PDA

View Full Version : Re: Jerry Brown is now the AG of CA?

Lubow
March 14th 09, 10:48 PM
On Mar 14, 4:32*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:

> Oh and when Cliton awared HAL no bid contracts was Rand alive in him?
> And I tell you you would have to pay me a lot more than $200/hr to
> drive a truck in a war zone.

(1) I think the only thing stopping you from telling us Clinton owned
over a million HAL shares while he was doling out the no-bid jobs to
HAL is that you ran out of Maui-wowies.

(2) An E-3 (PFC) drives a truck for $1,859.70 per month. Sounds like
about $12/hr to me.

ausound[_3_]
March 14th 09, 11:05 PM
Lubow > wrote in news:21155a7b-28a1-4efe-bc03-
:

> On Mar 14, 4:32*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
>

>> Oh and when Cliton awared HAL no bid contracts was Rand alive in him?
>> And I tell you you would have to pay me a lot more than $200/hr to
>> drive a truck in a war zone.
>
> (1) I think the only thing stopping you from telling us Clinton owned
> over a million HAL shares while he was doling out the no-bid jobs to
> HAL is that you ran out of Maui-wowies.
>
> (2) An E-3 (PFC) drives a truck for $1,859.70 per month. Sounds like
> about $12/hr to me.

$12 + beni's + room & board
the possible dying part is a buzz kill