PDA

View Full Version : China is pushing solar .. that means it is going to go up fast andlarge

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 26th 09, 04:20 PM
CSUN +38%
JASO +28%
ESLR +15%

Hey I been screaming this for over a month to deaf ears.

Just look at the China Solar plays today..

ausound[_3_]
March 26th 09, 05:16 PM
-=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49cbab3a$0$1606
:

> CSUN +38%
> JASO +28%
> ESLR +15%
>
> Hey I been screaming this for over a month to deaf ears.

yes, it served as a modest replacement for aeronaut

> Just look at the China Solar plays today..

great opp for selling into and taking profit

sell, take profit wait for the next overshoot to the downside

fact is financing is difficult. Projects need financing.
need to keep a VERY CLOSE EYE on the inventory line item on balance sheets
with these companies
sequential growth in inventory means product is stacking up in the
wherehouse

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 26th 09, 05:37 PM
ausound wrote:
> -=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49cbab3a$0$1606
> :
>
>> CSUN +38%
>> JASO +28%
>> ESLR +15%
>>
>> Hey I been screaming this for over a month to deaf ears.
>

> yes, it served as a modest replacement for aeronaut
>
>> Just look at the China Solar plays today..
>>

> great opp for selling into and taking profit
>
> sell, take profit wait for the next overshoot to the downside
>
> fact is financing is difficult. Projects need financing.
> need to keep a VERY CLOSE EYE on the inventory line item on balance sheets
> with these companies
> sequential growth in inventory means product is stacking up in the
> wherehouse

Thanks Ausound.. I respect your input.
TAKE A LOOK AT PSP. AND THIS PRIVATE EQUITY STUFF IN GENERAL.

ausound[_3_]
March 26th 09, 06:25 PM
-=DirtBagŠ > wrote in
:

> ausound wrote:
>> -=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49cbab3a$0$1606
>> :
>>
>>> CSUN +38%
>>> JASO +28%
>>> ESLR +15%
>>>
>>> Hey I been screaming this for over a month to deaf ears.
>>

>> yes, it served as a modest replacement for aeronaut
>>
>>> Just look at the China Solar plays today..
>>>

>> great opp for selling into and taking profit
>>
>> sell, take profit wait for the next overshoot to the downside
>>
>> fact is financing is difficult. Projects need financing.
>> need to keep a VERY CLOSE EYE on the inventory line item on balance
>> sheets with these companies
>> sequential growth in inventory means product is stacking up in the
>> wherehouse
>

> Thanks Ausound.. I respect your input.
> TAKE A LOOK AT PSP. AND THIS PRIVATE EQUITY STUFF IN GENERAL.

PSP appears to be over weighted in financials with some saving grace in
industrial metals
and a **** poor dividend

this stock peaked 8 months after it's inception (end of lock up perid?)
and has been taking for 2 years

here's their to 10 holdings in chart form

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?
s=AMG,ACAS,AINV,BKCC,CSWC,CSE,CODI,LUK,PSEC,SIVB

my first reation was -O-M-G- what crrrraaap! you might as well invest in
the ausoundfund... my underwater stocks isn't losing 9bux a share

then I looked at PSEC and CODI
of the lot PSEC might actually be worth a damn

-=DirtBagŠ[_3_]
March 26th 09, 07:27 PM
ausound wrote:
> -=DirtBagŠ > wrote in
> :
>
>> ausound wrote:
>>> -=DirtBagŠ > wrote in news:49cbab3a$0$1606
>>> :

>>> yes, it served as a modest replacement for aeronaut

>>> great opp for selling into and taking profit
>>>
>>> sell, take profit wait for the next overshoot to the downside
>>>
>>> fact is financing is difficult. Projects need financing.
>>> need to keep a VERY CLOSE EYE on the inventory line item on balance
>>> sheets with these companies
>>> sequential growth in inventory means product is stacking up in the
>>> wherehouse
>>
>> Thanks Ausound.. I respect your input.
>> TAKE A LOOK AT PSP. AND THIS PRIVATE EQUITY STUFF IN GENERAL.
>>

> PSP appears to be over weighted in financials with some saving grace in
> industrial metals
> and a **** poor dividend
>
> this stock peaked 8 months after it's inception (end of lock up perid?)
> and has been taking for 2 years
>
> here's their to 10 holdings in chart form
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?
> s=AMG,ACAS,AINV,BKCC,CSWC,CSE,CODI,LUK,PSEC,SIVB
>
> my first reation was -O-M-G- what crrrraaap! you might as well invest in
> the ausoundfund... my underwater stocks isn't losing 9bux a share
>
> then I looked at PSEC and CODI
> of the lot PSEC might actually be worth a damn

Look at YGE +40% this china solar **** is ripping..
BTW sold ESLR and will wait for a pullback as i feel it need a little
breath along with the rest of them.. I sold out most my big gainers just
a few minutes ago.. Sitting on a lot of cash waiting for a breather ..

I am going going to ride this solar deal hard but taking profit when I
can..

I appreciate your input.. I have to balance my unbridled enthusiasm with
reality checks and ny new plan is booking profit daily if I can.

SOld FIG and will look to PSP due to the 14% div. Kuddos to Ray on that
one!

Tony[_10_]
March 26th 09, 08:12 PM
Remember the solar stocks have moved in tandem with the price of oil in
the past. This is one of the reasons they've done so well recently. Of
course the market in general rising over the past two weeks didn't hurt
either.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city