PDA

View Full Version : Re: Allowing Immigration During A Recession Is Insane

March 24th 09, 12:21 AM
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:06:54 -0400, "End All Immigration Now"
> wrote:

>I'm for stopping illegal and even legal immigration into the U.S. because I
>think that we have reached our ideal human capacity a long time ago.
>More people just means more traffic, more air/water pollution, more
>environmental and habitat destruction and more strain on energy
>resources.However, our political leaders think we NEED more foreigners
>flooding into our county and are increasing the numbers allowed to come here
>legally while looking the other way while millions come here illegally.
>
>This is outrageous even in prosperous times but becomes insane when
>it happens when millions of AMERICAN CITIZENS have lost their
>jobs!

"Google" The Coalition of the New American Worker

ted

phil scott
March 24th 09, 12:42 AM
On Mar 23, 5:21*pm, wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:06:54 -0400, "End All Immigration Now"
>
> > wrote:
> >I'm for stopping illegal and even legal immigration into the U.S. because I
> >think that we have reached our ideal human capacity a long time ago.
> >More people just means more traffic, more air/water pollution, more
> >environmental and habitat destruction and more strain on energy
> >resources.However, our political leaders think we NEED more foreigners
> >flooding into our county and are increasing the numbers allowed to come here
> >legally while looking the other way while millions come here illegally.
>
> >This is outrageous even in prosperous times but becomes insane when
> >it happens when millions of AMERICAN CITIZENS have lost their
> >jobs!
>
> "Google" The Coalition of the New American Worker
>
> ted

correct...it is insane.

However to fund the vastly over bloated govt. and pensions for even
beat level cops, firemen, and prision guards at 150 to 200,000
dollars year. (not including life time medical care, and at age 51 no
less) well..we need 80 million new tax payers as that many baby
boomers are retiring over the next 8 years.

thats the situation.

so the current batch of illegals and legal imigrants is driving both
wages and the tax base down as they send much of their earnings out of
the county. thats not a solution either.

cutting bloat entirely out of govt, a 50 to 80% reduction is what it
will take, as goods production is repatriated to the US.

imo

Looking only at one side of the issue, imigration for instance, and
refusing to look further blinds a person to the larger scene...so it
remains insolvable

Phil scott