PDA

View Full Version : Hope you all bought ESLR ( Evergreen)

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 25th 09, 02:24 PM
ESLR is on a terror..

I hope YOU have some too..
Told ya!
-Dirt

The Visitor
March 25th 09, 02:38 PM
You should have told us!!!

It was certainly a skyrocket.

No, I don't have any.

John

-=DirtBagŠ wrote:

> ESLR is on a terror..
>
> I hope YOU have some too..
> Told ya!
> -Dirt

ausound[_3_]
March 25th 09, 03:44 PM
-=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49ca3eb2$0$1643
:

> ESLR is on a terror..

16% is not really a tear
0.25 (16.03%)

when you consider this 6 month chart:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=ESLR&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=

it's more of an escape opportunity
fueled by some profit taking short sellers
Short % of Float (as of 24-Feb-09)3: 13.50%

covering because they see their profit from that 52 week low
52wk Range: 1.00 - 12.64
being diminished by 80cents

in the last four quarters:
their inventory has quadrupled
their accounts payable has doubled
and while their total revenue almost doubled in the last 4 Q's, their gross
profit shrank from 33% to 4%
the black hole of negative retained earnings has increased 62%

> I hope YOU have some too..
> Told ya!
> -Dirt

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 25th 09, 04:29 PM
ausound wrote:
> -=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49ca3eb2$0$1643
> :
>
>> ESLR is on a terror..
>
> 16% is not really a tear
> 0.25 (16.03%)
>
> when you consider this 6 month chart:
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=ESLR&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=
>
> it's more of an escape opportunity
> fueled by some profit taking short sellers
> Short % of Float (as of 24-Feb-09)3: 13.50%
>
> covering because they see their profit from that 52 week low
> 52wk Range: 1.00 - 12.64
> being diminished by 80cents
>
> in the last four quarters:
> their inventory has quadrupled
> their accounts payable has doubled
> and while their total revenue almost doubled in the last 4 Q's, their gross
> profit shrank from 33% to 4%
> the black hole of negative retained earnings has increased 62%
>
>> I hope YOU have some too..
>> Told ya!
>> -Dirt

Well considering it was at 1.07 just a while back.. I have a certain
feeling that comes with seeing ESLR perform as I felt it would.. I have
a large position and it is az nice feeling seeing it go up.

I am deep into the financial sector right now, BAC C WFC FAS GE

up over 100% in the FAS alone... over 100% in C too. +60% in WFC etc etc.

I am still down big overall from the market highs.. But I am coming
back fast so I am a little giddy after suffering some serious losses..

ausound[_3_]
March 25th 09, 05:33 PM

> I am deep into the financial sector right now, BAC C WFC FAS GE
>
> up over 100% in the FAS alone

sell

.... over 100% in C too.

sell

+60% in WFC etc

sell

> etc.

etc

> I am still down big overall from the market highs.. But I am coming
> back fast so I am a little giddy after suffering some serious losses..

BuffetHater
March 25th 09, 09:48 PM
On Mar 25, 11:29*am, -=DirtBagŠ > wrote:
> ausound wrote:
> > -=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49ca3eb2$0$1643
> > :
>
> >> ESLR is on a terror..
>
> > 16% is not really a tear
> > *0.25 (16.03%)
>
> > when you consider this 6 month chart:
>
> >http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=ESLR&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=
>
> > it's more of an escape opportunity
> > fueled by some profit taking short sellers
> > Short % of Float (as of 24-Feb-09)3: 13.50%
>
> > covering because they see their profit from that 52 week low
> > 52wk Range: 1.00 - 12.64
> > being diminished by 80cents
>
> > in the last four quarters:
> > their inventory has quadrupled
> > their accounts payable has doubled
> > and while their total revenue almost doubled in the last 4 Q's, their gross
> > profit shrank from 33% to 4%
> > the black hole of negative retained earnings has increased 62%
>
> >> I hope YOU have some too..
> >> Told ya!
> >> -Dirt
>
> Well considering it was at 1.07 just a while back.. *I have a certain
> feeling that comes with seeing ESLR perform as I felt it would.. I have
> a large position and it is az nice feeling seeing it go up.
>
> I am deep into the financial sector right now, BAC C WFC FAS GE
>
> up over 100% in the FAS alone... over 100% in C too. *+60% in WFC etc etc.
>
> * I am still down big overall from the market highs.. But I am coming
> back fast so I am a little giddy after suffering some serious losses..

Buffeeetthater rule of acquisition number 3447:

U ain't made sweet **** till you sell, bank and spend the money, till
then it belongs to shortseller that pushed it over to you.

BTW, how'd you get into your current mess? Not paying attention to
rule number 3446. Sell, count the cash, ignore the market for a
month,
repeat as profitable.

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 26th 09, 03:52 PM
BuffetHater wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:29 am, -=DirtBagŠ > wrote:
>> ausound wrote:
>>> -=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49ca3eb2$0$1643
>>> :
>>> 16% is not really a tear
>>> 0.25 (16.03%)
>>> when you consider this 6 month chart:
>>> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=ESLR&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=
>>> it's more of an escape opportunity
>>> fueled by some profit taking short sellers
>>> Short % of Float (as of 24-Feb-09)3: 13.50%
>>> covering because they see their profit from that 52 week low
>>> 52wk Range: 1.00 - 12.64
>>> being diminished by 80cents
>>> in the last four quarters:
>>> their inventory has quadrupled
>>> their accounts payable has doubled
>>> and while their total revenue almost doubled in the last 4 Q's, their gross
>>> profit shrank from 33% to 4%
>>> the black hole of negative retained earnings has increased 62%
>> Well considering it was at 1.07 just a while back.. I have a certain
>> feeling that comes with seeing ESLR perform as I felt it would.. I have
>> a large position and it is az nice feeling seeing it go up.
>>
>> I am deep into the financial sector right now, BAC C WFC FAS GE
>>
>> up over 100% in the FAS alone... over 100% in C too. +60% in WFC etc etc.
>>
>> I am still down big overall from the market highs.. But I am coming
>> back fast so I am a little giddy after suffering some serious losses..
>
> Buffeeetthater rule of acquisition number 3447:
>
> U ain't made sweet **** till you sell, bank and spend the money, till
> then it belongs to shortseller that pushed it over to you.
>
> BTW, how'd you get into your current mess? Not paying attention to
> rule number 3446. Sell, count the cash, ignore the market for a
> month,
> repeat as profitable.

I am missing a few pages of the rule book.. Dog ate it..
I am doing well lately.. your little pep talk helped me Pal.
FAS, FAZ, SRS, are great tools.. If you come West let me know.
I will send you home smiling..

I think ESLR still has legs.. But I have set a limit sell order..

-dirt