PDA

View Full Version : Re: Rich OK, But Not THAT Rich

Ike E.
March 25th 09, 06:01 AM
> wrote in message ...
> Ike E. wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>>> Which has nothing to do with NAFTA...
>>
>> Are you a complete idiot?
>>
>> NAFTA was the crown jewel of the process of shuffling off American jobs
>> to cheap wage-slave labor.
>>
>> And isn't it funny that wages began to stagnate, then fall, and
>> commodities (especially oil) began to rise WITHIN A FEW YEARS OF ITS
>> IMPLEMENTATION...
>>
>> Let me know when you have a clue as to what's been going on.
>>
>> Ike
>
> Slave labor in Canada? Hardly. Commodities went up because of demand.
> World production and population has taken a big jump since NAFTA was
> signed.

No ****, Sherlock--at the expense of AMERICAN JOBS, STAGNATING WAGES, AND
DIMINISHING BENEFITS.

What, you can't hear down there in that abyss?

Ike

March 25th 09, 11:55 AM
Ike E. wrote:
> > wrote in message ...

>>> Are you a complete idiot?
>>>
>>> NAFTA was the crown jewel of the process of shuffling off American jobs
>>> to cheap wage-slave labor.
>>>
>>> And isn't it funny that wages began to stagnate, then fall, and
>>> commodities (especially oil) began to rise WITHIN A FEW YEARS OF ITS
>>> IMPLEMENTATION...
>>>
>>> Let me know when you have a clue as to what's been going on.
>>>
>>> Ike
>> Slave labor in Canada? Hardly. Commodities went up because of demand.
>> World production and population has taken a big jump since NAFTA was
>> signed.
>
> No ****, Sherlock--at the expense of AMERICAN JOBS, STAGNATING WAGES, AND
> DIMINISHING BENEFITS.
>
> What, you can't hear down there in that abyss?
>
> Ike

Welcome to your dream of a unfettered capitalism, next stop feudalism.

Ike E.
March 25th 09, 03:28 PM
> wrote in message ...
> Ike E. wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>>> Slave labor in Canada? Hardly. Commodities went up because of demand.
>>> World production and population has taken a big jump since NAFTA was
>>> signed.
>>
>> No ****, Sherlock--at the expense of AMERICAN JOBS, STAGNATING WAGES, AND
>> DIMINISHING BENEFITS.
>>
>> What, you can't hear down there in that abyss?
>>
>> Ike
>
> Welcome to your dream of a unfettered capitalism, next stop feudalism.

Are you a born idiot, or do you have to practice every day?

The problem IS "unfettered capitalism," you dolt.

INSTEAD OF PROTECTING AMERICAN WORKERS FROM SLAVE LABORERS, BOTH THE DEMS
AND REPUBLICANS HAVE SOLD THE AMERICAN WORKER DOWN THE RIVER TO CHEAPER (of
course--you can't get any cheaper than slaves) LABOR.

THAT'S "UNFETTERED CAPITALISM."

Either you're not paying attention, or you really are a backwards ass...

Ike

March 25th 09, 03:41 PM
Ike E. wrote:
> > wrote in message ...

>>> No ****, Sherlock--at the expense of AMERICAN JOBS, STAGNATING WAGES, AND
>>> DIMINISHING BENEFITS.
>>>
>>> What, you can't hear down there in that abyss?
>>>
>>> Ike
>> Welcome to your dream of a unfettered capitalism, next stop feudalism.
>
> Are you a born idiot, or do you have to practice every day?
>
> The problem IS "unfettered capitalism," you dolt.
>
> INSTEAD OF PROTECTING AMERICAN WORKERS FROM SLAVE LABORERS, BOTH THE DEMS
> AND REPUBLICANS HAVE SOLD THE AMERICAN WORKER DOWN THE RIVER TO CHEAPER (of
> course--you can't get any cheaper than slaves) LABOR.
>
> THAT'S "UNFETTERED CAPITALISM."
>
> Either you're not paying attention, or you really are a backwards ass...
>
> Ike

You're the one advocating less taxes for the wealthy, that's part of
unfettered capitalism.

Randy
March 25th 09, 09:15 PM
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:28:55 -0500,
In newsgroup "alt.bible.prophecy",
Article >,
"Ike E." > wrote:

>INSTEAD OF PROTECTING AMERICAN WORKERS FROM SLAVE LABORERS, BOTH THE DEMS
>AND REPUBLICANS HAVE SOLD THE AMERICAN WORKER DOWN THE RIVER TO CHEAPER (of
>course--you can't get any cheaper than slaves) LABOR.

American's buy slave labor, because they can't afford the same
standard of living while paying union boy wages and baby
boomer benefit plans. Meanwhile, slave labor and wages is an
upgrade from no labor for those who need to survive.

Another problem is arrogance and greed. Why are people buying
Japanese cars? Because they work better, don't break down as
much, and thus, cost less to own, even if you have to pay a
little more for them. Americans have to start making better
quality products for less money, instead of making sure you
come back for a new product, by making it of poorer quality.

Ike E.
March 29th 09, 06:13 AM
> wrote in message ...
> Ike E. wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>>> Welcome to your dream of a unfettered capitalism, next stop feudalism.
>>
>> Are you a born idiot, or do you have to practice every day?
>>
>> The problem IS "unfettered capitalism," you dolt.
>>
>> INSTEAD OF PROTECTING AMERICAN WORKERS FROM SLAVE LABORERS, BOTH THE DEMS
>> AND REPUBLICANS HAVE SOLD THE AMERICAN WORKER DOWN THE RIVER TO CHEAPER
>> (of course--you can't get any cheaper than slaves) LABOR.
>>
>> THAT'S "UNFETTERED CAPITALISM."
>>
>> Either you're not paying attention, or you really are a backwards ass...
>>
>> Ike
>>

> You're the one advocating less taxes for the wealthy, that's part of
> unfettered capitalism.

No, it's not, idiot: It's part of TAKING THE SHACKLES OF "PROGRESSIVE" TAXES
OFF OF THE LOWER ECONOMIC CLASSES SO THEY CAN PROGRESS UPWARDS, you ass.

That has nothing to do with protecting legitimate workers from HAVING TO
COMPETE WITH SLAVE LABORERS.

Yeesh, you're dumb.

Ike

Ike E.
March 29th 09, 06:15 AM
"Randy " > wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:28:55 -0500,
> In newsgroup "alt.bible.prophecy",
> Article >,
> "Ike E." > wrote:
>

>>INSTEAD OF PROTECTING AMERICAN WORKERS FROM SLAVE LABORERS, BOTH THE DEMS
>>AND REPUBLICANS HAVE SOLD THE AMERICAN WORKER DOWN THE RIVER TO CHEAPER
>>(of
>>course--you can't get any cheaper than slaves) LABOR.
>

> American's buy slave labor, because they can't afford the same
> standard of living while paying union boy wages and baby
> boomer benefit plans. Meanwhile, slave labor and wages is an
> upgrade from no labor for those who need to survive.
>
> Another problem is arrogance and greed. Why are people buying
> Japanese cars? Because they work better, don't break down as
> much, and thus, cost less to own, even if you have to pay a
> little more for them. Americans have to start making better
> quality products for less money, instead of making sure you
> come back for a new product, by making it of poorer quality.

The problem with American cars has nothing to do with Organized Labor. The
problem there is that they are ENGINEERED for PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE, so one
HAS TO KEEP BUYING CARS OVER-AND-OVER AGAIN.

That's not a bottom-up problem.

THAT'S A TOP-DOWN PROBLEM.

Oh, and by the way, idgit: The vast majority of Japanese cars sold in the US
are MADE IN THE US NOW.

Idiot.

Ike

Randy
March 29th 09, 02:03 PM
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 00:15:59 -0500,
"Ike E." > wrote:

>"Randy " > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:28:55 -0500,
>> In newsgroup "alt.bible.prophecy",
>> Article >,
>> "Ike E." > wrote:
>>

>>>INSTEAD OF PROTECTING AMERICAN WORKERS FROM SLAVE LABORERS, BOTH THE DEMS
>>>AND REPUBLICANS HAVE SOLD THE AMERICAN WORKER DOWN THE RIVER TO CHEAPER
>>>(of
>>>course--you can't get any cheaper than slaves) LABOR.
>>

>> American's buy slave labor, because they can't afford the same
>> standard of living while paying union boy wages and baby
>> boomer benefit plans. Meanwhile, slave labor and wages is an
>> upgrade from no labor for those who need to survive.
>>
>> Another problem is arrogance and greed. Why are people buying
>> Japanese cars? Because they work better, don't break down as
>> much, and thus, cost less to own, even if you have to pay a
>> little more for them. Americans have to start making better
>> quality products for less money, instead of making sure you
>> come back for a new product, by making it of poorer quality.
>
>The problem with American cars has nothing to do with Organized Labor. The
>problem there is that they are ENGINEERED for PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE, so one
>HAS TO KEEP BUYING CARS OVER-AND-OVER AGAIN.
>
>That's not a bottom-up problem.
>
>THAT'S A TOP-DOWN PROBLEM.

Which is what I said in paragraph 2, idgit.

>Oh, and by the way, idgit: The vast majority of Japanese cars sold in the US
>are MADE IN THE US NOW.
>
>Idiot.

Which is even worse, idgit, since now they are starting to
_own_ America.

>Ike

Daryl Hunt
April 1st 09, 06:42 PM
Randy wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:28:55 -0500,
> In newsgroup "alt.bible.prophecy",
> Article >,
> "Ike E." > wrote:
>

>> INSTEAD OF PROTECTING AMERICAN WORKERS FROM SLAVE LABORERS, BOTH THE DEMS
>> AND REPUBLICANS HAVE SOLD THE AMERICAN WORKER DOWN THE RIVER TO CHEAPER (of
>> course--you can't get any cheaper than slaves) LABOR.
>

> American's buy slave labor, because they can't afford the same
> standard of living while paying union boy wages and baby
> boomer benefit plans. Meanwhile, slave labor and wages is an
> upgrade from no labor for those who need to survive.
>
> Another problem is arrogance and greed. Why are people buying
> Japanese cars? Because they work better, don't break down as
> much, and thus, cost less to own, even if you have to pay a
> little more for them. Americans have to start making better
> quality products for less money, instead of making sure you
> come back for a new product, by making it of poorer quality.

For the most part I agree with you except, Ford owns 4 of the top 10
positions with the cars and owns the #1 rated Truck. Ford beat out
Honda this time around. And Ford is in much better shape than Toyota
and Nissan. Toyota just announced they are doing a large layoff in the
United States because the lost money. Ford is doing just fine.

As for slave labor, we are bring that on ourselves. Exporting Jobs that
have never been unionized and never will be has to catch up to us
someday. Shutting down our Non Union Shops and manufacturing plants
will catch up to us one day. Selling our Trade Deficit to China will
catch up to us one day.

Guess what, it's someday now and the chips are being presented for payment.