PDA

View Full Version : Suspense I don't need.

The Visitor
March 25th 09, 02:00 PM
Well my little lead company, Ivernia, I have been loading up on, has
halted trading this morning. Could be nothing, could be something.
Probably nothing. Pending news....???

I'll take a buyout, that would be nice. A reverse split, that would be
okay, I suppose. Their price is battered down as a result of shipping
problems for so long.

Loaded up I am too. So it is always suspenseful when this sort of halt
happens.

John

BuffetHater
March 25th 09, 02:12 PM
On Mar 25, 9:00*am, The Visitor >
wrote:
> Well my little lead company, Ivernia, I have been loading up on, has
> halted trading this morning. Could be nothing, could be something.
> Probably nothing. Pending news....???
>
> I'll take a buyout, that would be nice. A reverse split, that would be
> okay, I suppose. Their price is battered down as a result of shipping
> problems for so long.
>
> Loaded up I am too. So it is always suspenseful when this sort of halt
> happens.
>
> John

Good luck, nerve wracking and a lesson in never allowing one position
become too large.
Is this one of mike the vet/prospectors picks?

The Visitor
March 25th 09, 03:10 PM
Well it's the unsolicited buyout.
Potentially anyway.

How sweeeeet it is!

John

The Visitor wrote:

> Well my little lead company, Ivernia, I have been loading up on, has
> halted trading this morning. Could be nothing, could be something.
> Probably nothing. Pending news....???
>
> I'll take a buyout, that would be nice. A reverse split, that would be
> okay, I suppose. Their price is battered down as a result of shipping
> problems for so long.
>
> Loaded up I am too. So it is always suspenseful when this sort of halt
> happens.
>
> John

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 25th 09, 04:40 PM
Thats great John. Congratulations.

The Visitor wrote:
> Well it's the unsolicited buyout.
> Potentially anyway.
>
> How sweeeeet it is!
>
> John
>

> The Visitor wrote:
>
>> Well my little lead company, Ivernia, I have been loading up on, has
>> halted trading this morning. Could be nothing, could be something.
>> Probably nothing. Pending news....???
>>
>> I'll take a buyout, that would be nice. A reverse split, that would be
>> okay, I suppose. Their price is battered down as a result of shipping
>> problems for so long.
>>
>> Loaded up I am too. So it is always suspenseful when this sort of halt
>> happens.
>>
>> John

Awaken21
March 25th 09, 07:47 PM
On Mar 25, 11:10*am, The Visitor >
wrote:
> Well it's the unsolicited buyout.
> Potentially anyway.
>
> How sweeeeet it is!
>
> John

Nice!

The Visitor
March 26th 09, 03:10 PM
Thanks guys.
The buyout is for 15 cents per share, which is pretty low I think, so it
probably will not happen. ivernia Jumped up from 12 right away. Today it
it 17.5 but generally 16 to 16.5 cents. I wanted to hold it long term as
I can see it gettin over 60 cents and close to a dollar. Because they
will be shipping product soon.

Well everybody is lowballing things these days.

John

The Visitor wrote:
> Well it's the unsolicited buyout.
> Potentially anyway.
>
> How sweeeeet it is!
>
> John
>

> The Visitor wrote:
>
>> Well my little lead company, Ivernia, I have been loading up on, has
>> halted trading this morning. Could be nothing, could be something.
>> Probably nothing. Pending news....???
>>
>> I'll take a buyout, that would be nice. A reverse split, that would be
>> okay, I suppose. Their price is battered down as a result of shipping
>> problems for so long.
>>
>> Loaded up I am too. So it is always suspenseful when this sort of halt
>> happens.
>>
>> John

BuffetHater
March 26th 09, 03:32 PM
On Mar 26, 10:10*am, The Visitor >
wrote:
> Thanks guys.
> The buyout is for 15 cents per share, which is pretty low I think, so it
> probably will not happen. ivernia Jumped up from 12 right away. Today it
> it 17.5 but generally 16 to 16.5 cents. I wanted to hold it long term as
> I can see it gettin over 60 cents and close to a dollar. Because they
> will be shipping product soon.
>
> Well everybody is lowballing things these days.
>
> John
>
> The Visitor wrote:
> > Well it's the unsolicited buyout.
> > Potentially anyway.
>
> > How sweeeeet it is!
>
> > John
>
> > The Visitor wrote:
>
> >> Well my little lead company, Ivernia, I have been loading up on, has
> >> halted trading this morning. Could be nothing, could be something.
> >> Probably nothing. Pending news....???
>
> >> I'll take a buyout, that would be nice. A reverse split, that would be
> >> okay, I suppose. Their price is battered down as a result of shipping
> >> problems for so long.
>
> >> Loaded up I am too. So it is always suspenseful when this sort of halt
> >> happens.
>
> >> John

Is the 'Prospector' expecting a heavy flea infestation this year?

TIA