PDA

View Full Version : This was a good day


Lawyerkill
March 16th 09, 08:11 PM
You can't expect the market to go up everyday and having the market
just drop $7 tells me that we are still going to have an up week.

dearcilla
March 16th 09, 08:50 PM
On Mar 16, 4:11*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> You can't expect the market to go up everyday and having the market
> just drop $7 tells me that we are still going to have an up week.

AFFX went from 1.80 to 2.80. Which makes me happier because I bought
at 3.30

uncle_vito
March 17th 09, 12:41 AM
I was up on V, BAC and USO.

My father asked me if I wanted to be Chairman of the Board of our Orange
packing corporation. He figured he could get a block of board votes to get
me in.

I didn't want to quit my day job, so I passed. I wasn't sure I was ready to
do a 'Green Acres'.

Vito


"dearcilla" > wrote in message
...
On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> You can't expect the market to go up everyday and having the market
> just drop $7 tells me that we are still going to have an up week.

AFFX went from 1.80 to 2.80. Which makes me happier because I bought
at 3.30

BuffetHater
March 17th 09, 01:07 AM
On Mar 16, 7:41*pm, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
> I was up on V, BAC and USO.
>
> My father asked me if I wanted to be Chairman of the Board of our Orange
> packing corporation. *He figured he could get a block of board

You would be putting the mentally challenged
into the position . . . I have long figured that was your base
problem, a severe brain injury.

Bash409
March 17th 09, 01:55 AM
BuffetHater > wrote in news:00b29e6b-70bc-4af5-
:

> On Mar 16, 7:41*pm, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
>> I was up on V, BAC and USO.
>>
>> My father asked me if I wanted to be Chairman of the Board of our
Orange
>> packing corporation. *He figured he could get a block of board
>
> You would be putting the mentally challenged
> into the position . . . I have long figured that was your base
> problem, a severe brain injury.
>
>

the co prolly about to go belly up and they're looking for a dummy to
put in the hot seat while everyone else books their flights-- a bagholder
ya might say. harhar

March 17th 09, 02:00 AM
buffy is confident in hs abilities to have sex with a pet hog on his
little farm. he is chairman of the local "pig anal sex" board in his
community...


"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.