PDA

View Full Version : Re: Drug testing? .......Re: DJ closes at 6763 today?

Stray Dog[_2_]
March 16th 09, 03:57 AM
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009, BobR wrote:

> Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:27:21 -0700 (PDT)
> From: BobR >
> Newsgroups: alt.computer.consultants, alt.politics.economics, sci.econ,
> misc.invest.stocks
> Subject: Re: Drug testing? .......Re: DJ closes at 6763 today?

>>> Yes, you told me just above here. *I think the primary difference here
>>> is that you can't seem to let it go. *Yes, I have been screwed over a
>>> couple of times and have delt with companies that were less than
>>> honest but I have let it go and don't dwell on it.
>>
>> I remember. If you want to forget, that's your perogative.
>>

> Not dwelling on something is not the same as forgetting. You remember
> and learn from those mistakes but you never let them determine who you
> are.
>
> One of the most satisfying actions I ever took toward someone who had
> cheated me out of two months pay and caused me to loose my health
> insurance coverage was to totally forgive him the debt he ownd me and
> forgive him for his actions in a public forumn. My lawyer was there
> at the time and agreed to give him a written release. I let go of it
> and walked away without any regrets and felt great about it and have
> never regretted it.

You can do whatever you want with YOUR life and I'm serving notice that
I'm going to do whatever I want with MY life.

>>> If it would give you satisfaction, be my guest but what purpose would
>>> it serve?
>>
>> To show you there is a lot more than just one bad apple in a barrel of
>> apples.

And, you didn't answer this.

>>> I didn't delete it for any such reason, I deleted it because it served
>>> no purpose to repeat it again in my response. *Now you are starting to
>>> sound like that other guy.
>>
>> Fine, you don't have to respond, either, and no one is forcing you to read
>> me, and unlike the other guy, I'm not calling you names or saying you are
>> stupid, or a liar, or more fool you.- Hide quoted text -

And, you didn't have anything to say here, either.

March 16th 09, 04:33 AM
i have read "stray dogs " posts. he is a communist.

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

BobR
March 16th 09, 05:18 PM
On Mar 15, 10:57*pm, Stray Dog > wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Mar 2009, BobR wrote:
> > Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:27:21 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: BobR >
> > Newsgroups: alt.computer.consultants, alt.politics.economics, sci.econ,
> > * * misc.invest.stocks
> > Subject: Re: Drug testing? .......Re: DJ closes at 6763 today?

> >> I remember. If you want to forget, that's your perogative.
>
> > Not dwelling on something is not the same as forgetting. *You remember
> > and learn from those mistakes but you never let them determine who you
> > are.
>
> > One of the most satisfying actions I ever took toward someone who had
> > cheated me out of two months pay and caused me to loose my health
> > insurance coverage was to totally forgive him the debt he ownd me and
> > forgive him for his actions in a public forumn. *My lawyer was there
> > at the time and agreed to give him a written release. *I let go of it
> > and walked away without any regrets and felt great about it and have
> > never regretted it.
>
> You can do whatever you want with YOUR life and I'm serving notice that
> I'm going to do whatever I want with MY life.

Hell, I never expected otherwise.

> >> To show you there is a lot more than just one bad apple in a barrel of
> >> apples.
>
> And, you didn't answer this.

> >> Fine, you don't have to respond, either, and no one is forcing you to read
> >> me, and unlike the other guy, I'm not calling you names or saying you are
> >> stupid, or a liar, or more fool you.- Hide quoted text -
>
> And, you didn't have anything to say here, either.- Hide quoted text -

Ok, I give up, the whole ****ing corporate world is full of crooks and
there is no hope. Therefore, we should turn over everything to the
bunch of ****ing crooks that run the government and just give up.