PDA

View Full Version : It doesn't look good. Nope, not good at all.

Igor The Terrible
March 20th 09, 10:01 PM
What we have to look forward to if we don't stop the mental illness in
Washington and exterminate the giga-parasites in the financial
industries....

NO:

hopes for a market recovery

end in sight for the recession

more job creation. Instead, expect more reductions

more foreclosures and bankruptcies (private AND public ...yes city,
county, and state governments)

or very little hope for most American families being able to send
their kids to college.

health care reform (LMAO!!!! as if there was one in the first place)

plan or budget to address the coming water shortage (and food) ...and
the wars that will soon follow

money for emergency services and first responders...yes, this includes
law enforcement.

effective infrastructure improvements, just more of the same garbage.

social security and medicare (Well, nobody didn't do as much as lift
a finger regarding this when I was
screaming and ringing the warning bells so 18 years ago. Perhaps now
they will act on the advice I gave armed with their catheter bags
hanging from their side and O2 bottles strapped to the rear of their
sporty wheel chairs)

I can go on....but I', sure you guys get the picture.

As for you younger guys... observe and take GOOD notes. Pay close
attention to what will happen to the boomer generation as it comes to
a conclusion. Guess What??? YOU are next and you will have it even
worse.

The thieving cocksuckers in Washington and the financial industries
are ROBBING YOU BLIND of your retirement and the future of your
posterity!!!!! WAKE THE **** UP!!!! They are playing you for the
biggest bunch of suckers outside a crib. They MUST be neutralized--
NOW!!!

Igor has given you this warning so that you might be ready. So...take
it for what it is. If you act on it, there might be a remote
possibility that America might still have a future. Do nothing?
Prepare for and enjoy the fate that awaits you.

Igor The Terrible
March 20th 09, 10:06 PM
On Mar 20, 6:01*pm, Igor The Terrible
> wrote:
> What we have to look forward to if we don't stop the mental illness in
> Washington and exterminate the giga-parasites in the financial
> industries....
>
> NO:
>
> hopes for a market recovery
>
> end in sight for the recession
>
> more job creation. *Instead, expect more reductions
>
> more foreclosures and bankruptcies (private AND public ...yes city,
> county, and state governments)
>
> or very little hope for most American families being able to send
> their kids to college.
>
> health care reform *(LMAO!!!! *as if there was one in the first place)
>
> plan or budget to address the coming water shortage (and food) ...and
> the wars that will soon follow
>
> money for emergency services and first responders...yes, this includes
> law enforcement.
>
> effective infrastructure improvements, just more of the same garbage.
>
> social security and medicare *(Well, nobody didn't do as much as lift
> a finger regarding this when I was
> screaming and ringing the warning bells so 18 years ago. *Perhaps now
> they will act on the advice I gave armed with their catheter bags
> hanging from their side and O2 bottles strapped to the rear of their
> sporty wheel chairs)
>
> I can go on....but I', sure you guys get the picture.
>
> As for you younger guys... *observe and take GOOD notes. *Pay close
> attention to what will happen to the boomer generation as it comes to
> a conclusion. *Guess What??? *YOU are next and you will have it even
> worse.
>
> The thieving cocksuckers in Washington and the financial industries
> are ROBBING YOU BLIND of your retirement and the future of your
> posterity!!!!! *WAKE THE **** UP!!!! *They are playing you for the
> biggest bunch of suckers outside a crib. *They MUST be neutralized--
> NOW!!!
>
> Igor has given you this warning so that you might be ready. *So...take
> it for what it is. *If you act on it, there might be a remote
> possibility that America might still have a future. *Do nothing?
> Prepare for and enjoy the fate that awaits you.

Oops...It should read

NO:

> end to foreclosures and bankruptcies (private AND public ...yes city,
> county, and state governments)

Ike Milligan
March 21st 09, 04:12 AM
"Igor The Terrible" > wrote in message
> What we have to look forward to if we don't stop the mental illness in
> Washington and exterminate the giga-parasites in the financial
> industries....
>
> NO:
>
> hopes for a market recovery
>
> end in sight for the recession
>
> more job creation. Instead, expect more reductions
>
> more foreclosures and bankruptcies (private AND public ...yes city,
> county, and state governments)
>
> or very little hope for most American families being able to send

Isn't it a bit late for revenge? You haven't figured out we are all in deep
s_ for letting stupid aggressive people run things, since you are advocating
more of the same.

Igor The Terrible
March 21st 09, 02:44 PM
On Mar 21, 12:12*am, "Ike Milligan" >
wrote:

> Isn't it a bit late for revenge? You haven't figured out we are all in deep
> s_ for letting stupid aggressive people run things, since you are advocating
> more of the same.- Hide quoted text -

Revenge or justice with bone crushing jaws and teeth.......??? I'm
more inclined to favor justice. Anyway, that is something to be
pondered once the assholes have been extricated from positions where
the damage is being done. Uh, yeah you're right, we're in extremely
deep **** and it will probably take the better part of a century to
dig our way out provided the electorate grows a sufficient number of
brain cells to keep the kind of trash out of Washington we have in
there now and the rest of economy maintains a reasonable to moderate
growth rate. Moreover, as for Wall Street, either the SEC gets its
**** together and do their ****ing job or **** can the pricks and
should anyone get burned by any Wall Street firm, then it's between
them and their investor(s). If some manager finds himself hanging
from a street light by a rusted meat hook looped through his
ears...Ohhhhhh Well... the rats and maggots of NYC will all be eating
good that night.

Sorry, I have no sympathy for the rotten cocksuckers. Their only
loyalty is to their ****ing god: the U$D--nothing else. They would
(and did) sell their own country out to fatten their wallets. In
fact, most of these filthy pieces of **** would sell their own mothers
to the sex slave trade if their residual income was worth counting.