PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for New American Flag

jOy
March 24th 09, 05:29 PM
axiom wrote:

Personally, I think we should replace the stars with dollar
signs to more accurately reflect what this country is about,
and sell adspace on the stripes to help pay for corporate
bailouts.

Sam
March 24th 09, 07:04 PM
"jOy" > wrote in message

> axiom wrote:
>
> Personally, I think we should replace the stars with dollar
> signs to more accurately reflect what this country is about,
> and sell adspace on the stripes to help pay for corporate
> bailouts.

Why not a new flag with a picture of the savior, Barack Obama?

BuffetHater
March 24th 09, 08:16 PM
On Mar 24, 2:04*pm, "Sam" > wrote:
> "jOy" > wrote in message

> > axiom wrote:
>
> > Personally, I think we should replace the stars with dollar
> > signs to more accurately reflect what this country is about,
> > and sell adspace on the stripes to help pay for corporate
> > bailouts.
>
> Why not a new flag with a picture of the savior, Barack Obama?

Or the Anti Christ George Doubt-ya Bush and the man known as satan,
Dick Chaney.

Dave
March 25th 09, 09:35 PM
On 24 Mar, 17:29, jOy > wrote:
> axiom wrote:
>
> Personally, I think we should replace the stars with dollar
> signs to more accurately reflect what this country is about,
> and sell adspace on the stripes to help pay for corporate
> bailouts.

Why red in the stripes? Wouldn't green stripes be more inclusive of
African and Muslim countries?

Poetic Justice[_2_]
March 25th 09, 10:29 PM
Dave wrote:
> On 24 Mar, 17:29, jOy > wrote:
>> axiom wrote:
>>
>> Personally, I think we should replace the stars with dollar
>> signs to more accurately reflect what this country is about,
>> and sell adspace on the stripes to help pay for corporate
>> bailouts.

> Why red in the stripes? Wouldn't green stripes be more inclusive of
> African and Muslim countries?

And we can salute GREEN PEACE

osd
March 25th 09, 11:07 PM
Replace the stars with the star of david to reflect the true nature of the
country.

"jOy" > wrote in message

> axiom wrote:
>
> Personally, I think we should replace the stars with dollar
> signs to more accurately reflect what this country is about,
> and sell adspace on the stripes to help pay for corporate
> bailouts.

TheZ
March 26th 09, 02:14 AM
That gets my vote for a country founded on Judeo-Christian values.

"osd" > wrote in message
> Replace the stars with the star of david to reflect the true nature of the
> country.
>

> "jOy" > wrote in message
>>

>> axiom wrote:
>>
>> Personally, I think we should replace the stars with dollar
>> signs to more accurately reflect what this country is about,
>> and sell adspace on the stripes to help pay for corporate
>> bailouts.

william hubbard
March 26th 09, 07:12 AM
On Mar 24, 12:04*pm, "Sam" > wrote:
> "jOy" > wrote in message

> > axiom wrote:
>
> > Personally, I think we should replace the stars with dollar
> > signs to more accurately reflect what this country is about,
> > and sell adspace on the stripes to help pay for corporate
> > bailouts.
>
> Why not a new flag with a picture of the savior, Barack Obama?

then it wouldnt be a flag anymore..

Christopher Helms
March 26th 09, 07:58 AM
They should replace the current design with a flag consisting of an
upside down pyramid with $$$ in the middle. On the flat "top" of the
pyramid should be a really fat baby bird with its head back and its
beak open waiting to be fed and place a broken egg beneath the point
on the bottom. Place a vertical missile on either side of the pyramid
symbolizing order. I want a blood red background and the $$$ in gold.
On the bottom, beneath the egg should be written in Latin 'Superstes
of vilis (Survival of the cheapest) and on top, above the bird, 'Deus
Ventus Bloated' (God favors the bloated).

Snowflake babies stay crunchy, even in milk.
March 26th 09, 08:39 AM
On Mar 24, 12:04*pm, "Sam" > wrote:
> "jOy" > wrote in message

> > axiom wrote:
>
> > Personally, I think we should replace the stars with dollar
> > signs to more accurately reflect what this country is about,
> > and sell adspace on the stripes to help pay for corporate
> > bailouts.
>
> Why not a new flag with a picture of the savior, Barack Obama?

I have a better idea: A picture of the KKK being chased by dogs and
firehose wielding mobs.