PDA

View Full Version : Re: Obama's illegal alien aunt returns to her taxpayer-funded publichousing in Boston

March 25th 09, 05:15 PM
On Mar 25, 10:03*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/03/24/ba...
> n_boston_obamas_aunt_fighting_deportation/
>
> Back in Boston, Obama's aunt fighting deportation
>
> Globe Staff / March 24, 2009
>
> *President Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan immigrant who ignited
> controversy last year for living in the United States illegally, has
> returned to her quiet apartment in a Boston public housing project to
> prepare for an April 1 deportation hearing that will be closed to the
> public.
>
> Zeituni Onyango, a tall, frail-looking woman in her late 50s who walks
> with a cane, had fled Boston to stay with relatives in Cleveland last
> fall after media attention erupted over her case. She was spotted at
> Obama's inaugural festivities in January and, according to neighbors,
> returned to Boston a few weeks ago for her third attempt to fight removal
> from the United States. She had been living in the country illegally
> since she was ordered deported in 2004.
>
> Now the woman Obama called "Auntie Zeituni" and described as a kindly
> woman who kissed him on both cheeks and guided him during his trip to
> Kenya 20 years ago, is in a national spotlight, where her case is seen as
> a test of the Obama admin istration's commitment to enforcing immigration
> laws. Critics, outraged that she is living in taxpayer-funded public
> housing while thousands of citizens and legal immigrants are on waiting
> lists, are scrutinizing the case for political favoritism. Others caution
> that she may have legitimate grounds to stay in the United States.
>
> (snip)
>
> --------------------
>
> This fries me. Welfare Bum Bitch has been here 5 years living off the
> taxpayers. And Bamy knew it all the time!!

Another example of how a degenerate government spends our money.

Walter Hudson

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
> On Mar 25, 10:03 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
>> http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/03/24/ba...
>> n_boston_obamas_aunt_fighting_deportation/
>>
>> Back in Boston, Obama's aunt fighting deportation
>>
>> Globe Staff / March 24, 2009
>>
>> President Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan immigrant who ignited
>> controversy last year for living in the United States illegally, has
>> returned to her quiet apartment in a Boston public housing project to
>> prepare for an April 1 deportation hearing that will be closed to the
>> public.
>>
>> Zeituni Onyango, a tall, frail-looking woman in her late 50s who walks
>> with a cane, had fled Boston to stay with relatives in Cleveland last
>> fall after media attention erupted over her case. She was spotted at
>> Obama's inaugural festivities in January and, according to neighbors,
>> returned to Boston a few weeks ago for her third attempt to fight removal
>> from the United States. She had been living in the country illegally
>> since she was ordered deported in 2004.
>>
>> Now the woman Obama called "Auntie Zeituni" and described as a kindly
>> woman who kissed him on both cheeks and guided him during his trip to
>> Kenya 20 years ago, is in a national spotlight, where her case is seen as
>> a test of the Obama admin istration's commitment to enforcing immigration
>> laws. Critics, outraged that she is living in taxpayer-funded public
>> housing while thousands of citizens and legal immigrants are on waiting
>> lists, are scrutinizing the case for political favoritism. Others caution
>> that she may have legitimate grounds to stay in the United States.
>>
>> (snip)
>>
>> --------------------
>>
>> This fries me. Welfare Bum Bitch has been here 5 years living off the
>> taxpayers. And Bamy knew it all the time!!
>
> Another example of how a degenerate government spends our money.
>
> Walter Hudson

I say LET HER STAY. Whats your big issue this old woman or your hate of
blacks? Yea there is a lot of this and you wish to embarrass our new
president with such chicken **** pokes.. Frankly I don't care if she
lives in public housing.. I prefer her than the gang bangers in the
cities.

Lubow
March 25th 09, 05:38 PM
On Mar 25, 1:15*pm, wrote:
> On Mar 25, 10:03*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>

> > wrote:
> >http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/03/24/ba...
> > n_boston_obamas_aunt_fighting_deportation/
>
> > Back in Boston, Obama's aunt fighting deportation
>
> > Globe Staff / March 24, 2009
>
> > *President Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan immigrant who ignited
> > controversy last year for living in the United States illegally, has
> > returned to her quiet apartment in a Boston public housing project to
> > prepare for an April 1 deportation hearing that will be closed to the
> > public.
>
> > Zeituni Onyango, a tall, frail-looking woman in her late 50s who walks
> > with a cane, had fled Boston to stay with relatives in Cleveland last
> > fall after media attention erupted over her case. She was spotted at
> > Obama's inaugural festivities in January and, according to neighbors,
> > returned to Boston a few weeks ago for her third attempt to fight removal
> > from the United States. She had been living in the country illegally
> > since she was ordered deported in 2004.
>
> > Now the woman Obama called "Auntie Zeituni" and described as a kindly
> > woman who kissed him on both cheeks and guided him during his trip to
> > Kenya 20 years ago, is in a national spotlight, where her case is seen as
> > a test of the Obama admin istration's commitment to enforcing immigration
> > laws. Critics, outraged that she is living in taxpayer-funded public
> > housing while thousands of citizens and legal immigrants are on waiting
> > lists, are scrutinizing the case for political favoritism. Others caution
> > that she may have legitimate grounds to stay in the United States.
>
> > (snip)
>
> > --------------------
>
> > This fries me. Welfare Bum Bitch has been here 5 years living off the
> > taxpayers. And Bamy knew it all the time!!
>
> Another example of how a degenerate government spends our money.
>
> Walter Hudson

I think "Hudson" is an example of how a degenerate can post on the
Usenet.

March 25th 09, 05:45 PM
a crook is a crook is a crook..this women is a crook, no matter who she
is. both dirtbag and lubow, the hypocrite brothers,would be crappin
their pants if this one one of george bush's relatives.

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Robert of St Louis
March 25th 09, 06:07 PM
On Mar 25, 12:15*pm, wrote:
> On Mar 25, 10:03*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>

> > wrote:
> >http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/03/24/ba...
> > n_boston_obamas_aunt_fighting_deportation/
>
> > Back in Boston, Obama's aunt fighting deportation
>
> > Globe Staff / March 24, 2009
>
> > *President Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan immigrant who ignited
> > controversy last year for living in the United States illegally, has
> > returned to her quiet apartment in a Boston public housing project to
> > prepare for an April 1 deportation hearing that will be closed to the
> > public.
>
> > Zeituni Onyango, a tall, frail-looking woman in her late 50s who walks
> > with a cane, had fled Boston to stay with relatives in Cleveland last
> > fall after media attention erupted over her case. She was spotted at
> > Obama's inaugural festivities in January and, according to neighbors,
> > returned to Boston a few weeks ago for her third attempt to fight removal
> > from the United States. She had been living in the country illegally
> > since she was ordered deported in 2004.
>
> > Now the woman Obama called "Auntie Zeituni" and described as a kindly
> > woman who kissed him on both cheeks and guided him during his trip to
> > Kenya 20 years ago, is in a national spotlight, where her case is seen as
> > a test of the Obama admin istration's commitment to enforcing immigration
> > laws. Critics, outraged that she is living in taxpayer-funded public
> > housing while thousands of citizens and legal immigrants are on waiting
> > lists, are scrutinizing the case for political favoritism. Others caution
> > that she may have legitimate grounds to stay in the United States.
>
> > (snip)

> > This fries me. Welfare Bum Bitch has been here 5 years living off the
> > taxpayers. And Bamy knew it all the time!!
>
> Another example of how a degenerate government spends our money.
>
> Walter Hudson- Hide quoted text -

I say shoot the bitch...she is destroying our prestine culture. Send
her to Guantanomo and torture her, that will teach the bitch.