PDA

View Full Version : HAHA TAXPAYERRS FORCE DEMS TO STOP AIG BONUS


March 20th 09, 08:33 PM
dodd and the rest of the crooked democrats got caught giving out those
AIG bonuses...hahhahahhaha
show what a little pressure by the people can achieve, even against the
left wing democrats...HAHHAHAHHA
i wonder what we will catch the dems doing next ?


"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Lawyerkill
March 20th 09, 09:31 PM
On Mar 20, 4:33�pm, wrote:
> dodd and the rest of the crooked democrats got caught giving out those
> AIG bonuses...hahhahahhaha
> show what a little pressure by the people can achieve, even against the
> left wing democrats...HAHHAHAHHA
> i wonder what we will catch the dems doing next ? �
>
> � � "THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
> terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

This will not hold up in court.

First they want to rewrite home owners contracts, then AIG contracts,
throw out a 100 years of contract law our system stands upon. Now they
want to use the tax system punish people, Nixon would have been proud!

I'm as outrage as the next guy about these this, I was against the
bailouts from day one, but this is evil!!!

ausound[_3_]
March 20th 09, 10:49 PM
Lawyerkill > wrote in news:21130f43-b835-4e96-9972-
:

> Now they
> want to use the tax system punish people

WHAT???? ARE YOU NEW HERE????

Lawyerkill
March 20th 09, 10:59 PM
On Mar 20, 6:49�pm, ausound > wrote:
> Lawyerkill > wrote in news:21130f43-b835-4e96-9972-
> :
>
> > �Now they
> > want to use the tax system punish people
>
> WHAT???? ARE YOU NEW HERE????

LOL

Draggonfodder
March 21st 09, 02:18 PM
> wrote in message
...
> dodd and the rest of the crooked democrats got caught giving out those
> AIG bonuses...hahhahahhaha
> show what a little pressure by the people can achieve, even against the
> left wing democrats...HAHHAHAHHA
> i wonder what we will catch the dems doing next ?
>
>
> "THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
> terrorist group that is causing all the problems.
>

They have already started. I think you were so mad at the AIG thing to
catch it. They printed a trillion bucks to buy their own bonds that no one
else would buy. It caused the dollar to deflate and gold to rise.
Everything will cost more because of the falling worth of the dollar. It is
called hyper-inflation and everytime this has been tried (worldwide)in the
past, it has failed. As a result, everyone will have to rely on big
government to help them out. It is a done deal and we will be a socialist
nation before we know it. This change thing is sure starting to get
interesting.

DraggonFodder

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 21st 09, 03:53 PM
On Mar 21, 9:18*am, "Draggonfodder" > wrote:
> *It is a done deal and we will be a socialist
> nation before we know it.

The USA has been a social democracy with elements of both socialism
and capitalism for decades.

Take health care as an example.

We already provide health care to (virtually) anybody who requires it,
regardless of their ability to pay.

The question is, do we want to continue to cover the uninsured as
urgent care patients (the most expensive, least efficient, and worse
patient outcome choice.)

Or, do we want to insure everybody up front (more efficient, lower
cost, and better patient outcomes.)

As Tennessee congressman Zach Wamp recently stated, "Health care is a
privilege," so perhaps we should simply close the emergency rooms to
the uninsured.

..-=d00b
..