PDA

View Full Version : GEITHNER HAS TO RESIGN

March 25th 09, 05:43 PM
i guess he has been caught giving bailout money to goldman sachs and
also a "french bank"...he paid them both off in full with AIG bailout
money first, instead of usng the money to pay ALL of AIG
creditors...this comes from the guy, geithner, who was caught cheating
on his income taxes....time for him to go before he pulls obama down the
toilet with him.

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

BuffetHater
March 25th 09, 06:18 PM
On Mar 25, 12:43*pm, wrote:
> i guess he has been caught giving bailout money to goldman sachs and
> also a "french bank"...he paid them both off in full with AIG bailout
> money first, instead of usng the money to pay ALL of AIG
> creditors...this comes from the guy, geithner, who was caught cheating
> on his income taxes....time for him to go before he pulls obama down the
> toilet with him.
>
> * * "Mike Swine-tall, 4th generation pig farmer and hog abuser.

Mike, you still selling drugs or just being your own best customer and
cranking
all the illegal scripts of vicodan.

March 25th 09, 06:50 PM
On Mar 25, 11:18*am, BuffetHater > wrote:
> On Mar 25, 12:43*pm, wrote:
>
> > i guess he has been caught giving bailout money to goldman sachs and
> > also a "french bank"...he paid them both off in full with AIG bailout
> > money first, instead of usng the money to pay ALL of AIG
> > creditors...this comes from the guy, geithner, who was caught cheating
> > on his income taxes....time for him to go before he pulls obama down the
> > toilet with him.
>
> > * * "Mike Swine-tall, 4th generation pig farmer and hog abuser.
>
> Mike, you still selling drugs or just being your own best customer and
> cranking
> all the illegal scripts of vicodan.

Geithner's ****ed and should've resigned when it was learned he didn't
pay his taxes.

Fact is, we're perilously close to President Biden (give it about
three more months, and someone will be ****ed off enough).

Mike

BuffetHater
March 25th 09, 07:08 PM
> Mike

I suspect comix will be the first right wing wacco to take a poke at
him, Mike Swine
tall was a sniper in the polish national guard, indiana brigade.

Yadda
March 26th 09, 12:29 AM
on 3/25/09 12:43 PM said the following:
> i guess he has been caught giving bailout money to goldman sachs and
> also a "french bank"...he paid them both off in full with AIG bailout
> money first, instead of usng the money to pay ALL of AIG
> creditors...this comes from the guy, geithner, who was caught cheating
> on his income taxes....time for him to go before he pulls obama down the
> toilet with him.
>

> "THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
> terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

he looks like an alien. t cubed.

March 26th 09, 03:10 AM
the guy alrady has been caught cheatig on his own taxes, so i guess it
was no suprise that he got caught cheatng with the bail out money...

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Lubow
March 26th 09, 06:14 AM
On Mar 25, 2:50*pm, wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:18*am, BuffetHater > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 25, 12:43*pm, wrote:
>
> > > i guess he has been caught giving bailout money to goldman sachs and
> > > also a "french bank"...he paid them both off in full with AIG bailout
> > > money first, instead of usng the money to pay ALL of AIG
> > > creditors...this comes from the guy, geithner, who was caught cheating
> > > on his income taxes....time for him to go before he pulls obama down the
> > > toilet with him.
>
> > > * * "Mike Swine-tall, 4th generation pig farmer and hog abuser.
>
> > Mike, you still selling drugs or just being your own best customer and
> > cranking
> > all the illegal scripts of vicodan.
>
> Geithner's ****ed and should've resigned when it was learned he didn't
> pay his taxes.
>
> Fact is, we're perilously close to President Biden (give it about
> three more months, and someone will be ****ed off enough).
>
> Mike

Hey, what is it like to attend school at the University of Mars?

BuffetHater
March 26th 09, 11:35 AM
> > Fact is, we're perilously close to President Biden (give it about
> > three more months, and someone will be ****ed off enough).
>
> > Mike

> Hey, what is it like to attend school at the University of Mars?

Comix attended there to do bible studies, failed all drug tests when
he tested
positive for "HillBilly Hog Juice/Vicodan" and was ordered by the Pope
to write out
"The earth is 5,000 years old" a thousand times.

Obamama will rule for the next 8 years followed by prez Pelosi

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 26th 09, 11:59 AM
On Mar 26, 6:35*am, BuffetHater > wrote:

> Obamama will rule for the next 8 years followed by prez Pelosi

Not quite.

The People will be so grateful for Obama's brilliant executive
performance, they will repeal the 22nd amendment and appoint him
President for Life.

By 2015 we should expect all AM radio station bandwidth to be
converted to free wireless public internet hubs, under Obama's
infrastructure rebuilding initiative.

Don't worry, ditto-heads, Rush will get a federal grant and convert to
SHOUTcast.

You will get a coupon for exchanging your old vacuum tube AM Radiola
for an iTouch.

And as for comix, well, if it doesn't have a crank on it he doesn't
know how to use it, so . . .

KBR will be awarded a government contract to build the first Patriot
School in South Bend, a re-education campus for feral patriots.

..-=d00b
..

Doobie Keebler[_2_]
March 26th 09, 12:07 PM
On Mar 26, 6:59*am, Doobie Keebler > wrote:

> And as for comix, well, if it doesn't have a crank on it he doesn't
> know how to use it, so . . .

Hey Comix!

I love what you've done with your living room!

http://www.mcclellans.com/images/RadioCollection/Dandridge/rad-01.jpg

Lubow
March 26th 09, 10:56 PM
On Mar 25, 11:10*pm, wrote:
> the guy alrady has been caught cheatig on his own taxes, so i guess it
> was no suprise that he got caught cheatng with the bail out money...
>
> * * "THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
> terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Every year a 1099 or two gets misplaced in our home. It doesn't mean
we are tax cheats because it ends up costing us plenty in interest and
penalties. To put it another way, Geithner's tax reconcilliation
helped close the deficit that started when Pres Bush43 emptied the US
Treasury rather than continue the Clinton policy of paying down the
National Debt.

March 27th 09, 01:02 AM
lubow- baloney...geitner didn't misplace anything..he missed a bunch of
years in a row and when he got busted,he only had to pay part of the tax
money he owed.
and let's put things in perspective...if YOU missed "a 1099 from" that
is one thing, bu when the fcking treasury secretary gets busted for
cheating on taxes !!!! that is a totaly different thing...and i also
think geitner giving that money to goldman sachs , ot of the AIG bailout
money is pretty fishy too..

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

March 27th 09, 02:19 AM
let's get another thing straight..clinton never "paid off any
debt"..that is all a bull**** lie....clinton and the Republican congress
"slowed down the rate of deficit"...so, to explain, the jet was crashing
at 300 MPH and they slowed down the crash to 280 MPH...sounds good the
way they explained it, sounds like **** when you hear the striaght dope
on what they really did.

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Comics Momma WebTV
March 27th 09, 02:53 AM
On Mar 26, 10:19 pm, wrote:
> let's get another thing straight..clinton never "paid off any
> debt"..that is all a bull**** lie....clinton and the Republican congress
> "slowed down the rate of deficit"...so, to explain, the jet was crashing
> at 300 MPH and they slowed down the crash to 280 MPH...sounds good the
> way they explained it, sounds like **** when you hear the striaght dope
> on what they really did.
>
> "THE BLACK HAND" beat mike swine-tall daily at school and made him
brain injured now.

Mike is the smarterest assistant pork breeder of polish birth in the
Bend
Over tri county district.
Mike, tell these guys about the medals you got at the special
olympics,
that will shut them up!!!

March 27th 09, 08:46 PM
let's get trustworthy, honest people working for us in the government,
not tax cheaters......

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Lubow
March 28th 09, 12:26 AM
On Mar 27, 4:46*pm, wrote:
> let's get trustworthy, honest people working for us in the government,
> not tax cheaters......
>
> * * "THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
> terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

I'm sure you are capable of enunciating something original besides
echoing the crap from hate radio, Geithner's doing as well as can be
expected considering the crap that was left on his plate. That is
getting reflected in the latest rally. And you even believe it too.
Otherwise you would not be here giving the details of all your DRIP
buys.

The Visitor
March 28th 09, 01:02 AM
You always hit the nail right on the head. !

Lubow wrote:
> I'm sure you are capable of enunciating something original besides
> echoing the crap from hate radio, Geithner's doing as well as can be
> expected considering the crap that was left on his plate. That is
> getting reflected in the latest rally. And you even believe it too.
> Otherwise you would not be here giving the details of all your DRIP
> buys.

March 28th 09, 03:39 AM
what the hell does geitner being a tax cheater have to do with what bush
and the democrat congress "left on the plate " ?
look, the guy is a crook. it appears he took AIG money that was supposed
to be divided up equaly , and paid off hs buddies at a french bank and
goldman sachs.....that should be a red warning flag. what is wrong with
you democrats that you can never get rid f "one of your own" even when
they prove to be a crook?
are you democrats some kind of religious cult ? i worked to get nixon
kicked out. you read my posts about how rumsfeld had to be fired. be
men... have a high standard. when you catch one of your own cheating,
get rid of him...don't be like a bunch of "dirty cops" who commit crimes
and protect each other,because that is how you are acting.

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

March 28th 09, 03:47 AM
in my opinion.....the reason that obama and geitner have not named the
other 14 deputies to serve with geitner in the treasury dept. is so that
they don't have any "witnesses".... if you disagree with me, they please
explain why obama has not named ANY assistants to serve with geitner....

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Lubow
March 28th 09, 04:32 PM
it appears he took AIG money that was supposed
> to be divided up equaly , and paid off hs buddies at a french bank

Stick to something about which you know. How about posting something
about the earth being 5800 years old?