PDA

View Full Version : Printed a trillion to buy bonds

Draggonfodder
March 19th 09, 10:52 PM
Bet this will kick the market in the butt tomorrow. They did this while
everyone was distracted by AIG news. Maybe we should stop listening to the
news and start trying to figure out what they are hiding with the particular
news of the day. The louder they scream, the worse the thing is that they
are hiding. But hey, Obama can claim that he was boning up for Jay Leno and
no one told him they were printing so much (and where is his cut). Can
anyone spell hyperinflation.....

DraggonFodder
Mainly Draggon today, but we may all be Fodder tomorrow.

shortT
March 19th 09, 11:40 PM
On Mar 19, 6:52*pm, "Draggonfodder" > wrote:
> Bet this will kick the market in the butt tomorrow. *They did this while
> everyone was distracted by AIG news. *Maybe we should stop listening to the
> news and start trying to figure out what they are hiding with the particular
> news of the day. *The louder they scream, the worse the thing is that they
> are hiding. *But hey, Obama can claim that he was boning up for Jay Leno and
> no one told him they were printing so much (and where is his cut). *Can
> anyone spell hyperinflation.....
>
> DraggonFodder
> Mainly Draggon today, but we may all be Fodder tomorrow.

I should of listened to Aero and loaded up on toner manufacturers.

shortT

uncle_vito
March 20th 09, 01:36 AM
I find it weird that GM was screaming that it would be BK if it didn't get
money in the next few days. Then someone told Obama that his negativism was
tanking the market. All of a sudden C is profitable. GM doesn't need a
bailout. The entire world is wonderful.

Then folks realize that Obama forgot to tell AIG that they shouldn't pay
bonuses. Now Obama is back pedaling. Claiming he knew nothing about the
bonuses and asking them to pay it back. How sweet.

Market will tank tomorrow. The few up days last week got investors buying
Calls. These need to be firmly OTM tomorrow.

Bring it on.

Vito