PDA

View Full Version : Att: BuffettHater

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 18th 09, 05:02 PM
Thanks Buffy.. Your input to me a couple week back got me thinking and
changing a few things. I am knocking the cover off the ball right now
and my portfolio is 35% higher since your input and observations.
Appreciated=!

-Dirt

BuffetHater
March 18th 09, 05:12 PM
On Mar 18, 12:02*pm, -=DirtBagŠ > wrote:
> Thanks Buffy.. Your input to me a couple week back got me thinking and
> changing a few things. *I am knocking the cover off the ball right now
> and my portfolio is 35% higher since your input and observations.
> Appreciated=!
>
> -Dirt

GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE !!!!

Now, don't get married to the ****in stocks, when your up 25-40% you
cash and
watch. . . . resist replunging.!!!
Just go and look at the vanquished posts by what used to be bright
guys like
'sounder . . . so mired in despair they can't let go !!! Ditto the
other right
wing losers here who will go nameless.

PS: Buy SRS under $50 for the next trick.

BuffetHater
March 18th 09, 07:46 PM
> PS: * *Buy SRS under $50 for the next trick.

Sold off longs today on fed announc't..
Covered short on SKF (shorted a short financials)
Looking at AEM or ABX or EGO/ELD.TO but common sense
tells me not to buy when gold swings up $50 on the day.

What no on e is talking about is how bad the real economy must be for
the fed to completely blow its load today and not save anything for
the
emergency which always happens in april/may ???

Careful, i get the feel that they will bankrupt the nation to save the
banks,
insurers and brokers.
I am an exausted, nervous wreck and need some time away from this
daily
300-400 point swings. Buy Valium futures.

Good luck to all. Sorry if been too caustic, leg/knee injury not
healing
and drugs for pain have screwed up much better than me. Old men
and
injuries don't mix.

Paul L[_2_]
March 18th 09, 08:05 PM
"BuffetHater" > wrote in message
> PS: Buy SRS under $50 for the next trick.

Sold off longs today on fed announc't..
Covered short on SKF (shorted a short financials)
Looking at AEM or ABX or EGO/ELD.TO but common sense
tells me not to buy when gold swings up $50 on the day.

What no on e is talking about is how bad the real economy must be for
the fed to completely blow its load today and not save anything for
the
emergency which always happens in april/may ???

Careful, i get the feel that they will bankrupt the nation to save the
banks,
insurers and brokers.
I am an exausted, nervous wreck and need some time away from this
daily
300-400 point swings. Buy Valium futures.

Good luck to all. Sorry if been too caustic, leg/knee injury not
healing
and drugs for pain have screwed up much better than me. Old men
and
injuries don't mix.

8>< ----------------------

Peering out from my little hole, I will say only that
caustic becomes you ... always interesting to hear
what passionate people have to say.

As for "what no one is talking about" ... I'm in the
trucking biz and I don't need any financial reports
or "professional forecasts" to know that things have
come to a grinding halt in the business that is transporting
goods in the US. Extrapolate what you wish from
there .... but to me it's clear.

The media dopes see a 1000 point gain in the market
as a reason to celebrate ... I suppose, if you're looking
for short term entertainment.

cheers

Paul

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 18th 09, 08:19 PM
On Mar 18, 12:12*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:

> PS: * *Buy SRS under $50 for the next trick.

What's the rationale?

TA looks like a bounce off 48 going to 70+

Why the volatility?

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 18th 09, 08:40 PM
On Mar 18, 3:05*pm, "Paul L" > wrote:
> As for "what no one is talking about" ... I'm in the
> trucking biz and I don't need any financial reports
> or "professional forecasts" to know that things have
> come to a grinding halt in the business that is transporting
> goods in the US. *Extrapolate what you wish from
> there .... but to me it's clear.

I'm a BI analyst in the logistics biz, and the indicators I'm looking
at agree with what your gut is saying.

Industrial production is still in a nose-dive, y/y -10.0%, sharpest
decline since 1975.

Capacity utilization dropped to 68.0 in January, the lowest since
1972.

ISM's orders sub-index remains weak, and the inventory index signals
liquidation.

So, yeah, traffic is way down as the supply-chain chews through
inventory.

If BDI is any indication, we've already troughed, so there's hope for
Q4.
http://www.investmenttools.com/futures/bdi_baltic_dry_index.htm

The implications for GDP growth are: continued recession through 2Q/
09, with no prospect for recovery until 2010.

The implications for corporate profits (NIPA basis) : -12.8%
decline.

(Sorry, Comix, but don't expect to see much in the way of dividends
this year.)

Tighten your belts, kids . . we haven't seen DOW 6400 yet.

..-=d00b
..

ausound[_3_]
March 18th 09, 09:41 PM
Doobie Keebler > wrote in news:f33ab33d-9ee6-4eb7-b321-
:

> Tighten your belts, kids . . we haven't seen DOW 6400 yet.

6400... yes as it passes it'll wave as it goes to 6200

March 18th 09, 10:18 PM
buffy, sorry to hear about your sore knee, but what do you expect from
letting pigs **** you analy ,doggystyle, for hours on end ?
try taking selenium about two to three times a week. then put hot for 15
minutes,then nothing for 15 minutes, then cold for 15 minutes on the
affected area.repeat three times in succession....do this every moring
and evening for about 4 or 5 days.you knee problem should clear up after
this. it should at least get way better painwise.
don't take too much selenium.you only need to take it after a meal a few
times a week.it will help regrow some of the damged tissue...
good luck....
p.s. when having your wild pig sex.from now on just lay back with your
knees over the hogs shoulders and let him "drive it home"....lot less
pressure on those knees that way....heard that from an older, hot 40
year old woman(who looked 30) who loved it up the ass....

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

March 18th 09, 10:43 PM
wrote in news:[email protected]
3251.bay.webtv.net:

> p.s. when having your wild pig sex.from now on just lay back with your
> knees over the hogs shoulders and let him "drive it home"....lot less
> pressure on those knees that way....

i like this position so much because it also allows me kiss the pig and
gaze longingly into his eyes while he dumps his grind juice into me ! oooo
boyyee im getting the vapors now, gotta go.

BuffetHater
March 18th 09, 11:15 PM
> *i like this position so much because it also allows me kiss the pig and
> gaze longingly into his eyes while he dumps his grind juice into me ! oooo
> boyyee im getting the vapors now, gotta go.

Sorry cumix, i don't have bibles or vicodan to seduce hogs with and as
faithful Jew, not allowed to consume pork aside from your daughter.

Comix is an ex-spurt on all things hog-sex & bible. Now, should i
post
comix Pollack name and address along with the pizza place's number
that
he works at ???

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 19th 09, 11:25 AM
On Mar 18, 6:15*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:

> comix Pollack name

'Swine Tall' is a polish name?

huh

Ya learn something new every day, ain'a?

..

BuffetHater
March 19th 09, 02:33 PM
It means holidays in POLLACK or communist . . . .

In american it means guy with hog stuck in him.

jimmy[_3_]
March 23rd 09, 04:57 PM
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:19:05 -0700 (PDT), Doobie Keebler
> wrote:

>On Mar 18, 12:12*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:
>
>> PS: * *Buy SRS under $50 for the next trick.
>
>What's the rationale?
>
>TA looks like a bounce off 48 going to 70+
>
>Why the volatility?

Your TA was right....for a short time. Still going back to $70? I
got me some cash.

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 26th 09, 02:21 PM
On Mar 18, 2:46*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:

> > PS: * *Buy SRS under $50 for the next trick.
>
> Sold off longs today on fed announc't..

How'd this play work out?

SRS closed at 55.47 18MAR

.. . .closed at 70.94 on 20MAR

.. .. closed at 49.80 on 23 MAR

closed yesterday at 53.48

So far the ETF has hit a 52-week low of $48.00 and 52-week high of
$295.72.

How's your supply of Paxil holding out?

..-=d00b

BuffetHater
March 26th 09, 03:01 PM
> How's your supply of Paxil holding out?
>
> .-=d00b

For 59000 years my people have relied on humor and the ability to get
one over
on goyem to replace paxil.

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 26th 09, 04:27 PM
Doobie Keebler wrote:
> On Mar 18, 2:46 pm, BuffetHater > wrote:
>
>>> PS: Buy SRS under $50 for the next trick.
>> Sold off longs today on fed announc't..
>
> How'd this play work out?
>
> SRS closed at 55.47 18MAR
>
> . . .closed at 70.94 on 20MAR
>
> . .. closed at 49.80 on 23 MAR
>
> closed yesterday at 53.48
>
> So far the ETF has hit a 52-week low of $48.00 and 52-week high of
> $295.72.
>
> How's your supply of Paxil holding out?
>
> .-=d00b

Doobie..

Bufhtrs' advice has helped me .. and I would pay attention. You need to
to get in step and be nimble to trade these ETF's but when you do your
going to make some big gains..