PDA

View Full Version : Question on leveraged metals trades. UYM

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 20th 09, 03:37 PM
What is the best leveraged long basic materials ETF or Powershare

UYM is one I am looking at but I know you more experience traders have
your favorites..

BuffetHater
March 20th 09, 05:14 PM
On Mar 20, 10:37*am, -=DirtBagŠ > wrote:
> What is the best leveraged long basic materials ETF or Powershare
>
> UYM is one I am looking at but I know you more experience traders have
> your favorites..

Methinx the move is exagerated and near over. Be careful, these
periods
of exuberance have to be time or you get buried.

How did the banx get affected by leverage?

Knowing what price to buy into at is as important as what you buy.

BuffetHater
March 20th 09, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn481KcjvMo