PDA

View Full Version : BAC written call options

uncle_vito
March 19th 09, 11:22 PM
I wrote some call options against my BAC stock. Did it for just a week to
pick up some beer money.

March 7 calls. Bet BAC closes at $6.99 tomorrow. A real nail biter.

I remember when I used to be long options and it would close at expiration
pennies below the strike price. Folks call that the theory of max pain in
that the underlying will close at a value that puts most of the options out
of the money.

I need to check with Schwab at what price the underlying must be for the
calls to be 'in the money'. Is it $7.01, 7.02 or what.

Vito

BuffetHater
March 20th 09, 02:25 PM
Why worry Fatso? It will just get your adult diabetes to act up.
Feed the old man cat food if this fails like the rest of your dumb
assed
investing/gambling habit.

Can pops work as a greeter at wallymart ? Perhaps you can scam
welfare, your the type!!!!

"you can depend on the old man's money, you can depend on the old
man dummy, your a rich girl. and it really don't matter any way."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCAso76mbdI

uncle_vito
March 20th 09, 03:03 PM
BH, you have way too much time on your hands....