PDA

View Full Version : YAY they are going after other people in Madoff's company

Lawyerkill
March 18th 09, 09:31 PM
They are getting his accountant now.

Lawyerkill
March 18th 09, 09:34 PM
On Mar 18, 5:31�pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> They are getting his accountant now.

Get his son and wife next, and put the wife out on the street as a
hooker to make some of the money back

PeterL
March 18th 09, 10:33 PM
On Mar 18, 2:31*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> They are getting his accountant now.

Not his accountant, his auditor, who is not in his company.

PeterL
March 18th 09, 10:34 PM
On Mar 18, 2:34*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> On Mar 18, 5:31 pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
>
> > They are getting his accountant now.
>
> Get his son and wife next, and put the wife out on the street as a
> hooker to make some of the money back

She's going to starve to death in that line of business.

BuffetHater
March 18th 09, 11:23 PM
> She's going to starve to death in that line of business.

Comix daughter did lousy at prostitution until she remembers to charge
the guys down in harlem the same amount comix pays the hog farmer
down the road.

He got a deal going, free bible and BJ for all his Scientologist
amigos.

phil scott
March 19th 09, 02:24 AM
On Mar 18, 2:34*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> On Mar 18, 5:31 pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
>
> > They are getting his accountant now.
>
> Get his son and wife next, and put the wife out on the street as a
> hooker to make some of the money back

please notice.. they are not going after that massive band of govt
insider criminals
running fanny mae and freedie mac for over a decade that I know of
and insiiders have
reported including cyntha McKinney who used to work at HUD... these
have been
buing repossed ppty for a dollar and cutting side deals to sell or
rent it for themselves

Madhoff is the massively huge oppty to create a smoke screen for the
insiders,,, the feds have
known about madhoff for at least ten years,,, but only now when a
smoke screen is needed does
the pooo hit the fan

to be clear, my remarks here may be fifty percent accurate or so.
the other factors remain probably
as we see them

Phil Scott

phil scott
March 19th 09, 02:26 AM
On Mar 18, 3:34*pm, PeterL > wrote:
> On Mar 18, 2:34*pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 18, 5:31 pm, Lawyerkill > wrote:
>
> > > They are getting his accountant now.
>
> > Get his son and wife next, and put the wife out on the street as a
> > hooker to make some of the money back
>
> She's going to starve to death in that line of business.

you can bet they have billions stashed,,, the 800 mill or so was for
show and tell and to appease the prosecutors and
public imo

phil scott
March 19th 09, 02:30 AM
On Mar 18, 4:23*pm, BuffetHater > wrote:
> > She's going to starve to death in that line of business.
>
> Comix daughter did lousy at prostitution until she remembers to charge
> the guys down in harlem the same amount comix pays the hog farmer
> down the road.
>
> He got a deal going, free bible and BJ *for all his Scientologist
> amigos.

comix would be a scientologist.. the mess was founded by the hard core
satanist L Ron Hubbard,

for those details search google web tab with 'scientology, hubbard.
Parsons, satanic' you will get about a millon hits on the drugs and
orgies involved

search penthouse, Hubbard and you get a blood chilling interview
with one of Hubbards sons on the topic

Phil scott

BuffetHater
March 19th 09, 03:02 PM
> search * * penthouse, Hubbard * and you get a blood chilling interview
> with one of Hubbards sons on the topic
>
> Phil scott

Comix is a charter member of the church of scientology, Poland
Chapter.

Bibles and bacon say it all for the repugnant one.