PDA

View Full Version : How Long Will Bernie Madoff Actually be in Prison?

Observer[_3_]
March 15th 09, 12:19 AM
The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. Bernie
and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. His
co-conspirators will never even be investigated.

invinoveritas
March 15th 09, 02:15 AM
<hal> wrote in message ...
> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:19:47 -0700, Observer >
> wrote:
>

>>The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
>>escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
>>he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. Bernie
>>and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
>>million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. His
>>co-conspirators will never even be investigated.
>
> I think they ought to take every last penny he has, and let him out of
> prison, dumping in some inner city ghetto somewhere with nothing but
> the clothes on his back. Then they tell all of his victims where he
> is. He won't last a few days. Prison is too good for him. Why
> should our taxpayers dollars go to support that leach for the rest of
> his life?

Hey, I have Sydney Opera House for sale. Interested?

Harold Burton
March 15th 09, 02:15 AM
In article >,
Observer > wrote:

> The dumb money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> escape to Israel...

There, fixed yer post for ya.

Snicker.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
March 15th 09, 02:15 AM
On Mar 14, 6:19*pm, Observer > wrote:
> The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
> he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. *Bernie
> and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
> million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. *His
> co-conspirators will never even be investigated.

He won't "escape" to israel. He'll just be allowed to go there after
the authorities here tell us he died in prison.

hal
March 15th 09, 02:55 AM
wrote:

>The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
>escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
>he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. Bernie
>and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
>million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. His
>co-conspirators will never even be investigated.

I think they ought to take every last penny he has, and let him out of
prison, dumping in some inner city ghetto somewhere with nothing but
the clothes on his back. Then they tell all of his victims where he
is. He won't last a few days. Prison is too good for him. Why
should our taxpayers dollars go to support that leach for the rest of
his life?

dejablues
March 15th 09, 03:36 AM
"Observer" > wrote in message

> The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> escape to Israel -

You think Israel will let him in after what he did the Elie Wiesel?

strabo
March 15th 09, 04:24 AM
Observer wrote:

> The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
> he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. Bernie
> and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
> million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. His
> co-conspirators will never even be investigated.

Since he was funneling money in and out of Israel for years, I'm
sure this is part of the plan.

He can join hundreds of other outlaws there. Perhaps
Kissinger and Bush will soon join them.

We may as well begin paying the Palestinians as jail
guards.

BDK[_5_]
March 15th 09, 04:29 AM
In article >, Use-Author-
] says...

> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Observer > wrote:
> >The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> >escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
> >he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. Bernie
> >and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
> >million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. His
> >co-conspirators will never even be investigated.
> >

> Wouldn't put anything past the filthy hook nosed jew pig demon shyster snakes. But
> on rare occasion, the Zionists allow one or two hook noses to fall from favor, in
> order to maintain the illusion that there is "justice" for filthy jew pig demons in
> the Zionist controlled kangaroo courts of the ZOG.
>
> The filthy pig madoff did as much as the Gaza Holocaust to help boost so called
> "antisemitism"(tm) around the world. But the collapsing Zionist economy is doing
> most of the work. Now, even the Chinese are becoming highly suspicious of the filthy
> hook nosed jewsurer shyster snakes.
>
> Israel is going to be wiped off the map. The JUWESA is headed for the bottom of
> the sea. Breaking apart "by 2010," just as the Russians predicted.
>

> The Juwes are
> the men that
> Will not
> be Blamed
> for nothing
> -W.W. Gull

It's time to go back to the doctor and tell him the "kill the jews"
voices have started up again.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

March 15th 09, 03:11 PM
In misc.survivalism hal wrote:

> I think they ought to take every last penny he has, and let him out of
> prison, dumping in some inner city ghetto somewhere with nothing but
> the clothes on his back. Then they tell all of his victims where he
> is.

Why not just put him in the general prison population? The other prisoners
are now likely getting less money from home, because their family members
are unemployed. Additionally, they will hit him up for cash, and he will
claim he doesn't have access to any cash. They won't believe him.

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 15th 09, 03:13 PM
Observer wrote:

> The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
> he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. Bernie
> and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
> million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. His
> co-conspirators will never even be investigated.

Well after his weekend in MDC NY he is likely quite concerned about his
future.. If given the chance to get out he likely would run to Israel if
they will/could protect him. Trouble is who can protect this guy? Every
large Mob including the Jewish Mob is after him I have read..

March 15th 09, 03:23 PM
he is about 70 ? the life spam in a tennis camp for an old man is about
6 years. after about 4 years they start to get sick...most get released
and die a few years later.
the reaso is that you cannot change your environment when you have to.
let's say it is a cool and damp week. at home you would turn up the
heat,take some vitamins,eat healthier for a few days,maybe even take a
weekend trip down south. in prison,you would just sit there and shiver
with a blanket wrapped around you...that kind of thing kills an old
person. then there is depression/boredom...doctors know this lets down
your bodies defenses against disease.
so, he would probably be in prison about 6 years .

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Patriot Games[_2_]
March 15th 09, 04:02 PM
wrote:
>The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
>escape to Israel

Naaaaa....

Presnit Buckwheat will pardon him, or commute his sentence.

>His co-conspirators will never even be investigated.

They are already being investigated.

Presnit Buckwheat will pardon them too...

Too_Many_Tools
March 15th 09, 04:56 PM
On Mar 14, 6:19*pm, Observer > wrote:
> The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
> he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. *Bernie
> and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
> million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. *His
> co-conspirators will never even be investigated.

Bernie will be hit.

There are several contracts out on him.

TMT

Curly Surmudgeon[_4_]
March 15th 09, 05:40 PM
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:02:36 -0400, Patriot Games wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:19:47 -0700, Observer >
> wrote:
>>The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to escape to
>>Israel
>
> Naaaaa....
>
> Presnit Buckwheat will pardon him, or commute his sentence.
>
>>His co-conspirators will never even be investigated.
>
> They are already being investigated.
>
> Presnit Buckwheat will pardon them too...

Seriously, man, share those drugs...

--
Regards, Curly
$8,800,000,000,000.00, Angry Yet?

jerry warner[_2_]
March 16th 09, 06:46 AM
hal wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:19:47 -0700, Observer >
> wrote:
>

> >The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> >escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
> >he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. Bernie
> >and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
> >million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. His
> >co-conspirators will never even be investigated.
>
> I think they ought to take every last penny he has, and let him out of
> prison, dumping in some inner city ghetto somewhere with nothing but
> the clothes on his back. Then they tell all of his victims where he
> is. He won't last a few days. Prison is too good for him. Why
> should our taxpayers dollars go to support that leach for the rest of
> his life?

why? because there are criminals higher than Madoff that
make Madoof look like an angel. You people always focus
on the small fry and you wonder why everything goes to hell?

jerry warner
March 17th 09, 04:52 AM
Wakeup! The pig ****er Nazi Zionist asshole Schmuk Madoff
hasnt been inside a synagog in 30+ years! Go figure.
We wouldnt allow him in!!!

Anonymous wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Observer > wrote:
> >The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> >escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
> >he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. Bernie
> >and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
> >million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. His
> >co-conspirators will never even be investigated.
> >

> Wouldn't put anything past the filthy hook nosed jew pig demon shyster snakes. But
> on rare occasion, the Zionists allow one or two hook noses to fall from favor, in
> order to maintain the illusion that there is "justice" for filthy jew pig demons in
> the Zionist controlled kangaroo courts of the ZOG.
>
> The filthy pig madoff did as much as the Gaza Holocaust to help boost so called
> "antisemitism"(tm) around the world. But the collapsing Zionist economy is doing
> most of the work. Now, even the Chinese are becoming highly suspicious of the filthy
> hook nosed jewsurer shyster snakes.
>
> Israel is going to be wiped off the map. The JUWESA is headed for the bottom of
> the sea. Breaking apart "by 2010," just as the Russians predicted.
>
> The Juwes are
> the men that
> Will not
> be Blamed
> for nothing
> -W.W. Gull

March 17th 09, 05:25 AM
On Mar 14, 5:19*pm, Observer > wrote:
> The smart money is betting that Bernie will be allowed to
> escape to Israel - from which there is no extradition - before
> he serves much, if any, time in a U.S. prison. *Bernie
> and Ruth will live happily ever after on the few hundred
> million $$ they have squirreled away in Israeli banks. *His
> co-conspirators will never even be investigated.

They'll say he "died in prison" and ship him home to Israel with a new
identity or find a "look alike" to serve his time and "die" later and
do the same with him.
After all he has done so much for so many.