PDA

View Full Version : Madoff Stays in Jail

Wikking
March 20th 09, 03:58 PM
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090320/madoff_scandal.html?sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=TBD&ccode=TBD
Good stuff, but too little, too late.

--

}(:

Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global warming )
March 20th 09, 04:50 PM
Wikking wrote:

> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090320/madoff_scandal.html?sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=TBD&ccode=TBD
> Good stuff, but too little, too late.

Isn't it time to let him out to be with his family if he promises
not to do it again?

--
He and Evie soon fell into a conversation of the "No, I didn't;
yes, you did" type--conversation which, though fascinating to those

Wikking
March 20th 09, 05:01 PM
wrote:

> Wikking wrote:
>> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090320/madoff_scandal.html?sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=TBD&ccode=TBD
>> Good stuff, but too little, too late.
>>
> Isn't it time to let him out to be with his family if he promises
> not to do it again?

I think he is so rich, powerful and influential that he never imagined
this. Everyone STILL thinks he has boatloads of money to bribe his way
anywhere so I think he really cannot believe he is in this situation.

--

}(:

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
March 20th 09, 05:21 PM
Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global warming ) wrote:

> Wikking wrote:
>> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090320/madoff_scandal.html?sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=TBD&ccode=TBD
>> Good stuff, but too little, too late.
>>
> Isn't it time to let him out to be with his family if he promises
> not to do it again?

It's not as if he's some petty shoplifter is it?

--
Dirk

Wikking
March 20th 09, 07:39 PM
Jarl Tie wrote:

> Some local kook claims that Isreal is pushing for Maddie's release.

Not impossible. He apparently managed some government money according
to rumour. Read MOSSAD.

> On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:21:14 +0000, in alt.politics.economics Dirk Bruere at NeoPax >
> wrote:
>
>> Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global warming ) wrote:
>>>>
>>> Isn't it time to let him out to be with his family if he promises
>>> not to do it again?
>> It's not as if he's some petty shoplifter is it?

--

}(:

March 20th 09, 08:36 PM
Dodd is the scum who tried to get those bonuses for AIG but he got
busted by the internet news people...

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

B1ackWater
March 20th 09, 10:47 PM
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:58:46 -0400, Wikking >
wrote:

>http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090320/madoff_scandal.html?sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=TBD&ccode=TBD
>Good stuff, but too little, too late.

I wonder if he's got satin sheets and a mini-bar in
his cell ?

Wikking
March 20th 09, 11:09 PM
B1ackwater wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:58:46 -0400, Wikking >
> wrote:
>
>> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090320/madoff_scandal.html?sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=TBD&ccode=TBD
>> Good stuff, but too little, too late.
>
> I wonder if he's got satin sheets and a mini-bar in
> his cell ?

He's got the best perks money can buy in jail.

--

}(:

Lubow
March 22nd 09, 05:34 PM
On Mar 21, 1:15*pm, "Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused
by global warming )" > wrote:
> Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:
>
> > Bill Bonde { No matter what happens, it's caused by global warming ) wrote:

> > > Isn't it time to let him out to be with his family if he promises
> > > not to do it again?
>
> > It's not as if he's some petty shoplifter is it?
>
> $50bn is petty in a crisis that has already cost US taxpayers about
> $2tn. At least Madoff was an honest grifter. Robert Rubin,
> Clinton's Treasury Secretary and the architect of the megabank, the
> canonical example being his Citigroup which has paid him millions,
> still insists he had your interests at heart. Let Jean Valjean
> Madoff go, all he did was steal a couple of loaves of bread for his
> family. And that was actually really done by his accountant, the
> one armed smoking man:

So if we continue your pattern of idiotic sarcasm, an improvement
would be to return to the bad old days when the press was not
permitted to photograph the body bags and coffins returning from Iraq
where, of course, the mission was accomplished. And what could be
more competent than a President of the United States who refused to
attend a military funeral?

With the non-sequitur logic of a GOP loser, it stands to reason a guy
who screwed up his tax return for a couple of grand is much more
heinous a deed than a VP who awarded no-bid billion dollar contracts
to a thug, albeit a GOP fund raiser, like Eric Prince and to HAL of
which the VP personally was one of the principal stockholders.

Winners are not whiners -- one more reason the GOP will be hard-
pressed to prevent a filibuster-proof US Senate in 2010. Thank you
for the sarcasm.

March 23rd 09, 02:50 AM
On Mar 20, 9:45*am, Jarl Tie > wrote:

> Some local kook claims that Isreal is pushing for Maddie's release.

Hardly surprising, they've been trying to get Pollard out of prison
for years.