PDA

View Full Version : Will U.S. be the Next Zimbabwe?

alek[_2_]
March 14th 09, 11:22 PM
Governor Warns U.S. will be the next Zimbabwe !

Columbia, SC -- The Governor of South Carolina has publicly
warned that the United States will be the next Zimbabwe if
the feds keep spending money they don't have.

Zimbabwe is presently suffering inflation of over one
million percent a year and most of its people are starving
to death.

Details Here
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/11/stimulus.sanford/

Major Debacle
March 15th 09, 02:48 AM
alek wrote:

> Governor Warns U.S. will be the next Zimbabwe !
>
> Columbia, SC -- The Governor of South Carolina has publicly
> warned that the United States will be the next Zimbabwe if
> the feds keep spending money they don't have.
>
> Zimbabwe is presently suffering inflation of over one
> million percent a year and most of its people are starving
> to death.
>

> Details Here
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/11/stimulus.sanford/

South Carolina? Weren't they the dumbasses who fired on Fort Sumter and
caused millions to be killed in mangled in a futile war to perpetuate
slavery?

Wrong then, wrong now.

Dave Heil
March 15th 09, 03:38 AM
Major Debacle wrote:
> alek wrote:
>>
>> Governor Warns U.S. will be the next Zimbabwe !
>>
>> Columbia, SC -- The Governor of South Carolina has publicly
>> warned that the United States will be the next Zimbabwe if
>> the feds keep spending money they don't have.
>>
>> Zimbabwe is presently suffering inflation of over one
>> million percent a year and most of its people are starving
>> to death.
>>

>> Details Here
>> http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/11/stimulus.sanford/
>

> South Carolina? Weren't they the dumbasses who fired on Fort Sumter and
> caused millions to be killed in mangled in a futile war to perpetuate
> slavery?
>
> Wrong then, wrong now.

If you represent America's educated youth, we have problems.

Dave Heil

strabo
March 15th 09, 04:23 AM
Major Debacle wrote:
> alek wrote:
>>
>> Governor Warns U.S. will be the next Zimbabwe !
>>
>> Columbia, SC -- The Governor of South Carolina has publicly
>> warned that the United States will be the next Zimbabwe if
>> the feds keep spending money they don't have.
>>
>> Zimbabwe is presently suffering inflation of over one
>> million percent a year and most of its people are starving
>> to death.
>>

>> Details Here
>> http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/11/stimulus.sanford/
>

> South Carolina? Weren't they the dumbasses who fired on Fort Sumter and
> caused millions to be killed in mangled in a futile war to perpetuate
> slavery?
>
> Wrong then, wrong now.

Your government school education is showing.

Major Debacle
March 15th 09, 05:03 AM
Strabo wrote:
> Major Debacle wrote:
>> alek wrote:
>>> Governor Warns U.S. will be the next Zimbabwe !
>>>
>>> Columbia, SC -- The Governor of South Carolina has publicly
>>> warned that the United States will be the next Zimbabwe if
>>> the feds keep spending money they don't have.
>>>
>>> Zimbabwe is presently suffering inflation of over one
>>> million percent a year and most of its people are starving
>>> to death.
>>>

>>> Details Here
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/11/stimulus.sanford/
>>
>> South Carolina? Weren't they the dumbasses who fired on Fort Sumter and
>> caused millions to be killed in mangled in a futile war to perpetuate
>> slavery?
>>
>> Wrong then, wrong now.
> >

> Your government school education is showing.

And your Christian home-schooling is showing.

I'm proud of my government school education.

Major Debacle
March 15th 09, 05:05 AM
Dave Heil wrote:
> Major Debacle wrote:
>> alek wrote:
>>> Governor Warns U.S. will be the next Zimbabwe !
>>>
>>> Columbia, SC -- The Governor of South Carolina has publicly
>>> warned that the United States will be the next Zimbabwe if
>>> the feds keep spending money they don't have.
>>>
>>> Zimbabwe is presently suffering inflation of over one
>>> million percent a year and most of its people are starving
>>> to death.
>>>

>>> Details Here
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/11/stimulus.sanford/
>>
>> South Carolina? Weren't they the dumbasses who fired on Fort Sumter and
>> caused millions to be killed in mangled in a futile war to perpetuate
>> slavery?
>>
>> Wrong then, wrong now.
>
> If you represent America's educated youth, we have problems.
>
> Dave Heil

Sounds like an attempt to re-write history.

But there will always be those who know the truth.

Those who fight to perpetuate slavery will always lose.

March 15th 09, 07:10 AM
On Mar 14, 4:22�pm, alek > wrote:
> Columbia, SC -- The Governor of South Carolina has publicly
> warned that the United States will be the next Zimbabwe if
> the feds keep spending money they don't have.

http://www.retakingamerica.com/com_fall_of_the_republic.html
When the 13 colonies were still part of England, Professor Alexander
Tyler
wrote about the fall of the Athenian republic over a thousand years
ago. He
said:
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can
only
exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money
from the
public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for
the
candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the
result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy
followed
by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's great civilizations
has
been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through the
following
sequence:
1) from bondage to spiritual faith
2) from spiritual faith to great courage
3) from courage to liberty
4) from liberty to abundance
5) from abundance to selfishness
6) from selfishness to complacency
7) from complacency to apathy
8) from apathy to dependency
9) from dependency back to bondage.

March 15th 09, 02:45 PM
On Mar 14, 11:38*pm, Dave Heil > wrote:
> Major Debacle wrote:
> > alek wrote:
>
> >> Governor Warns U.S. will be the next Zimbabwe !
>
> >> Columbia, SC -- The Governor of South Carolina has publicly
> >> warned that the United States will be the next Zimbabwe if
> >> the feds keep spending money they don't have.
>
> >> Zimbabwe is presently suffering inflation of over one
> >> million percent a year and most of its people are starving
> >> to death.
>
> >> Details Here
> >>http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/11/stimulus.sanford/
>
> > South Carolina? *Weren't they the dumbasses who fired on Fort Sumter and
> > caused millions to be killed in mangled in a futile war to perpetuate
> > slavery?
>
> > Wrong then, wrong now.
>
> If you represent America's educated youth, we have problems.
>
> Dave Heil

Hello Dave, long time no hear. Do you still play blues? I started
listening to it about 6 months ago, just around Columbus.

http://www.colsbluesalliance.org/

http://www.bjfm.org/

March 15th 09, 03:28 PM
the white liberals got what they wanted in rhdesia/zimbawe....they used
tobeone of the wealthis countries on earth.fed alot of africa,till the
whites were forced to let a left wing black take over the country.
the same thing is happening to south africa. will we let it happen here
?

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

March 15th 09, 03:31 PM
no, those people who fired on fort sumter all died over 100 years ago
you dumb ass.
hahhahahahahha

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Dave Heil
> On Mar 14, 11:38 pm, Dave Heil > wrote:
>> Major Debacle wrote:
>>> South Carolina? Weren't they the dumbasses who fired on Fort Sumter and
>>> caused millions to be killed in mangled in a futile war to perpetuate
>>> slavery?
>>> Wrong then, wrong now.
>> If you represent America's educated youth, we have problems.

> Hello Dave, long time no hear. Do you still play blues? I started
> listening to it about 6 months ago, just around Columbus.
>
> http://www.colsbluesalliance.org/
>
> http://www.bjfm.org/

Just around here or when I hit the Cincinnati area. There's a Newport,
Kentucky club called Mansion Hill Tavern. My old pal Big Joe Duskin
died about a year ago at 86.

I found I got a mention in Steve Tracy's book, "Going To Cincinnati" in
the chapter about Duskin. My vanity made me buy a copy.

73,

D.

March 16th 09, 03:24 AM
On Mar 15, 1:52*pm, Dave Heil > wrote:
> wrote:
> >> If you represent America's educated youth, we have problems.
>
> > Hello Dave, long time no hear. *Do you still play blues? *I started
> > listening to it about 6 months ago, just around Columbus.
>
> >http://www.colsbluesalliance.org/
>
> >http://www.bjfm.org/
>
> Just around here or when I hit the Cincinnati area. *There's a Newport,
> Kentucky club called Mansion Hill Tavern. *My old pal Big Joe Duskin
> died about a year ago at 86.

Sorry to hear that. I'll look for some of his music and give a
listen.

> I found I got a mention in Steve Tracy's book, "Going To Cincinnati" in
> the chapter about Duskin. *My vanity made me buy a copy.
>
> 73,
>
> D.

That's neat. I'd enjoy hearing you play sometime, if you wouldn't
mind. I saw Long Tall Deb this evening at a jam. She and her band
won the competition in Marietta last month. I guess they'll be going
to Memphis. The arrl remailer is active for me... 73

March 17th 09, 12:41 PM
In misc.survivalism alek > wrote:

> Governor Warns U.S. will be the next Zimbabwe !

> Columbia, SC -- The Governor of South Carolina has publicly
> warned that the United States will be the next Zimbabwe if
> the feds keep spending money they don't have.

> Zimbabwe is presently suffering inflation of over one
> million percent a year and most of its people are starving
> to death.

This damn pollyana doesn't know what he is talking about.

The US is ALREADY suffering MASSIVE hyperstagflation tat makes Zimbabwe
look like child's play!

The US Dollar is currently WORTHLESS.