PDA

View Full Version : Where does this Bear Rally top out?

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 18th 09, 08:49 PM
Read those tea leaves, gaze into your crystal ball, or throw a mean
tarot . . .

Then tell us where this bear rally tops out, and when.

..

Paul L[_2_]
March 18th 09, 09:06 PM
"Doobie Keebler" > wrote in message
> Read those tea leaves, gaze into your crystal ball, or throw a mean
> tarot . . .
>
> Then tell us where this bear rally tops out, and when.

I'll give it a top at 7600 at about 3 PM Thursday afternoon.

But, that's just me.

Paul

ausound[_3_]
March 18th 09, 09:53 PM
"Paul L" > wrote in :

> "Doobie Keebler" > wrote in message
>> Read those tea leaves, gaze into your crystal ball, or throw a mean
>> tarot . . .
>>
>> Then tell us where this bear rally tops out, and when.
>

> I'll give it a top at 7600 at about 3 PM Thursday afternoon.
>
> But, that's just me.
>

> Paul

7,571.64 is my guess

still too much margin in the market
money flow needs to "zero out"

Tony[_10_]
March 19th 09, 09:35 AM
The new catch phrase in the next two months might be "better than
expected" but only a fool would buy this market past the 8,000 mark on
the Dow. I'm hoping the market goes up today and strong on Friday and
i'll sell at the close tomorrow. The markets seem to make large moves
either up or down on Thursdays and Fridays.
I'll guess at 7676.32

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability

uncle_vito
March 19th 09, 11:53 AM
Options expire on Friday and it is the end of quarter.

Max pain implies a large drop beginning any time and going at least thru
Fri.

Vito