PDA

View Full Version : Re: OBAMA TO WAIL HIS "SWAN SONG" TONITE !

BuffetHater
March 25th 09, 12:18 AM
Mikey Swine-tall. . . . that is not obamamama's swan song, its the
cries of the
neighbors pigs . . . they miss you !!!!

Hey mike, called you this afternoon, you were out, good news for you
read my
post.

March 25th 09, 05:51 PM
you got me buffy...my real family name used to be "swine tail" in
german... great grandpa owed a farm with pigs,etc. until the russian
army stole it...when they came to america after world war one, thy moved
into a polish nieghborhood and changed the name to "holy one' in
polish....
obama is finished unless geithner resigns...you better hope obama is
smart enough to throw geithner under the bus soon...

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.