PDA

View Full Version : GCE grande cache coal +100%

Inflation
March 25th 09, 02:44 PM
thank you to that guy that here in the forum gave a call
on GCE (on canada exchange, TSX.com) was trading few days ago at 0.60,
the company was trading below the cash and with pe below 1!

thank you

today it is a 1.40 I doubled!!! i wait for a target at 2.00 cad, it is
near thanks again

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 25th 09, 02:45 PM
Inflation wrote:
> thank you to that guy that here in the forum gave a call
> on GCE (on canada exchange, TSX.com) was trading few days ago at 0.60,
> the company was trading below the cash and with pe below 1!
>
> thank you
>
> today it is a 1.40 I doubled!!! i wait for a target at 2.00 cad, it is
> near thanks again

Nice! Well done. 100% is pretty nice.. Condrads!