PDA

View Full Version : HEY OBAMA, WHERES OSAMA ?

March 29th 09, 05:00 AM
obama bragged he would " kill or capture osama bin laden"...where is the
news? where is the body?
the CIA is saying bin laden is planning new attacks....looks like obaba
is just a big fraud...

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Lawyerkill
March 29th 09, 06:22 AM
On Mar 29, 12:00�am, wrote:
> obama bragged he would " kill or capture osama bin laden"...where is the
> news? where is the body?
> the CIA is saying bin laden is planning new attacks....looks like obaba
> is just a big fraud...
>
> � � "THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
> terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Get with the times Comic, it's not where Osama is, it's where Madoff's
50B is.

BuffetHater
March 30th 09, 03:13 PM
On Mar 29, 12:22*am, Lawyerkill > wrote:
> On Mar 29, 12:00 am, wrote:
>
> > obama bragged he would " kill or capture osama bin laden"...where is the
> > news? where is the body?
> > the CIA is saying bin laden is planning new attacks....looks like obaba
> > is just a big fraud...
>
> > "THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the guy screwing my daughter"
>> "With Allah all things are possible"

> Get with the times Comic, it's not where Osama is, it's where Madoff's
> 50B is.

Bush and the republicans 'sheltered and protected' Osama for 7 years
after he and the Taliban were installed and paid for by Terrorist
Reagan
regime.

BTW i understand Osama may be in the USA as a guest of Michael
"Pigman"
Swine-Tall of indiana. They both share certain religious beliefs
such as
the earth being 5,000 years old . Both are very religious and
consume a lot
of drugs.

March 30th 09, 03:58 PM
hey , maybe bin laden has madoffs missing cash !

"THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

BuffetHater
March 30th 09, 05:29 PM
On Mar 30, 9:58*am, wrote:
> hey , maybe bin laden has madoffs missing cash !
>
> * * "THE BLACK HAND" is the name of the international
> terrorist group that is causing all the problems.

Comix, check your momma and daughter's asses next time your down that
way. I hear bin laden left you a 'gift' down that way with bush's
blessings

Osama is very religious just like you and bush.