PDA

View Full Version : Funny Ha-Ha Joke

Bluuuue Rajah
March 20th 09, 09:52 PM
How many Neo-Cons does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, because the
neo-cons like dim bulbs.

Lawyerkill
March 20th 09, 09:53 PM
On Mar 20, 5:52�pm, Bluuuue Rajah <[email protected]> wrote:
> How many Neo-Cons does it take to screw in a light bulb? �None, because the
> neo-cons like dim bulbs.

Don't quit your day job

Rod Speed
March 20th 09, 10:16 PM
Lawyerkill wrote:
> Bluuuue Rajah <[email protected]> wrote

>> How many Neo-Cons does it take to screw in a light bulb?
>> None, because the neo-cons like dim bulbs.

> Don't quit your day job

He hasnt got one to quit.

Bluuuue Rajah
March 23rd 09, 08:58 PM
"Rod Speed" > wrote in news:72iiudFq0cmcU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Lawyerkill wrote:
>> Bluuuue Rajah <[email protected]> wrote
>
>>> How many Neo-Cons does it take to screw in a light bulb?
>>> None, because the neo-cons like dim bulbs.
>
>> Don't quit your day job
>
> He hasnt got one to quit...

....but when I finally get one, it'll be better than yours.

Rod Speed
March 23rd 09, 09:48 PM
Bluuuue Rajah wrote
> Rod Speed > wrote
>> Lawyerkill wrote
>>> Bluuuue Rajah <[email protected]> wrote

>>> Don't quit your day job

>> He hasnt got one to quit...

> ...but when I finally get one,

Taint gunna happen...

> it'll be better than yours.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, child.