PDA

View Full Version : Saying 'I was just an employee' at AIG doesnt cut it....

phil scott
March 17th 09, 03:47 PM
Its as simple as this

RE this mess... fraud cancells all related contracts..... bonus
contracts and derivitive contracts based on fraud, tranching and etc..
sold as backed by real value in a bubble. fraud. Bonus contracts.
cancelled..

These idiots, ex car salesmen and pizza delivery people in many case
at AIG, are not just employees, but are party to the fraud and the
fraud before it...and as those who left the industry have said,
everyone knew it was fraud... so it was fraud.. saying 'I was just
an employee' doesnt cut it

Phil scott