PDA

View Full Version : Please Stop Advertising Your Stores!

March 27th 09, 05:58 PM
Why are all of these suppliers advertising their products today?! This
is a STOCK group, not a place to seflishly advertise! Please respect
those of us that want to read about what others have to say about
STOCKS and not your products!

Lawyerkill
March 27th 09, 06:06 PM
On Mar 27, 1:58�pm, " > wrote:
> Why are all of these suppliers advertising their products today?! This
> is a STOCK group, not a place to seflishly advertise! Please respect
> those of us that want to read about what others have to say about
> STOCKS and not your products!

You really think they read our post?

Oh, BTW, can I interest you in a nice pair of shoes?

ausound[_3_]
March 27th 09, 06:20 PM
" > wrote in news:c7041abb-af24-
:

> Why are all of these suppliers advertising their products today?! This
> is a STOCK group, not a place to seflishly advertise! Please respect
> those of us that want to read about what others have to say about
> STOCKS and not your products!

that's just precious cute

talkin to the spammers like human beings like that

it's called spam
they don't read your post
wouldn't care if they did
plus, chances are the spammers don't even read English

there is less clutter if you #1 don't respond to the spammers & #2 learn
how to use ignore filters on your newsreader

have a nice day

ausound[_3_]
March 27th 09, 06:21 PM
Lawyerkill > wrote in news:de8ae13e-6804-4300-ade6-
:

> Oh, BTW, can I interest you in a nice pair of shoes?

WHERE'S MY HOCKY SHIRT YOU SCHIESTER? !!!

March 27th 09, 06:28 PM
Lawyerkill and ausound - you are funny! :-)

On Mar 27, 1:58*pm, " > wrote:
> Why are all of these suppliers advertising their products today?! This
> is a STOCK group, not a place to seflishly advertise! Please respect
> those of us that want to read about what others have to say about
> STOCKS and not your products!

ausound[_3_]
March 27th 09, 06:42 PM
" > wrote in news:52359072-3b92-
:

> Lawyerkill and ausound - you are funny! :-)
>
> On Mar 27, 1:58*pm, " > wrote:
>> Why are all of these suppliers advertising their products today?! This
>> is a STOCK group, not a place to seflishly advertise! Please respect
>> those of us that want to read about what others have to say about
>> STOCKS and not your products!

No...HE'S funny.... I'm far too good lookin to be funny

March 27th 09, 08:52 PM
On Mar 27, 11:42*am, ausound > wrote:
> " > wrote in news:52359072-3b92-
> :
>
> > Lawyerkill and ausound - you are funny! *:-)
>
> > On Mar 27, 1:58*pm, " > wrote:
> >> Why are all of these suppliers advertising their products today?! This
> >> is a STOCK group, not a place to seflishly advertise! Please respect
> >> those of us that want to read about what others have to say about
> >> STOCKS and not your products!
>
> No...HE'S funny.... I'm far too good lookin to be funny

hey get your cheap chinese shoes. cheap, cheap, cheap