let me know please.
>
> > ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Derek Thompson
>
> Can't you get it from Tradingmarkets.com?

Well if you buy it and it doesn't work maybe you can cast a spell on
them like your request in this other group

Newsgroups: alt.magick
From: "RAY PALADINO" >
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 20:07:08 GMT
Subject: DOES MAGICK REALLY WORK WITH THIS?
I have an extremely MENACING NEIGHBOR, WHO TRASHES HIS OWN HOME, AND
SCREWS
THE
WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD UP.

SO HOW CAN I CAST A SPELL OR HEX THEM INTO MOVING THE HELL OUT THEIR
HOME.
I WANT THEM TO MOVE!!!
HELP, HELP.

Thanks,

Ray

carole klugman
March 14th 09, 10:34 PM

On Mar 14, 2:13?pm, "DEREK" > wrote:
> Does anyone have access to the course called RAPTOR II by
> Tradingmarkets.com?
> I would like to obtain it, plus any tradestation codes for it as well.
> Let me know please.
>
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Derek Thompson

Can't you get it from Tradingmarkets.com?

ausound[_3_]
March 14th 09, 10:45 PM
"DEREK" > wrote in news:uURul.21183$c45.8721
@nlpi065.nbdc.sbc.com:

From: "carole klugman" >
ausound[_3_]
March 14th 09, 10:48 PM
Lawyerkill > wrote in news:59434ef4-22f7-414e-84a2-
:

> Well if you buy it and it doesn't work maybe you can cast a spell on
> them like your request in this other group
>

> Newsgroups: alt.magick
> From: "RAY PALADINO" >
> Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 20:07:08 GMT
> Subject: DOES MAGICK REALLY WORK WITH THIS?
> I have an extremely MENACING NEIGHBOR, WHO TRASHES HIS OWN HOME, AND
> SCREWS
> THE
> WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD UP.
>
> SO HOW CAN I CAST A SPELL OR HEX THEM INTO MOVING THE HELL OUT THEIR
> HOME.
> I WANT THEM TO MOVE!!!
> HELP, HELP.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Ray

HOLY ****
HOW'D THAT ALL PAN OUT DEREK RAY?
I need to get these noisy ass neighbors who painted their house purple to
move the hell out

Blash
March 15th 09, 01:20 AM
RAY PALADINO" wrote:

>> I have an extremely MENACING NEIGHBOR, WHO TRASHES HIS OWN HOME, AND
>> SCREWS THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD UP.
>>
>> SO HOW CAN I CAST A SPELL OR HEX THEM INTO MOVING THE HELL OUT THEIR
>> HOME.I WANT THEM TO MOVE!!!
>> HELP, HELP.

If your witch doctor doesn't work out, we have a poster here who is
contact with MANY lawyers......he even has a connection to an FBI Special
Profiler(Donut Division)......
In his most recent career search he has decided to become a Private
Investigator(legalese for Peeping Tom)........
If you don't want to post your address, he will assume that every
"PALADINO" in the country is a relative of yours and contact them.........
Good Luck.......