PDA

View Full Version : Maurice R. Greenberg (Hank) former AIG head is a crook!

-=DirtBag©[_3_]
March 16th 09, 02:26 PM
This cocksucker is nothing but a ****ing crook.
AIG was run too fast and too loose. Greenberg acts
he did nothing wrong and can understand what happened.
He should arrested and made Madoff's cell mate.

Now AIG says they DON'T have to show their books.
Toss all of AIGs heads in jail for 20 years. Send Wall St. a real
message. Hank acts like he doesn't understand.. He is just retired old
man.. What a crock of ****. He engineered this BS and should go to
prison..

Time to lock up a few of these *******s.. That will bring some
confidence back into the market. Did you see that Goldman (GS) got a
huge payoff of the TARP mney. Paulson was saving himself and his buddies
first. LOCK that ******* up too. **** him. He is a crook.

phil scott
March 16th 09, 03:19 PM
On Mar 16, 7:26*am, -=DirtBag© > wrote:
> This cocksucker is nothing but a ****ing crook.
> AIG was run too fast and too loose. *Greenberg acts
> he did nothing wrong and can understand what happened.
> He should arrested and made Madoff's cell mate.
>
> Now AIG says they DON'T have to show their books.
> Toss all of AIGs heads in jail for 20 years. Send Wall St. a real
> message. Hank acts like he doesn't understand.. He is just retired old
> man.. What a crock of ****. *He engineered this BS and should go to
> prison..
>
> Time to lock up a few of these *******s.. That will bring some
> confidence back into the market. *Did you see that Goldman (GS) got a
> huge payoff of the TARP mney. Paulson was saving himself and his buddies
> first. *LOCK that ******* up too. **** him. *He is a crook.

This eye opening mess has gone from a few double takes to gawking in
awe with jaw dropped... and a majority of american people clueless.

but...certainly not congress clueless... these are a mix of criminals
and very bright people... and some outspoken also, but still with them
being outspoken
and speaking in the House...and informing the rest of the fraud.... no
action.

now that has to tell you something about the larger and vastly more
pervasive criminality going on.

Phil scott

-=DirtBag©[_3_]
March 16th 09, 04:28 PM
phil scott wrote:
> On Mar 16, 7:26 am, -=DirtBag© > wrote:
>> This cocksucker is nothing but a ****ing crook.
>> AIG was run too fast and too loose. Greenberg acts
>> he did nothing wrong and can understand what happened.
>> He should arrested and made Madoff's cell mate.
>>
>> Now AIG says they DON'T have to show their books.
>> Toss all of AIGs heads in jail for 20 years. Send Wall St. a real
>> message. Hank acts like he doesn't understand.. He is just retired old
>> man.. What a crock of ****. He engineered this BS and should go to
>> prison..
>>
>> Time to lock up a few of these *******s.. That will bring some
>> confidence back into the market. Did you see that Goldman (GS) got a
>> huge payoff of the TARP mney. Paulson was saving himself and his buddies
>> first. LOCK that ******* up too. **** him. He is a crook.
>

> This eye opening mess has gone from a few double takes to gawking in
> awe with jaw dropped... and a majority of american people clueless.
>
> but...certainly not congress clueless... these are a mix of criminals
> and very bright people... and some outspoken also, but still with them
> being outspoken
> and speaking in the House...and informing the rest of the fraud.... no
> action.
>
> now that has to tell you something about the larger and vastly more
> pervasive criminality going on.
>

> Phil scott

Agreed.

Cuz
March 16th 09, 05:29 PM
"phil scott" > wrote in message
On Mar 16, 7:26 am, -=DirtBag© > wrote:
> This cocksucker is nothing but a ****ing crook.
> AIG was run too fast and too loose. Greenberg acts
> he did nothing wrong and can understand what happened.
> He should arrested and made Madoff's cell mate.
>
> Now AIG says they DON'T have to show their books.
> Toss all of AIGs heads in jail for 20 years. Send Wall St. a real
> message. Hank acts like he doesn't understand.. He is just retired old
> man.. What a crock of ****. He engineered this BS and should go to
> prison..
>
> Time to lock up a few of these *******s.. That will bring some
> confidence back into the market. Did you see that Goldman (GS) got a
> huge payoff of the TARP mney. Paulson was saving himself and his buddies
> first. LOCK that ******* up too. **** him. He is a crook.

This eye opening mess has gone from a few double takes to gawking in
awe with jaw dropped... and a majority of american people clueless.

but...certainly not congress clueless... these are a mix of criminals
and very bright people... and some outspoken also, but still with them
being outspoken
and speaking in the House...and informing the rest of the fraud.... no
action.

now that has to tell you something about the larger and vastly more
pervasive criminality going on.

Phil scott
Just wait for the Madoff fallout to hit..seens everyone in dc nyc is
covering for him.

March 16th 09, 10:17 PM
when did greenburg leave AIG ?

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Lawyerkill
March 17th 09, 12:18 PM
On Mar 16, 10:26�am, -=DirtBag� > wrote:
> This cocksucker is nothing but a ****ing crook.AIGwas run too fast and too loose. �Greenberg acts
> he did nothing wrong and can understand what happened.
> He should arrested and made Madoff's cell mate.
>
> NowAIGsays they DON'T have to show their books.
> Toss all of AIGs heads in jail for 20 years. Send Wall St. a real
> message. Hank acts like he doesn't understand.. He is just retired old
> man.. What a crock of ****. �He engineered this BS and should go to
> prison..
>
> Time to lock up a few of these *******s.. That will bring some
> confidence back into the market. �Did you see that Goldman (GS) got a
> huge payoff of the TARP mney. Paulson was saving himself and his buddies
> first. �LOCK that ******* up too. **** him. �He is a crook.

Here's what I don't understand. The UAW was forced to take pay cuts
and lose many other things, why wasn't AIG worker forced to give of
their contracts and take big pay cuts before we just gave them
additional billions?

Now I hear the C and MS are getting around the bonus limits by
increasing the base pay of many of their enployees, they **** up and
we just gave them more money.

Nothing has changed here, we're still getting screwed out our money by
the goverment.

March 17th 09, 12:48 PM
Lawyerkill wrote:
> On Mar 16, 10:26�am, -=DirtBag� > wrote:
>> This cocksucker is nothing but a ****ing crook.AIGwas run too fast and too loose. �Greenberg acts
>> he did nothing wrong and can understand what happened.
>> He should arrested and made Madoff's cell mate.
>>
>> NowAIGsays they DON'T have to show their books.
>> Toss all of AIGs heads in jail for 20 years. Send Wall St. a real
>> message. Hank acts like he doesn't understand.. He is just retired old
>> man.. What a crock of ****. �He engineered this BS and should go to
>> prison..
>>
>> Time to lock up a few of these *******s.. That will bring some
>> confidence back into the market. �Did you see that Goldman (GS) got a
>> huge payoff of the TARP mney. Paulson was saving himself and his buddies
>> first. �LOCK that ******* up too. **** him. �He is a crook.
>
> Here's what I don't understand. The UAW was forced to take pay cuts
> and lose many other things, why wasn't AIG worker forced to give of
> their contracts and take big pay cuts before we just gave them
> additional billions?
>
> Now I hear the C and MS are getting around the bonus limits by
> increasing the base pay of many of their enployees, they **** up and
> we just gave them more money.
>
> Nothing has changed here, we're still getting screwed out our money by
> the goverment.

Yep, snake oil, AIG's employees contract would mean nothing if the
company went bankrupt. They'd have to fight over the scraps of whatever
was left, or have their pension taken over by the government.

phil scott
March 17th 09, 03:15 PM
On Mar 17, 5:18*am, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> On Mar 16, 10:26 am, -=DirtBag > wrote:
>
> > This cocksucker is nothing but a ****ing crook.AIGwas run too fast and too loose. Greenberg acts
> > he did nothing wrong and can understand what happened.
> > He should arrested and made Madoff's cell mate.
>
> > NowAIGsays they DON'T have to show their books.
> > Toss all of AIGs heads in jail for 20 years. Send Wall St. a real
> > message. Hank acts like he doesn't understand.. He is just retired old
> > man.. What a crock of ****. He engineered this BS and should go to
> > prison..
>
> > Time to lock up a few of these *******s.. That will bring some
> > confidence back into the market. Did you see that Goldman (GS) got a
> > huge payoff of the TARP mney. Paulson was saving himself and his buddies
> > first. LOCK that ******* up too. **** him. He is a crook.
>
> Here's what I don't understand. The UAW was forced to take pay cuts
> and lose many other things, why wasn't AIG worker forced to give of
> their contracts and take big pay cuts before we just gave them
> additional billions?
>
> Now I hear the C and MS are getting around the bonus limits by
> increasing the base pay of many of their enployees, they **** up and
> we just gave them more money.
>
> Nothing has changed here, we're still getting screwed out our money by
> the goverment.

we are in an end stage mode, people decimated, nothing left to loose,
not viable as IRS targets, they cant pay,
the give up.. there is no way to pay, collection efforts merely crush
anyone starting to recover.. tax revenue collapses.

govt is forced to issue its fiat currency by the train load or fail to
pay the civel 'servants' police and military.. causing revolution from
the inside out.

these messes to not turn around... they are already out the bottom,
total collapse ensues... reboot takes a gneration or so.. but seldom
to a restablishment the former empire..that is forfieted.

The high end banking overlords (search you tube for 'bankers,
zeitgeist) know this full well, and as a nation collapses harvest its
real property, gold and any value.... many caveats all through that of
course. but that pattern is seen repeating in history

Phil scott

phil scott
March 17th 09, 03:19 PM
On Mar 17, 5:48*am, wrote:
> Lawyerkill wrote:
> > On Mar 16, 10:26 am, -=DirtBag > wrote:
> >> This cocksucker is nothing but a ****ing crook.AIGwas run too fast and too loose. Greenberg acts
> >> he did nothing wrong and can understand what happened.
> >> He should arrested and made Madoff's cell mate.
>
> >> NowAIGsays they DON'T have to show their books.
> >> Toss all of AIGs heads in jail for 20 years. Send Wall St. a real
> >> message. Hank acts like he doesn't understand.. He is just retired old
> >> man.. What a crock of ****. He engineered this BS and should go to
> >> prison..
>
> >> Time to lock up a few of these *******s.. That will bring some
> >> confidence back into the market. Did you see that Goldman (GS) got a
> >> huge payoff of the TARP mney. Paulson was saving himself and his buddies
> >> first. LOCK that ******* up too. **** him. He is a crook.
>
> > Here's what I don't understand. The UAW was forced to take pay cuts
> > and lose many other things, why wasn't AIG worker forced to give of
> > their contracts and take big pay cuts before we just gave them
> > additional billions?
>
> > Now I hear the C and MS are getting around the bonus limits by
> > increasing the base pay of many of their enployees, they **** up and
> > we just gave them more money.
>
> > Nothing has changed here, we're still getting screwed out our money by
> > the goverment.
>
> Yep, snake oil, AIG's employees contract would mean nothing if the
> company went bankrupt. They'd have to fight over the scraps of whatever
> was left, or have their pension taken over by the government.- Hide quoted text -

the real story, lost in all this smoke, is why our elected
representatives are either turning a blind eye
to this or just putting up fake resistance... (with a few
exceptions)... the examples given in this thread should make that
clear.

the mess is limitlessly deeper that most can fathom imo...

Phil scott