PDA

View Full Version : Re: Will U.S. be the Next Zimbabwe?

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
March 15th 09, 05:17 PM
On Mar 15, 3:38*am, wrote:
> Speeders wrote:
> >It's not gonna be as bad as Zim, but
> >hyperinflation is on the way.
>
> And I take it that you think people is going to remain "civilized" with
> no jobs, no food, and sitting on the street homeless with children to
> feed, not if, but when the economy collaspes, and rule of law fails.
> You only have to go back in history as far as Katrina to know just a
> little of what will take place.

I never said that though it's certainly possible americans will do
nothing just like we did nothing after our govt murdered 3000 citizens
on 911 and then lied us into the iraq holocaust.

Dave Heil
March 15th 09, 06:07 PM
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Mar 15, 3:38 am, wrote:
>> Speeders wrote:
>>> It's not gonna be as bad as Zim, but
>>> hyperinflation is on the way.
>> And I take it that you think people is going to remain "civilized" with
>> no jobs, no food, and sitting on the street homeless with children to
>> feed, not if, but when the economy collaspes, and rule of law fails.
>> You only have to go back in history as far as Katrina to know just a
>> little of what will take place.
>
> I never said that though it's certainly possible americans will do
> nothing just like we did nothing after our govt murdered 3000 citizens
> on 911 and then lied us into the iraq holocaust.

I thought about writing that you couldn't be that stupid but it is
evident that you can.

Dave Heil

DogT
March 16th 09, 03:08 PM
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message
On Mar 15, 3:38 am, wrote:
> Speeders wrote:
> >It's not gonna be as bad as Zim, but
> >hyperinflation is on the way.
>
> And I take it that you think people is going to remain "civilized" with
> no jobs, no food, and sitting on the street homeless with children to
> feed, not if, but when the economy collaspes, and rule of law fails.
> You only have to go back in history as far as Katrina to know just a
> little of what will take place.

I never said that though it's certainly possible americans will do
nothing just like we did nothing after our govt murdered 3000 citizens
on 911 and then lied us into the iraq holocaust.

ANother troofer sounds off. Ain't it strange ****bag, how the
muslime pigs constantly rant and rave about 9-11 (i.e. about
how Europe will soon experience it's own 9-11)? Obviously
the muslime pigs have more brain cells than you do.