PDA

View Full Version : Dodd Mans Up, admits he's an AIG shill

freedom0in0exile
March 18th 09, 10:39 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03/18/breaking-i-was-responsible-for-bonus-loophole-says-dodd/

WASHINGTON (CNN) ó Senate Banking committee Chairman Christopher Dodd
told CNNís Dana Bash and Wolf Blitzer Wednesday that he was
responsible for adding the bonus loophole into the stimulus package
that permitted AIG and other companies that received bailout funds to
pay bonuses.

Watch: I'm responsible for bonus loophole, Dodd says

On Tuesday, Dodd denied to CNN that he had anything to do with the
adding of that provision.

kim
March 19th 09, 03:11 AM
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:39:28 -0700 (PDT), freedom0in0exile
> wrote:

>http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03/18/breaking-i-was-responsible-for-bonus-loophole-says-dodd/
>
>WASHINGTON (CNN) ó Senate Banking committee Chairman Christopher Dodd
>told CNNís Dana Bash and Wolf Blitzer Wednesday that he was
>responsible for adding the bonus loophole into the stimulus package
>that permitted AIG and other companies that received bailout funds to
>pay bonuses.
>
>Watch: I'm responsible for bonus loophole, Dodd says
>
>On Tuesday, Dodd denied to CNN that he had anything to do with the
>adding of that provision.
Everyone of those pricks in Congress who have served more than 3
terms need to get the boot.